11-month-old son of BBC picture editor is killed in air strike on Gaza City

This topic is locked from further discussion.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/11monthold-son-of-bbc-picture-editor-is-killed-in-air-strike-on-gaza-city-8320052.html

I wonder how long the world would remain silent on the attrocities committed by the illegal terrorist state of IsraHell!

Avatar image for CreasianDevaili
CreasianDevaili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 CreasianDevaili
Member since 2005 • 4429 Posts
We've been killing infants in war for thousands of years. Do you really think that war will stop cause a kid died? Kids dying is used for recruiting longer wars not stopping them.
mayceV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#3 mayceV
Member since 2008 • 4633 Posts
He's Palestinian, no one cares. (or at least that's how it feels)
SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#4 SPYDER0416
Member since 2008 • 16736 Posts

You know, I want to feel like maybe all people aren't horrible, but it shocks me to see how people can just feel no sympathy like this. Someone linked me a thread in a truly horrible website where the forum goers were just cracking jokes, saying it was fake, saying nobody cared, etc.

Here I kind of expected differently, hoping that people could see the anguish in a father whose young child was killed because of senseless war, regardless of nationality, belief or skin color.

But maybe I'm just being optimistic, but regardless of whether other infants have died, or whether he's Palestinian, this is a tragedy but I guess what makes it a real tragedy is the reaction some people give it, which shows how possible this can be when so little empathy is given.

Avatar image for CreasianDevaili
CreasianDevaili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 CreasianDevaili
Member since 2005 • 4429 Posts
[QUOTE="SPYDER0416"]

You know, I want to feel like maybe all people aren't horrible, but it shocks me to see how people can just feel no sympathy like this. Someone linked me a thread in a truly horrible website where the forum goers were just cracking jokes, saying it was fake, saying nobody cared, etc.

Here I kind of expected differently, hoping that people could see the anguish in a father whose young child was killed because of senseless war, regardless of nationality, belief or skin color.

But maybe I'm just being optimistic, but regardless of whether other infants have died, or whether he's Palestinian, this is a tragedy but I guess what makes it a real tragedy is the reaction some people give it, which shows how possible this can be when so little empathy is given.

What reaction do you want? It is awful that kids die. However look at the initial OP. It wasn't that hey, this really sucks cause kids die on both sides. What we need to do is put a world wide effort into getting all sides to stop. It was "Those evil no good Israels....!".

I can read about a kid killed in any country and often between the lines of some diety passage and "makes me feel bad inside" there is a statement of of how to basically use the dead kid as a match to incite more violence/revenge that will get more kids killed.

Also I don't have sympathy for the father's plight. I have empathy for it. For the loss and for the reality of having something to attach the anger/hate towards. That he will have plenty of support to fuel those feelings and maybe become part of the problem even in the wake of this. But maybe he is a better man. Heres hoping.
pie-junior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 pie-junior
Member since 2007 • 2866 Posts

wonder why these kinds of things happen

illegal terrorist state of IsraHell!

zeeshanhaider

oh right

FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 FMAB_GTO
Member since 2010 • 14385 Posts

wonder why these kinds of things happen

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

illegal terrorist state of IsraHell!

pie-junior

oh right

Pie I can't really tell, are you with or against Israel's existing? ;o
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#8 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts

sad, not sure what reaction people expect

though lol at the OP

junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 junglist101
Member since 2007 • 5517 Posts

The picture of that man with his child is awful :?

The world is a fvcked up place. Always has been and always will be. It's a profoundly sad realization but it's the truth.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="SPYDER0416"]

CreasianDevaili

What reaction do you want? It is awful that kids die. However look at the initial OP. It wasn't that hey, this really sucks cause kids die on both sides. What we need to do is put a world wide effort into getting all sides to stop. It was "Those evil no good Israels....!".

I can read about a kid killed in any country and often between the lines of some diety passage and "makes me feel bad inside" there is a statement of of how to basically use the dead kid as a match to incite more violence/revenge that will get more kids killed.

