This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: December 9, 2012
- Posts: 25
- Member Since: May 24, 2005
- Posts: 1854
I think it's great, a very tense experience. It has been a long time since I've played a game where I've feared death quite so much. It's a proper Survival Horror game rather than just a 3rd or 1st person shooter with zombies.
Resident Evil remake on the Game Cube is still my number one though.
- Member Since: December 24, 2010
- Posts: 330
- Member Since: September 27, 2011
- Posts: 4971
- Member Since: October 13, 2005
- Posts: 11484
- Member Since: July 26, 2005
- Posts: 9438
Honestly this is the one game on the Wii U that intrigues me. I think some of the reviews have been pretty harsh on it, especially GS's own review here. It almost seems as if the editor was reviewing it on what he thought the game should be instead of what the game actually delivers which appears to be a true survival-horror experience. I also watched GiantBomb's quick look and it got me even more interested in this game. Unfortunately I am not going to buy a Wii U just for one game, but dammit if this doesn't give me an excuse to keep my eyes open for a deal in the near future.
- Member Since: July 29, 2003
- Posts: 2107
- Member Since: December 10, 2012
- Posts: 25
- Member Since: December 8, 2003
- Posts: 1081
Agree with you guys... I personally think it's one of the best survival horror games of all time. It could be more polished in places but the overall experience is incredibly tense, scary and atmospheric. The controller does a great job of immersing you in the game in ways that I've never experienced before. Good on you Ubi and Ninty!
- Member Since: May 27, 2006
- Posts: 8790
- Member Since: December 11, 2012
- Posts: 141
- Member Since: April 22, 2010
- Posts: 906
Please Log In to post.