Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 HighRoGlyFix
Member since 2004 • 4687 Posts

Word.

Anyways continuing are hurricane convo, yeah those friggin' accents they have annoy me. And fat_rob, all the Katrina refugees that are living in the Astrodome will be moved to Arkansas.

HaSheeSh_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 HaSheeSh_basic
Member since 2002 • 12509 Posts
I made my thread 1st. yours flopped
HaSheeSh_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 HaSheeSh_basic
Locking my topic =
fat_rob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 fat_rob
Member since 2003 • 22624 Posts
Locking my topic =
HaSheeSh_basic
Owned
HighRoGlyFix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 HighRoGlyFix

Locking my topic =
HaSheeSh_basic

i dunt care it say we both post at same time so i lock

Lakersman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Lakersman2000
Member since 2003 • 15308 Posts
[QUOTE="HaSheeSh_basic"]Locking my topic =
fat_rob
Owned

ha ha .....
dracall_666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 dracall_666
Member since 2004 • 4111 Posts
isent this v.4?
Black-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 Black-Demon
Member since 2003 • 28177 Posts
Another thing about the kids from Lousiana is that some in my school think they're very athletic. One kid told me that he can run 40 yards in 4.3 seconds,then I asked him "If you run that fast then why the hell are you in P.E?"
mowz00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mowz00
Member since 2004 • 18692 Posts
isent this v.4?dracall_666

thats what I thought...how is it 3 again?:?
Black-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Black-Demon

This pic goes to Highro for putting volume 3 instead of 4.

mowz00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mowz00

This pic goes to Highro for putting volume 3 instead of 4.

Black-Demon

:lol:...nice, thats what I'm sayin'
HighRoGlyFix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 HighRoGlyFix

Another thing about the kids from Lousiana is that some in my school think they're very athletic. One kid told me that he can run 40 yards in 4.3 seconds,then I asked him "If you run that fast then why the hell are you in P.E?"Black-Demon

Yeah I know alot of the kids coming from Lousiana are really good in sports

fat_rob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 fat_rob
Member since 2003 • 22624 Posts
Jesus...on the local news they said that Rita is the strongest hurricane ever as far as Barometric Pressure goes( that's what they use to messure the strength of the storm)....
gtarules42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 gtarules42
Member since 2004 • 9890 Posts
man that sucks.

not to over-shadow your **** but i'm curious, what do you guys think Xzibit's best album is?
Black-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Black-Demon

man that sucks.

not to over-shadow your **** but i'm curious, what do you guys think Xzibit's best album is?
gtarules42

I liked 40 Dayz & 40 Nightz the most. Only a few songs off of At The Speed Of Life can compare to "Let It Rain","Inside Job","What You See Is What You Get","Deeper","Recycled Assassins","Shroomz",and "Chamber Music".

Argh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Argh
Member since 2005 • 1829 Posts
I was talking before about trying to show my friend some more music and stop his bad taste. Well, I think I almost converted him with ATLiens (the song). He is obsessed with Kanye so I also gave him Jay-Z - Never Change. They might have done the trick, he was asking me about listening to my mp3 player during tomorrow's away soccer game ride.
gtarules42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 gtarules42

[QUOTE="gtarules42"]man that sucks.

Black-Demon

I liked 40 Dayz & 40 Nightz the most. Only a few songs off of At The Speed Of Life can compare to "Let It Rain","Inside Job","What You See Is What You Get","Deeper","Recycled Assassins","Shroomz",and "Chamber Music".

well i took your advice and started lookin for stuff on Limewire first thing and i gotta say this is one of the toughest albums to DL i've ever dealt with... it's the next Death Certificate :o *remembers how many things for Usher came up while looking for "Us"... shudders* the horror...
Black-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Black-Demon
[QUOTE="Black-Demon"]

[QUOTE="gtarules42"]man that sucks.

gtarules42

well i took your advice and started lookin for stuff on Limewire first thing and i gotta say this is one of the toughest albums to DL i've ever dealt with... it's the next Death Certificate :o *remembers how many things for Usher came up while looking for "Us"... shudders* the horror...

