15, 16 year olds girls with sex lifes....?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

VoodooGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 VoodooGamer
Member since 2007 • 1864 Posts

Kids these days have too much free time, twenty years ago they had better stuff to do and that took their minds off of sex, also it doesn't need to be said that TV, movies, music, and some videogames have so much of that in them.Half-Life_man

What in the nine hells??? My family has a long history of having kids before marriage or having kids before the age of 20.

VoodooGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 VoodooGamer
[QUOTE="VoodooGamer"][QUOTE="shaza91"]

[QUOTE="VoodooGamer"]I lost my virginity at 12 with a 16 year old. Yeah I guess you could call me a lucky son-of-beeshive. :Pshaza91

That 16 year old is a creep. Sorry, but she is. I could never imagine myself having sex with a 12 year old.

I wouldn't either but I'm not complaining. :lol:

That's true. If I was that 12 year old I'd be bragging to all my friends. But I'm wondering how that 16 felt if the news got out?

I was too shy to brag. I'm such a quiet person. :P

peeviness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 peeviness
Member since 2004 • 2023 Posts
I don't see what the big deal is, as long as theyre aren't getting pregnant or spreading disease.
xSIZEMATTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#54 xSIZEMATTER
Member since 2008 • 7045 Posts

I don't see what many people find disgusting about teenagers 15-16 having sex. They're psychically 100% ready to have sex. It is simply a matter of emotional and mental readiness. (In which most cases they are not.)Clampdown79

Don't take this as a insult, but It kinda sounds like your parents failed.

_Marisa_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 _Marisa_
Member since 2003 • 12204 Posts
I don't see what the big deal is, as long as theyre aren't getting pregnant or spreading disease.peeviness

That's precisely what they're doing.
jakecufc8888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57 jakecufc8888
Member since 2006 • 2381 Posts
I'm okay with sex at that age. And who said that they knew what love was? Sex doesn't mean love for everybody. The purpose of sex is to be interpeted individually.
SimpJee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 SimpJee
Member since 2002 • 18309 Posts

I think it comes with the information age that we're in today. Kids that age are surounded by examples of sex on TV, Internet, games, social networks, etc.

All that said, I really don't care what they do.

Jacboy71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Jacboy71
Member since 2007 • 1421 Posts
[QUOTE="nht12101990"]

[QUOTE="xSIZEMATTER"]Don't you think that crap is wrong? This girl down the street from me is 15, about to be 16 and talks about how she has a sex life. :| Am I the only one that thinks this is just so wrong? :| My first time was when i was 15 and it was really worthless. I mean it was good while it lasted, but now that I look back on it, It was worthless. I don't think "most" kids this young know what love is or what sex really is. :| xSIZEMATTER

She is what society calls a whore.

Well I haven't called her a whore or anything. She is a nice girl. I know her...it's just nasty looking at her knowing she has had so many_____ in her. I've never or ever will go out with a girl if she isn't a virgin. I'm not putting my _____ anywhere that some other guy has put his. :|

Good luck with that. :lol:

Coffee_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Coffee_Blade
Member since 2008 • 707 Posts
Almost everyone i know has lost their virginity... except me lol. I don't really care if someone has a long term relationship and they do it but people who have sex with with all kinds of different people don't get get respect from me. I mean, we are only teenagers.
xSIZEMATTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 xSIZEMATTER
[QUOTE="xSIZEMATTER"][QUOTE="nht12101990"]

[QUOTE="xSIZEMATTER"]Don't you think that crap is wrong? This girl down the street from me is 15, about to be 16 and talks about how she has a sex life. :| Am I the only one that thinks this is just so wrong? :| My first time was when i was 15 and it was really worthless. I mean it was good while it lasted, but now that I look back on it, It was worthless. I don't think "most" kids this young know what love is or what sex really is. :| SilentFireX

Well I haven't called her a whore or anything. She is a nice girl. I know her...it's just nasty looking at her knowing she has had so many_____ in her. I've never or ever will go out with a girl if she isn't a virgin. I'm not putting my _____ anywhere that some other guy has put his. :|

Dude...you're f***ed. Good luck with that plan.