Also I don't have sympathy for the father's plight. I have empathy for it. For the loss and for the reality of having something to attach the anger/hate towards. That he will have plenty of support to fuel those feelings and maybe become part of the problem even in the wake of this. But maybe he is a better man. Heres hoping.

First of all please bear with me as my English isn't up to the mark.

No, it's not about just one kid dying. What I want to show is the inhumanity of Israelis and their crimes and against humanity. Why no one in the world speaks against that. After all we all condemn Nazis for their crimes against humanity but I dare not point my finger at Israeli/Zionist attrocities, why is that? The Jews still plays the victim cards 60 years after the holocaust when they control pretty much entire worlds economy and virtually entire world.

Just to be noted, I'm not aginst Jews nor do I have any problem with Judaism as a religion but I detest Zionist and that illegal terrorist state of Israel. To me they have become what they hated the most, they become the Nazionists of the 21st century.

Just to clearify things further how would you feel if tomorrow your country gets invaded and your people drived from their own country to what really is a prison without roof (Gaza). Yes, Israel blocades all routes to Gaza.

Let's take another case for instance, when Turkey sent its aid flotilla to Gaza and it was attacked by the IDF while the flotilla was in international borders, wasn't that the clear violation of international laws, wasn't it a terrorist attack against an un-armed civilian vessals. Just imagine this sort of attack carried out by Iran. You can guess the media and the international backlash on it. Hell I could bet the US would push for a NATO strike on Iran if that would happen but not a single word was said against Israel.

Here is another article you need to know about Gaza: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/mehdi-hasan/ten-things-you-need-to-kn_b_2139356.html

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 zeeshanhaider

though lol at the OP

Darkman2007

Good sir, could you please tell me why lol at OP. Only because I called Israel the terrorist instead of Palestine?

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]

though lol at the OP

zeeshanhaider

Good sir, could you please tell me why lol at OP. Only because I called Israel the terrorist instead of Palestine?

because you show that Jew haters are becoming clever with their words, along with the other nonsense you posted "Illigal Terrorist State of Israhell" wow, I mean , thats clever , now go take a nap on a busy road.
junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 junglist101

SPYDER0416

I think your over analyzing a bit. It would be safe to say that most people feel bad about this but there's a few factors that play into the joking behavior. Mostly desensitization to this sort of stuff since we see it all the time and it can be funny to say shocking things on the internet.

No reason to doubt humanity though...

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 zeeshanhaider

I'm not a Jew hater, I already clearified. Now please tell me what nonsense I put up. I'm sure your educated personality would have no problem enlighten me of my mistakes!

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts
Its war, people die, collateral damage, etc , etc.
junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 junglist101

I'm not a Jew hater, I already clearified. Now please tell me what nonsense I put up. I'm sure your educated personality would have no problem enlighten me of my mistakes!

zeeshanhaider

You think maybe it had to do with your play on the word Isreal?...

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Darkman2007

zeeshanhaider
Im afraid youre lying, given the rest of what you posted. seriously, do you think Jews are dumb? apparently not, since you think us Jews are smart enough to rule the world, so enough with the lying. as for the nonsense, the whole thing is more or less nonsense, do some research.
zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 zeeshanhaider

How is it war when one side has literally no means of defense, they have no airforce, no army, mo military, no navy whatsoever. If it is indeed a war isn't it collective human responsibility to stand with the weak and defenseless? Atleast that was the purpose of UN or was it not? Afterall we are long past medieval times.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

How is it war when one side has literally no means of defense, they have no airforce, no army, mo military, no navy whatsoever. If it is indeed a war isn't it collective human responsibility to stand with the weak and defenseless? Atleast that was the purpose of UN or was it not? Afterall we are long past medieval times.

zeeshanhaider
Other than sh!tty home made cookies, I mean rockets, we do not have that much. But I guess they are doing rather well given their primitive technology and limited capabilities.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Darkman2007

zeeshanhaider
of course its a war, just because one side has less weapons doesn't suddenly make it something else, in the same way the US fought a war in Vietnam , or the Soviets did in Afghanistan.or hell the current war in Afghanistan. the UN was created to solve international disputes, to prevent war on the scale of the 2 world wars, although the UN is more or less a paper tiger in this.
zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

Darkman2007

Im afraid youre lying, given the rest of what you posted. seriously, do you think Jews are dumb? apparently not, since you think us Jews are smart enough to rule the world, so enough with the lying. as for the nonsense, the whole thing is more or less nonsense, do some research.