It is tough I must admit,but you'll find it. I also forgot the song "3 Card Molly",the best song on the album.

boogie_town

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 boogie_town
Member since 2005 • 11047 Posts

I made a YTMND. ~_~

Thoughts?

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts
ownage x 1000000000000000000000 :lol:
mowz00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 mowz00
damn...we will be #4 on the UCB list in 2 more posts...:shock:
gtarules42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 gtarules42

I made a YTMND. ~_~

Thoughts?

boogie_town
:lol: that is pimp dude, i remember hearing that song on Office Space (amazingly funny movie), what was the name of it?

also if you somehow remember, can anyone tell me the song that was playing during the intro traffic jam part?
gtarules42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 gtarules42
[QUOTE="boogie_town"]

I made a YTMND. ~_~

Thoughts?

gtarules42
:lol: that is pimp dude, i remember hearing that song on Office Space (amazingly funny movie), what was the name of it?

also if you somehow remember, can anyone tell me the song that was playing during the intro traffic jam part?

*knocks on glass* anyone in there?
MGSfan4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 MGSfan4life
Member since 2004 • 3892 Posts
[QUOTE="gtarules42"][QUOTE="boogie_town"]

I made a YTMND. ~_~

Thoughts?

gtarules42

Scarface - "No Tears" off The Diary. (which is a classic that you need to check out:wink: )

Oh, and nice job boogie_town. That kitty is 1 bad mutha.:lol:
Black-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Black-Demon
This hurricane better not touch my house. If I have to buy another PS2 I'm going to be pissed.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts
This hurricane better not touch my house. If I have to buy another PS2 I'm going to be pissed.Black-Demon
if i come back and my room is even remotly wet, imma kill someone :evil:
gtarules42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 gtarules42
[QUOTE="gtarules42"][QUOTE="gtarules42"][QUOTE="boogie_town"]

I made a YTMND. ~_~

Thoughts?

MGSfan4life

Scarface - "No Tears" off The Diary. (which is a classic that you need to check out:wink: )

heh... turns out i already have that one :roll: it's been so long since i've seen the begining of the uncut Office Space that i've forgot even what it sounds like.

and what's the name of the song on his ytmnd?

as for the diary, i've DL'ed the Fix, and have tried the Diary, but stopped after a while, too hard to DL :x, i'll probably end up buying it though.
MGSfan4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 MGSfan4life
[QUOTE="MGSfan4life"][QUOTE="gtarules42"][QUOTE="gtarules42"][QUOTE="boogie_town"]

I made a YTMND. ~_~

Thoughts?

gtarules42

heh... turns out i already have that one :roll: it's been so long since i've seen the begining of the uncut Office Space that i've forgot even what it sounds like.

and what's the name of the song on his ytmnd?

as for the diary, i've DL'ed the Fix, and have tried the Diary, but stopped after a while, too hard to DL :x, i'll probably end up buying it though.

It sounds familiar, but I don't really know. Boogie_town should know though since he made the ytmnd....

And as for "The Diary" and "The Fix".....both are definitely worth owning so when you get the funds I highly recommend purchasing each one.
jugend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 jugend
Member since 2003 • 3193 Posts
[QUOTE="gtarules42"][QUOTE="gtarules42"][QUOTE="boogie_town"]

I made a YTMND. ~_~

Thoughts?

MGSfan4life

That song is awesome. I need to give that album a listen.

MGSfan4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 MGSfan4life
[QUOTE="MGSfan4life"][QUOTE="gtarules42"][QUOTE="gtarules42"][QUOTE="boogie_town"]

I made a YTMND. ~_~

Thoughts?

jugend

That song is awesome. I need to give that album a listen.