Well it's worked four times already...so I like my plan.

jim1029

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#63 jim1029
Member since 2005 • 1048 Posts

There's a lot of girls in my school that have sex lives. As early as sixth grade, sadly. One girl in seventh grade was pregnant, in 8th, a girl was pregnant... They talk about doing each other and guys that they first see.

Edit: Also forgot to mention that there's a 9th grader that is pregnant and will have her baby this October.

ayanami_rei

Where the HELL do you go to school!?

ayanami_rei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 ayanami_rei
Member since 2005 • 17115 Posts
I don't see what many people find disgusting about teenagers 15-16 having sex. They're psychically 100% ready to have sex. It is simply a matter of emotional and mental readiness. (In which most cases they are not.)Clampdown79
Um, actually female bodies are still growing around that age. Some don't even start their period until that age. So technically, they are not 100% ready for sex.
Coffee_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Coffee_Blade
Member since 2008 • 707 Posts
[QUOTE="SilentFireX"][QUOTE="xSIZEMATTER"][QUOTE="nht12101990"]

[QUOTE="xSIZEMATTER"]Don't you think that crap is wrong? This girl down the street from me is 15, about to be 16 and talks about how she has a sex life. :| Am I the only one that thinks this is just so wrong? :| My first time was when i was 15 and it was really worthless. I mean it was good while it lasted, but now that I look back on it, It was worthless. I don't think "most" kids this young know what love is or what sex really is. :| xSIZEMATTER

Dude...you're f***ed. Good luck with that plan.

Well it's worked four times already...so I like my plan.

Did you do them. If so, you aren't helping out the cause lol

ayanami_rei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 ayanami_rei

Where the HELL do you go to school!?

jim1029
A very small town in Ohio. Most are related to each other at the school. :|
jakecufc8888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 jakecufc8888
Member since 2006 • 2381 Posts

Edit- this was to halflifeman or whatever his name is. Wrong button, and can't copy/paste on firefox.

Yeah but 40 years ago there was probably more sex than today, with the era of free love and all.

Avatar image for deactivated-619c4c1a1a382
deactivated-619c4c1a1a382

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#69 deactivated-619c4c1a1a382
Member since 2005 • 4956 Posts

I realise the mistake i made now i lost my V-card at 15

she hated me so much after i broke up because we lost them toghether

freek666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 freek666
Member since 2007 • 22312 Posts
I'm more worried about the 12 year olds that live in my area that are sexually active. I'm not kidding, you go to some local teen hangout and you will find at least one 12 year old girl having sex with a 15 year old guy. It's seriously ****** up.
Jacboy71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Jacboy71
Member since 2007 • 1421 Posts
[QUOTE="Jacboy71"][QUOTE="xSIZEMATTER"][QUOTE="nht12101990"]

[QUOTE="xSIZEMATTER"]Don't you think that crap is wrong? This girl down the street from me is 15, about to be 16 and talks about how she has a sex life. :| Am I the only one that thinks this is just so wrong? :| My first time was when i was 15 and it was really worthless. I mean it was good while it lasted, but now that I look back on it, It was worthless. I don't think "most" kids this young know what love is or what sex really is. :| dreDREb13

Good luck with that. :lol:

:lol: I mean, I could see you saying that if you're a teenager. At least then it's pretty common to find virgin girls, but if you're over 25, then good luck.

Not even dude 21 is the S.O.L stage. Best just staying with your high school sweet heart.

gun65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#72 gun65
Member since 2004 • 3312 Posts
[QUOTE="epic_pets"]

Yea most my friends lost there virginty, its quite sad really.This community is going down hill people have to have patience and wait till marriage.

VoodooGamer

Wait till marriage? How old are you? I can agree with not having a sex life at 15 but to wait until your married is just idiotic. Sex is a normal human or animal process and this whole cultural spin is about as ludicrous as the media advertising sex to young adults.

Why is it idiotic? showing some self control to hold to your morals and beliefs seems perfectly logical to me :?

iam2green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 iam2green
Member since 2007 • 13991 Posts
i think it is wrong for 15 year olds to have sex.... i'm still viring but i hear a lot of girls having sex in high school.
xSIZEMATTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 xSIZEMATTER

Did you do them. If so, you aren't helping out the cause lol

Coffee_Blade

Well I admit what I did was wrong, but I was drunk with my first two girls so.....