No I'm not lying. I'm not a Jews hater. Israeli/Zionist hater is I'm and a damn proud one. I know how you play your games Nazionsit. And what research I do? Why don't you go ahead and tell me where did I lie? Was attacking a flotilla in international waters a lie? Was bombarding on civilians is a lie? Is it a lie that major media outlets are controlled by Nazionists? Is it a lie that US is practically your Israel's attack dog and the Zionist lobby is in control of US? And yes, Zionist Jews do infact control the major centers of economy of the world and no, I don't think you Zionist are dumb or innocent and I'm well aware of your Nazi victim card and other propaganda mechanisms.

junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 junglist101

zeeshanhaider

Than fvcking stop it with the bombs and rockets. Regardless of who's right it's foolish to keep poking at a sleeping bear. There are peaceful ways to protest and draw attention.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

junglist101

Than fvcking stop it with the bombs and rockets. Regardless of who's right it's foolish to keep poking at a sleeping bear. There are peaceful ways to protest and draw attention.

Please tell me how to prevent Israel from those attrocities peacefully. As I recall the last though large number of protests worldwide they didn't stop their campaign. Let's be honest they don't give a sh*t to what the people of the world wants.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

zeeshanhaider

No I'm not lying. I'm not a Jews hater. Israeli/Zionist hater is I'm and a damn proud one. I know how you play your games Nazionsit. And what research I do? Why don't you go ahead and tell me where did I lie? Was attacking a flotilla in international waters a lie? Was bombarding on civilians is a lie? Is it a lie that major media outlets are controlled by Nazionists? Is it a lie that US is practically your Israel's attack dog and the Zionist lobby is in control of US? And yes, Zionist Jews do infact control the major centers of economy of the world and no, I don't think you Zionist are dumb or innocent and I'm well aware of your Nazi victim card and other propaganda mechanisms.

lol, Nazionsit, whats that a new name for us Jews? :P wasn't Christ killers , devil worshippers, or inferior ones enough ? I should add that to my CV :P Am I talking to Ahmadinajad or something? youre either insane, a Jew hater, or probably both :P and yes, like I said, do some research .
zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] Im afraid youre lying, given the rest of what you posted. seriously, do you think Jews are dumb? apparently not, since you think us Jews are smart enough to rule the world, so enough with the lying. as for the nonsense, the whole thing is more or less nonsense, do some research.Darkman2007

lol, Nazionsit, whats that a new name for us Jews? :P wasn't Christ killers , devil worshippers, or inferior ones enough ? I should add that to my CV :P Am I talking to Ahmadinajad or something? youre either insane, a Jew hater, or probably both :P and yes, like I said, do some research .

Ah...playing a victim card again. Sorry son that ain't gonna work on me. Try that on silly average American Joe or better yet on a German and he may fall to your propaganda.

And stop acting like Nazionist and Jews are the same. You and I both know it is not the case. And yes Zionists have become what they hated the most, they have become NaZionists. The Palestenian genocide is a testament to that.

And since you didn't refute any of my points I take that you have nothing to refute them. Now go, shoo...shoo Nazionist.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Darkman2007

zeeshanhaider

Ah...playing a victim card again. Sorry son that ain't gonna work on me. Try that on silly average American Joe or better yet on a German and he may fall to your propaganda.

And stop acting like Nazionist and Jews are the same. You and I both know it is not the case. And yes Zionists have become what they hated the most, they have become NaZionists. The Palestenian genocide is a testament to that.