Defnitely. Scarface's whole collection is probably worth checking out to be quite honest. I only have 3 of his albums, but I usually only hear good things about his others as well. Plus, of the 3 albums I have: "The Fix", "The Diary", and "Last of A Dying Breed".....the first 2 are certainly classics and "Last Of A Dying Breed", although not quite that good, is still a damn fine album. I'm definitely gonna check out his other work whenever I get the chance and I recommend other people to do that as well if they haven't.
Black-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Black-Demon
Damn,I'm wondering how my 2 brothers are doing in Canada. Sorry to bring this up,but its just that there are times when I'm at school and home when I just sit by myself and wonder how bad someone can screw their family over that bad just for the money and the women,especially their own mother who took care of him/her all his/her life. My mom even told me that when she heard "Hey Mama" by Kanye West on Opera she broke down crying because she thinking of me being the only one giving her love and being a victim of what my siblings did. I have to admit,I can't say that I'm going through hard times that people won't understand because there are kids in the ghetto living ten times worse than I am,but at the same time I can't say that I'm living the good life. Is it normal for a 14 year old to help her mom with selling ice cream (which is a job that she has done for 10 years now) while my brothers run around having sex with women and spending money? I mean its so unpredictable of what happened because I went from having a good family who had money from my father's business,to having a 21 year old brother who has to live with his girlfriend who can't seem to get along with very well,a 30 year old brother who can't even be a father to his daughter so he flees to Toronto and can never come back or else he'll get arrested ,a 33 year old brother who has 2 kids and decides to leave with the deadbeat dad for no reason,and a 35 year old sister who talks down to her mother when her mother has done nothing wrong. It confuses the hell out of me,it really does.
dracall_666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 dracall_666
Member since 2004 • 4111 Posts
Damn,I'm wondering how my 2 brothers are doing in Canada. Sorry to bring this up,but its just that there are times when I'm at school and home when I just sit by myself and wonder how bad someone can screw their family over that bad just for the money and the women,especially their own mother who took care of him/her all his/her life. My mom even told me that when she heard "Hey Mama" by Kanye West on Opera she broke down crying because she thinking of me being the only one giving her love and being a victim of what my siblings did. I have to admit,I can't say that I'm going through hard times that people won't understand because there are kids in the ghetto living ten times worse than I am,but at the same time I can't say that I'm living the good life. Is it normal for a 14 year old to help her mom with selling ice cream (which is a job that she has done for 10 years now) while my brothers run around having sex with women and spending money? I mean its so unpredictable of what happened because I went from having a good family who had money from my father's business,to having a 21 year old brother who has to live with his girlfriend who can't seem to get along with very well,a 30 year old brother who can't even be a father to his daughter so he flees to Toronto and can never come back or else he'll get arrested ,a 33 year old brother who has 2 kids and decides to leave with the deadbeat dad for no reason,and a 35 year old sister who talks down to her mother when her mother has done nothing wrong. It confuses the hell out of me,it really does.Black-Demon
rough man. iv never really benn through anything like that so ill just say keep your head up
gtarules42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 gtarules42
a senior girl in my high school commit suicide this morning over her dad getting custody of her sister :( thinking about it is hella weird, i mean i was so shocked when i heard the news but it seemed everyone didn't think of it as nearly as much of a tragedy as i did, although i had never even known her. i just found it strange how people talked about like slight everyday gossip like a fight or something :?
Escobar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Escobar
Member since 2003 • 4225 Posts

Damn,I'm wondering how my 2 brothers are doing in Canada. Sorry to bring this up,but its just that there are times when I'm at school and home when I just sit by myself and wonder how bad someone can screw their family over that bad just for the money and the women,especially their own mother who took care of him/her all his/her life. My mom even told me that when she heard "Hey Mama" by Kanye West on Opera she broke down crying because she thinking of me being the only one giving her love and being a victim of what my siblings did. I have to admit,I can't say that I'm going through hard times that people won't understand because there are kids in the ghetto living ten times worse than I am,but at the same time I can't say that I'm living the good life. Is it normal for a 14 year old to help her mom with selling ice cream (which is a job that she has done for 10 years now) while my brothers run around having sex with women and spending money? I mean its so unpredictable of what happened because I went from having a good family who had money from my father's business,to having a 21 year old brother who has to live with his girlfriend who can't seem to get along with very well,a 30 year old brother who can't even be a father to his daughter so he flees to Toronto and can never come back or else he'll get arrested ,a 33 year old brother who has 2 kids and decides to leave with the deadbeat dad for no reason,and a 35 year old sister who talks down to her mother when her mother has done nothing wrong. It confuses the hell out of me,it really does.Black-Demon

That's ****ed up. I can't for the life of me figure out how someone can just screw over their parents like that. I swear most of my cousins screw the hell outta my auntie even now, she can't even move around good anymore but it's like most of them show her no ****ing respect. It makes me sick but I don't say ****, really no reason to get anything started, I'm cool with all of them at the moment.