I really do wish I would have saved it for my girlfriend now.

munu9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#75 munu9
Member since 2004 • 11109 Posts

I lost my virginity at 12 with a 16 year old. Yeah I guess you could call me a lucky son-of-beeshive. :P

~Oh and it's not wrong if it is right for you. ;) Otherwise, don't protrude on someone elses life in a condenscending manner that is just rude.

VoodooGamer

My condolences go out to the 16 year old girl :(

MissRiotmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 MissRiotmaker
Member since 2007 • 8593 Posts
Ai iz has a sex drive. o_O
Avatar image for UltimateXShadow
UltimateXShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#78 UltimateXShadow
Member since 2005 • 2312 Posts
Chills travel down my spine whenever I think that my brother will eventually reach that age. My parents and I will try our best to make sure he doesn't screw around (pun intended).
ayanami_rei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 ayanami_rei

Edit- this was to halflifeman or whatever his name is. Wrong button, and can't copy/paste on firefox.

Yeah but 40 years ago there was probably more sex than today, with the era of free love and all.

jakecufc8888
;) Yes you can. ctrl c and ctrl v.
chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#80 chrisrooR
Member since 2007 • 9027 Posts

I'm gonna go ahead and assume most people who are "all for it" will most likely be teenage kids._Marisa_

You shouldn't generalize like that. I'm 17, turning 18 this december. I have a girlfriend, and as I have already explained to her, it is my firm belief that sex is something that two people should share to show an ultimate act of love and compassion toward one another.

Listen, i love my girlfriend, I truly do. But it's just something that needs to wait.

ayanami_rei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 ayanami_rei
Ai iz has a sex drive. o_OMissRiotmaker
Are you 15 or 16? Last time I knew, you weren't.
novalue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 novalue
Member since 2008 • 84 Posts

Don't you think that crap is wrong? This girl down the street from me is 15, about to be 16 and talks about how she has a sex life. :| Am I the only one that thinks this is just so wrong? :| My first time was when i was 15 and it was really worthless. I mean it was good while it lasted, but now that I look back on it, It was worthless. I don't think "most" kids this young know what love is or what sex really is. :| xSIZEMATTER

I think u never had sex, and are just trying to improve your self-esteem and e-thing size.

anyway, sex is a natural part of life....its completley normal....its good...it may lead to some unwanted consequences if you're not responcible about it, but overall, sex is good. sex is NORMAL.

helium_flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#84 helium_flash
Member since 2007 • 9244 Posts
I dont see any problem with it. My first time was when I was 15, and my gf was 15 (both our first times). As long as she isn't sleeping with the neighborhood, fine in my book.
ElBanano216

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 ElBanano216
Member since 2005 • 15280 Posts

I know a girl who has a sex life but is only 13

yeah...

xSIZEMATTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 xSIZEMATTER

[QUOTE="xSIZEMATTER"]Don't you think that crap is wrong? This girl down the street from me is 15, about to be 16 and talks about how she has a sex life. :| Am I the only one that thinks this is just so wrong? :| My first time was when i was 15 and it was really worthless. I mean it was good while it lasted, but now that I look back on it, It was worthless. I don't think "most" kids this young know what love is or what sex really is. :| novalue

I think u never had sex, and are just trying to improve your self-esteem and e-thing size.

anyway, sex is a natural part of life....its completley normal....its good...it may lead to some unwanted consequences if you're not responcible about it, but overall, sex is good. sex is NORMAL.

Of course you like it. You like it how it is today, because it's so easy to not be a virgin. Of course you're going to think that way. :|

And thanks for the insult BTW. ;)

VoodooGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 VoodooGamer
[QUOTE="VoodooGamer"][QUOTE="epic_pets"]

Yea most my friends lost there virginty, its quite sad really.This community is going down hill people have to have patience and wait till marriage.

gun65

Wait till marriage? How old are you? I can agree with not having a sex life at 15 but to wait until your married is just idiotic. Sex is a normal human or animal process and this whole cultural spin is about as ludicrous as the media advertising sex to young adults.