And since you didn't refute any of my points I take that you have nothing to refute them. Now go, shoo...shoo Nazionist.

lol, ok , you keep on wearing that tinfoil hat. by the way, us , evil world controlling Jews are coming to get you, better write your will right now :P

where are you btw, just so we know where to look :P

VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#27 VaguelyTagged
Member since 2009 • 10702 Posts

so? if this kid deserves a thread,every single kid who has died on any wars deserves one too.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] lol, Nazionsit, whats that a new name for us Jews? :P wasn't Christ killers , devil worshippers, or inferior ones enough ? I should add that to my CV :P Am I talking to Ahmadinajad or something? youre either insane, a Jew hater, or probably both :P and yes, like I said, do some research .Darkman2007

lol, ok , you keep on wearing that tinfoil hat. by the way, us , evil world controlling Jews are coming to get you, better write your will right now :P

Keep calling my facts as conspiracy theories but I have facts to back them up you on the other hand have nothing to refute them.

As for where I'm...don't worry you already have tyrants in control of my country through your attack dog USA, just so you know I live in Pakistan. But InshaAllah a day will come when we get rid of all the tyrants in control on our country.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

zeeshanhaider

Keep calling my facts as conspiracy theories but I have facts to back them up you on the other hand have nothing to refute them.

As for where I'm...don't worry you already have tyrants in control of my country through your attack dog USA, just so you know I live in Pakistan. But InshaAllah a day will come when we get rid of all the tyrants in control on our country.

heh must be really upsetting to be 2nd behined India eh? :P and that tin foil hat must really be uncomfortable in that desert sun :P yeah at this point Im just laughing at you :P
zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 zeeshanhaider

so? if this kid deserves a thread,every single kid who has died on any wars deserves one too.

VaguelyTagged

Going by your logic no Jew deserves our sympathy because of holocaust. Since, many other men, women and children died in WWII. And we should stop calling Nazis evil too cause apparently there is no diiference to what they did to jews and what Nazionist/Israelis are doing to poor Palestinians.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]

Darkman2007

heh must be really upsetting to be 2nd behined India eh? :P and that tin foil hat must really be uncomfortable in that desert sun :P yeah at this point Im just laughing at you :P

Trying to divert the topic, haan little Nazionist? :P

My country does conatins deserts but that's not the only thing we have. Stop confusing us with the Arabs idiot.

And naah, I'm not worried about India. I don't want my country to have the largest number of aids patients, much more than sub-saharan africa as with the case with India. Neither do I want my country to have a population of 80% who lives below poverty lines and don't like competition with a country where 660-800 million people doesn't even have access to toilets. So, sorry little Nazionist you fail to make me envy again. :P

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Darkman2007

zeeshanhaider

My country does conatins deserts but that's not the only thing we have. Stop confusing us with the Arabs idiot.

And naah, I'm not worried about India. I don't want my country to have the largest number of aids patients, much more than sub-saharan africa as with the case with India. Neither do I want my country to have a population of 80% who lives below poverty lines and don't like competition with a country where 660-800 million people doesn't even have access to toilets. So, sorry little Nazionist you fail to make me envy again. :P

the Arabs have all desert?, interesting, I never knew that :P again , instead of bothering the Jews, I suggest working to make your country better, hell in terms of numbers, the Indians beat you in ,most ways , face the fact :P and yes, Im still laughing at you and the tinfoil hat, but if I keep on arguing with you, I will end up losing some brain cells, so I will leave you to your own mumbling.
VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#33 VaguelyTagged
Member since 2009 • 10702 Posts

[QUOTE="VaguelyTagged"]

zeeshanhaider

Going by your logic no Jew deserves our sympathy because of holocaust. Since, many other men, women and children died in WWII. And we should stop calling Nazis evil too cause apparently there is no diiference to what they did to jews and what Nazionist/Israelis are doing to poor Palestinians.

lol no,going by my logic it's hilarious to emphasis on one single casualty of a certain war to make a counter argument against it. your thread makes it look like you put more values on the life of a BBC reporter's son than a regular palestinian kid. you're trying to affect westerners by pointing out such discriminatory detail merely made to sadden them and that's pathetic.
Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#35 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts
Placing weapon caches midst civilian populated areas is quite the clever tactic.
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

zeeshanhaider

the Arabs have all desert?, interesting, I never knew that :P again , instead of bothering the Jews, I suggest working to make your country better, hell in terms of numbers, the Indians beat you in ,most ways , face the fact :P and yes, Im still laughing at you and the tinfoil hat, but if I keep on arguing with you, I will end up losing some brain cells, so I will leave you to your own mumbling.