Seriously, I've heard some things about what my relative's daughter does to him that'll make you want to beat her ass.

Black-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Black-Demon

[QUOTE="Black-Demon"]Damn,I'm wondering how my 2 brothers are doing in Canada. Sorry to bring this up,but its just that there are times when I'm at school and home when I just sit by myself and wonder how bad someone can screw their family over that bad just for the money and the women,especially their own mother who took care of him/her all his/her life. My mom even told me that when she heard "Hey Mama" by Kanye West on Opera she broke down crying because she thinking of me being the only one giving her love and being a victim of what my siblings did. I have to admit,I can't say that I'm going through hard times that people won't understand because there are kids in the ghetto living ten times worse than I am,but at the same time I can't say that I'm living the good life. Is it normal for a 14 year old to help her mom with selling ice cream (which is a job that she has done for 10 years now) while my brothers run around having sex with women and spending money? I mean its so unpredictable of what happened because I went from having a good family who had money from my father's business,to having a 21 year old brother who has to live with his girlfriend who can't seem to get along with very well,a 30 year old brother who can't even be a father to his daughter so he flees to Toronto and can never come back or else he'll get arrested ,a 33 year old brother who has 2 kids and decides to leave with the deadbeat dad for no reason,and a 35 year old sister who talks down to her mother when her mother has done nothing wrong. It confuses the hell out of me,it really does.Escobar

That's ****ed up. I can't for the life of me figure out how someone can just screw over their parents like that. I swear most of my cousins screw the hell outta my auntie even now, she can't even move around good anymore but it's like most of them show her no ****ing respect. It makes me sick but I don't say ****, really no reason to get anything started, I'm cool with all of them at the moment.

Seriously, I've heard some things about what my relative's daughter does to him that'll make you want to beat her ass.

Its ****ed up isn't it? It puzzles me on how someone can be so damn cold hearted just because of dead presidents. When they had money,they didn't buy my parents a damn thing and only bought be two PS2 games. They treated their girlfiends like a princess when they were loaded with money,but when I ask for some clothes they say the same thing, "You're still in school,you don't need Polo shirts". I swear when I asked my brother for ONE Polo shirt he made that same remark but when his girl asked for a leather jacket he didn't hesitate to pull out his credit card. My 34 year old brother came to the U.S and left as soon as I was born in 1991,then he comes back 13 years later and leaves again. It's sad to see how selfish a big brother can be when he hasn't seen his little brother for 13 years and leaves just because his other younger brother can't be a father. In the words of Ras Kass:"Its The Evil That Men Do"

HaSheeSh_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 HaSheeSh_basic

[QUOTE="Escobar"]

[QUOTE="Black-Demon"]Damn,I'm wondering how my 2 brothers are doing in Canada. Sorry to bring this up,but its just that there are times when I'm at school and home when I just sit by myself and wonder how bad someone can screw their family over that bad just for the money and the women,especially their own mother who took care of him/her all his/her life. My mom even told me that when she heard "Hey Mama" by Kanye West on Opera she broke down crying because she thinking of me being the only one giving her love and being a victim of what my siblings did. I have to admit,I can't say that I'm going through hard times that people won't understand because there are kids in the ghetto living ten times worse than I am,but at the same time I can't say that I'm living the good life. Is it normal for a 14 year old to help her mom with selling ice cream (which is a job that she has done for 10 years now) while my brothers run around having sex with women and spending money? I mean its so unpredictable of what happened because I went from having a good family who had money from my father's business,to having a 21 year old brother who has to live with his girlfriend who can't seem to get along with very well,a 30 year old brother who can't even be a father to his daughter so he flees to Toronto and can never come back or else he'll get arrested ,a 33 year old brother who has 2 kids and decides to leave with the deadbeat dad for no reason,and a 35 year old sister who talks down to her mother when her mother has done nothing wrong. It confuses the hell out of me,it really does.Black-Demon