Why is it idiotic? showing some self control to hold to your morals and beliefs seems perfectly logical to me :?

Not everyone shares your beliefs therefore your criticizm of society not waiting to have sex until marriage is invalid.

Hewkii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Hewkii
Member since 2006 • 26339 Posts

epic_pets

that rule hasn't been followed uniformly in...actually never.

ayanami_rei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 ayanami_rei

novalue
It may be normal, but when you're 15 or 16, you are still in HIGH SCHOOL. Some have to drop out and take care of their children. Mommy and Daddy won't always help you when you're trying to take care of a child. Some parents will make you take care of your own child, get a full time job, etc. You won't have time for high school then. And you want to know what else? In this society, you cannot get far working at a fast food place. It may seem good, but are you even ready to take responsibility of what will come if you have a child? Or are you going to want your girlfriend to have an abortion? Or is the female going to want to have an abortion because she doesn't want to deal with a child?
IxDRAILxI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 IxDRAILxI
Member since 2008 • 394 Posts
It is wrong. Very wrong. Unfortunately, these 'sex lives' are completely backed by most of society today...chrisrooR
are u people serious. u people are just following propaganda. in other countries and even in our history people were sexually active and even getting married at younger ages so so i don't find it wrong but i feel people should consider facts rather than going along with propaganda.
chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 chrisrooR

My personal stance on sex is this; If you are dating a person. If you are inseperable. You go everywhere together, talk all the time...etc. If you cannot live without the other person, married or not, you, in my eyes, are ready to engage in sex.

This is only my personated opinion on the matter, however I think that it's reasonable. If you ask yourself if you love this girl/boy, and deep down (real deep down) you say yes, you are ready to show it in a way you have never before. Sex shouldn't be solely about pleasure, sex should be about some sort of commitment, some sort of physical way to express your love to another person.

camreeno360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 camreeno360
Member since 2005 • 6850 Posts
They just do it because they feel it's imperative to have sex before the end of High Schoo, and if you don't then something's wrong with you. It's stupid. It's like there's some constitution somewhere that says how to be a teenager, I'm serious.
chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 chrisrooR

[QUOTE="chrisrooR"]It is wrong. Very wrong. Unfortunately, these 'sex lives' are completely backed by most of society today...IxDRAILxI
are u people serious. u people are just following propaganda. in other countries and even in our history people were sexually active and even getting married at younger ages so so i don't find it wrong but i feel people should consider facts rather than going along with propaganda.

Yes, i'm quite serious. Please read my post above.

cowboymonkey21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 cowboymonkey21
Member since 2007 • 5297 Posts
I think it's fine, if they want to have sex that's fine with me. Who here said that they don't know what Love or sex is? Sex doesn't mean Love everyone has there own interpretation of sex. You really shouldn't judge other people by your values, you think sex is a thing of Love and compassion that's fine but maybe someone else doesn't think that way.
Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Tjeremiah1988
Member since 2003 • 16665 Posts
I wonder if they'll lose excitement when they hit 23.
chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 chrisrooR

I think it's fine, if they want to have sex that's fine with me. Who here said that they don't know what Love or sex is? Sex doesn't mean Love everyone has there own interpretation of sex. You really shouldn't judge other people by your values, you think sex is a thing of Love and compassion that's fine but maybe someone else doesn't think that way.cowboymonkey21

This is where societal influences affect our ability to reason. Sex doesn't mean love, it shows love. If someone thinks sex is purely for pleasure, people end up getting hurt.

Frexie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Frexie
Member since 2007 • 895 Posts

Society has gotten quite sour lately. Pregnancy/Abortion rates are at an all-time-high, yet the head honcos ignore how todays TV Shows/music/movies are the core push for kids to do this kind of stuff.

Im still wondering where the Presidential candidate is, D,R,I, or otherwise, thats going to raise the legal age of consent to 18.

Speaking of that, the legal age of consent in Mexico is twelve...yet abortion is pretty much illegal there...and we wonder why all the illegal immigrants are trying to get away from that awful country...

Mystery-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Mystery-
Member since 2007 • 2144 Posts

I wonder if they'll lose excitement when they hit 23.Tjeremiah1988

Very doubtful. Maybe at age 33 though.