I never said the Arabs have all desert. And stop making it look like I'm criticizing Jews. I'm criticizing Nazionists. And I'm working to make my country better, you don't have to worry about me. We will get through this tough time and get rid of our tyrants. And yes in numbers the Indians do beat us like the cases I mentioned. ;)

Oh you never argue to begin with, all you did is calling me a conspiracy theorist instead of countering my points with any facts. So, go, shoo...shoo Nazionist. It's my prayer time.

Prayer time? Perhaps you should pray for sanity.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

[QUOTE="VaguelyTagged"]

zeeshanhaider

Thanks but we don't want any fake sympathy from people like you. You're being offensive to every Jew.
SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#38 SPYDER0416
Member since 2008 • 16736 Posts

[QUOTE="SPYDER0416"]

junglist101

I think your over analyzing a bit. It would be safe to say that most people feel bad about this but there's a few factors that play into the joking behavior. Mostly desensitization to this sort of stuff since we see it all the time and it can be funny to say shocking things on the internet.

I guess, and at least none of this seems serious or truly malicious. I've seen some terrible things written about it though, some people flat out denying it happened and claiming it's some ruse, others saying it doesn't matter because they are muslims, other terrible things.

OP using this as an anti Israel statement isn't good either, it should be used as a condemnation of war and the ongoing war in general, not as a biased statement against Israel since you can't condemn an entire nation for the actions of a few people in the military, it's as bad as condemning all of Palestine and that little boy because of your perception of the bad apples.

It's screwed up, and I guess I won't talk about it anymore. It's just tragic, nothing anyone can do, and I hope there's a lesson to be learned in this but one infant dying won't spur the fighting to stop.

Allthishate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Allthishate
Member since 2009 • 1879 Posts
Shame we still fund these terrorist. one day we will wake up and relies isreal is the real threat to world peace but i highly doubt it when half the upper apparatus of our government sucks isreals cock dry.
SpartanMSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 SpartanMSU
Member since 2009 • 3440 Posts

Oh wow, it was a BBC picture editor's kid that died? I mean if it was any other kid I wouldn't have cared at all. But a BBC picture editor's kid!!! OMG NOOO!!!

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="VaguelyTagged"]

VaguelyTagged

lol no,going by my logic it's hilarious to emphasis on one single casualty of a certain war to make a counter argument against it. your thread makes it look like you put more values on the life of a BBC reporter's son than a regular palestinian kid. you're trying to affect westerners by pointing out such discriminatory detail merely made to sadden them and that's pathetic.

No, I was actually highlighting the hypocrisy of the media that when even their correspondents son got killed by Israelis, you don't find a word of condemnation from BBC not even a headline pointing such attrocities committed by Israelis. That was my actual purpose that how much media is in control of Nazionists.

And did by any chance you read the other link I posted?

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] the Arabs have all desert?, interesting, I never knew that :P again , instead of bothering the Jews, I suggest working to make your country better, hell in terms of numbers, the Indians beat you in ,most ways , face the fact :P and yes, Im still laughing at you and the tinfoil hat, but if I keep on arguing with you, I will end up losing some brain cells, so I will leave you to your own mumbling.tenaka2

I never said the Arabs have all desert. And stop making it look like I'm criticizing Jews. I'm criticizing Nazionists. And I'm working to make my country better, you don't have to worry about me. We will get through this tough time and get rid of our tyrants. And yes in numbers the Indians do beat us like the cases I mentioned. ;)

Oh you never argue to begin with, all you did is calling me a conspiracy theorist instead of countering my points with any facts. So, go, shoo...shoo Nazionist. It's my prayer time.

Prayer time? Perhaps you should pray for sanity.

Did by any chance you read what I replied to one of the posters on the first page? Or I'm insane the moment I criticize the real terrorist IsraHell.

junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 junglist101

[QUOTE="junglist101"]

[QUOTE="SPYDER0416"]

SPYDER0416

I guess, and at least none of this seems serious or truly malicious. I've seen some terrible things written about it though, some people flat out denying it happened and claiming it's some ruse, others saying it doesn't matter because they are muslims, other terrible things.

