Zombi U game breaking bug(s)?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Decko5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Decko5
Member since 2004 • 9428 Posts

I have found myself in many situations just being frustrated with the game's map. It is hard to know where you are going at times.

I have come to a point in the game where I cannot reach the objectives. That's right, I have two objectives that I cannot accomplish.

I serached for help online and discovered that there are multiple game breaking bugs. I am wondering if I have found another.

***POTENTIAL SPOILERS***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmSl0mieics

http://www.gamepur.com/news/9837-zombiu-nasty-game-breaking-glitch-discovered.html

In my case I am trying to rescue the girl but I cannot get to the church. That area right outside the safe house asks me to scan the door so it could be remotely hacked. I scanned it and the door says opened but when I approach the door there is no prompt that allows me to open that very door.

anyone have any ideas?

Nerdmeat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Nerdmeat
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

Try this. You may have to upgrade your scanner yet another time. If I remember correctly the game tells you to scan the door but doesn't tell you first you have to upgrade your scanner.

The upgrade is (I hope I remember this correctly as well) where there was a guy talking to you in a bright orange reddish room. When you first get there you cannot get into the room because of barracade. Try going back now and picking up the upgraded the scanner.

Also I agree, the map, especially the quick travel maps point of view and ratio is outta wack. I often ran into moments of where the heck do I go now. Going to that place and then realizing oh, it's not here because I misunderstood the vague and sometimes misleading map.

Decko5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Decko5
Member since 2004 • 9428 Posts

Try this. You may have to upgrade your scanner yet another time. If I remember correctly the game tells you to scan the door but doesn't tell you first you have to upgrade your scanner.

The upgrade is (I hope I remember this correctly as well) where there was a guy talking to you in a bright orange reddish room. When you first get there you cannot get into the room because of barracade. Try going back now and picking up the upgraded the scanner.

Also I agree, the map, especially the quick travel maps point of view and ratio is outta wack. I often ran into moments of where the heck do I go now. Going to that place and then realizing oh, it's not here because I misunderstood the vague and sometimes misleading map.

Nerdmeat
Thanks for your reply, unfortunately I sold the game and shipped it out yesterday :( I think I will go back to this as soon as I see it at a discount.