Its ****ed up isn't it? It puzzles me on how someone can be so damn cold hearted just because of dead presidents. When they had money,they didn't buy my parents a damn thing and only bought be two PS2 games. They treated their girlfiends like a princess when they were loaded with money,but when I ask for some clothes they say the same thing, "You're still in school,you don't need Polo shirts". I swear when I asked my brother for ONE Polo shirt he made that same remark but when his girl asked for a leather jacket he didn't hesitate to pull out his credit card. My 34 year old brother came to the U.S and left as soon as I was born in 1991,then he comes back 13 years later and leaves again. It's sad to see how selfish a big brother can be when he hasn't seen his little brother for 13 years and leaves just because his other younger brother can't be a father. In the words of Ras Kass:"Its The Evil That Men Do"

"The planet revolves, supposedly man evolves, but no problem is solved, coz man is the cause"

Argh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Argh
Member since 2005 • 1829 Posts
Awesome! I go to this athletic training center, and I just came back. I was pretty much one-on-one with this one cool trainer. Somehow we get into a conversation about Outkast, then somehow about Little Brother. He bought the album and loves it. This is the first time I've ever met someone who's even heard of them. Apparently obsessed with The Roots (I think he might be from Philly), and knows quite a bit about hip-hop in general. I feel 8).
MGSfan4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 MGSfan4life
Did anyone see the GS shirts in the "forum announcements" when coming here or any other board? They have review scores on them and say like "good", "mediocre", "bad", etc.:lol: Oh man, how nerdy do you have to be to wear those shirts......anyone who wears those is just screaming "BEAT MY ASS UP!".:lol:
Black-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Black-Demon

Did anyone see the GS shirts in the "forum announcements" when coming here or any other board? They have review scores on them and say like "good", "mediocre", "bad", etc.:lol: Oh man, how nerdy do you have to be to wear those shirts......anyone who wears those is just screaming "BEAT MY ASS UP!".:lol:MGSfan4life

That's the worst idea of a T-shirt I've heard my whole life. I thought it was a joke but then I remembered that its September not April.

boogie_town

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 boogie_town

David Hasselhoof is a sexy b****.

MGSfan4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 MGSfan4life

boogie_town
LMAO.:lol:
Black-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Black-Demon

boogie_town

I was eating Oreos when I was looking at that pic:|

boogie_town

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 boogie_town
[QUOTE="boogie_town"]

Black-Demon

I was eating Oreos when I was looking at that pic:|

Awesome.

Avatar image for 189245455704665724390135605497

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 189245455704665724390135605497
Member since 2002 • 7742 Posts

Did anyone see the GS shirts in the "forum announcements" when coming here or any other board? They have review scores on them and say like "good", "mediocre", "bad", etc.:lol: Oh man, how nerdy do you have to be to wear those shirts......anyone who wears those is just screaming "BEAT MY ASS UP!".:lol:MGSfan4life

more like "punch me here!"

Orlando_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#47 Orlando_Magic
Member since 2002 • 37448 Posts
http://forums.gamespot.com/gamespot/show_boards.php?cat_id=19

#4 now:o
HaSheeSh_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 HaSheeSh_basic
http://forums.gamespot.com/gamespot/show_boards.php?cat_id=19

#4 now:o
Orlando_Magic
OTB rox my sox!
HaSheeSh_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 HaSheeSh_basic

[QUOTE="MGSfan4life"]Did anyone see the GS shirts in the "forum announcements" when coming here or any other board? They have review scores on them and say like "good", "mediocre", "bad", etc.:lol: Oh man, how nerdy do you have to be to wear those shirts......anyone who wears those is just screaming "BEAT MY ASS UP!".:lol:Black-Demon

That's the worst idea of a T-shirt I've heard my whole life. I thought it was a joke but then I remembered that its September not April.

I agree about those t-shirts. the only time I'd wear them is when I'm at home...
boogie_town

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 boogie_town

I want one.