OP using this as an anti Israel statement isn't good either, it should be used as a condemnation of war and the ongoing war in general, not as a biased statement against Israel since you can't condemn an entire nation for the actions of a few people in the military, it's as bad as condemning all of Palestine and that little boy because of your perception of the bad apples.

It's screwed up, and I guess I won't talk about it anymore. It's just tragic, nothing anyone can do, and I hope there's a lesson to be learned in this but one infant dying won't spur the fighting to stop.

OP is a troll and a douche.

And yes, it is tragic. If everyone shared our empathy the world would be a better place for sure.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="VaguelyTagged"]

themajormayor

Thanks but we don't want any fake sympathy from people like you. You're being offensive to every Jew.

My sympathy is not for Nazionists like you. My sympathy lies with the poor Jews who suffered at the hands of Nazis not the ones who played the victim cards after words and encashed on it.

I know looking in the mirror hurts. Nazionists = Nazis, fact!

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="junglist101"]

[QUOTE="SPYDER0416"]I think your over analyzing a bit. It would be safe to say that most people feel bad about this but there's a few factors that play into the joking behavior. Mostly desensitization to this sort of stuff since we see it all the time and it can be funny to say shocking things on the internet.

SPYDER0416

I think you missed what I replied on the front page. Here it is again.

No, it's not about just one kid dying. What I want to show is the inhumanity of Israelis and their crimes and against humanity. Why no one in the world speaks against that. After all we all condemn Nazis for their crimes against humanity but I dare not point my finger at Israeli/Zionist attrocities, why is that? The Jews still plays the victim cards 60 years after the holocaust when they control pretty much entire worlds economy and virtually entire world.

Just to be noted, I'm not aginst Jews nor do I have any problem with Judaism as a religion but I detest Zionist and that illegal terrorist state of Israel. To me they have become what they hated the most, they become the Nazionists of the 21st century.

Just to clearify things further how would you feel if tomorrow your country gets invaded and your people drived from their own country to what really is a prison without roof (Gaza). Yes, Israel blocades all routes to Gaza.

Let's take another case for instance, when Turkey sent its aid flotilla to Gaza and it was attacked by the IDF while the flotilla was in international borders, wasn't that the clear violation of international laws, wasn't it a terrorist attack against an un-armed civilian vessals. Just imagine this sort of attack carried out by Iran. You can guess the media and the international backlash on it. Hell I could bet the US would push for a NATO strike on Iran if that would happen but not a single word was said against Israel.

Here is another article you need to know about Gaza: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/mehdi-hasan/ten-things-you-need-to-kn_b_2139356.html

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 zeeshanhaider

Oh wow, it was a BBC picture editor's kid that died? I mean if it was any other kid I wouldn't have cared at all. But a BBC picture editor's kid!!! OMG NOOO!!!

SpartanMSU

Please go through the post on the same page where your post appears, I already replied as to why I post that news.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 zeeshanhaider

Placing weapon caches midst civilian populated areas is quite the clever tactic.Stevo_the_gamer

And making it mandatory for every Israeli to work for military also make everyone living in Israhell a legitimate target, see it works both ways.;)

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 themajormayor

[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

zeeshanhaider

My sympathy is not for Nazionists like you. My sympathy lies with the poor Jews who suffered at the hands of Nazis not the ones who played the victim cards after words and encashed on it.

I know looking in the mirror hurts. Nazionists = Nazis, fact!

As I said no Jew whatsoever wants your "sympathy" when you at the same time wants to deny us basic human rights.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 themajormayor

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]Placing weapon caches midst civilian populated areas is quite the clever tactic.zeeshanhaider

And making it mandatory for every Israeli to work for military also make everyone living in Israhell a legitimate target, see it works both ways.;)

False AND what a crappy comparison
junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 junglist101

[QUOTE="SPYDER0416"]

[QUOTE="junglist101"]

zeeshanhaider

I think you missed what I replied on the front page. Here it is again.

You do at least understand that your a racist?