Zelda Endings (possible spoilers)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sephiroth89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Sephiroth89
Member since 2003 • 41 Posts

Hello my dear folks

I hope you are all doing well. this is my first time making a new topic since I became a member in 2003, so I do apologize if this has been asked before.

Well my question is: Which Zelda ending you believe is the most epic?

In my humble opinion, and having finished almost all the Zeldas (not counting DX annd oracle of seasons...), I think the best ending on a Zelda game is the one on TP... why?

Because it shows more emotion by the characters on screen, the dialogue is well thought and is not the characteristic ending of a hero saving the world and then dissapearing from everybody's sight... in this case, Midna, a secondary charcater (and sometimes very annoying one) sacrifices herself, which I think was very heartmoving.

Those are my two cents :) I do believe that Zelda games are always bad on the ending cinematics, but hey, gameplay and story makes it worth till the last line of the credits. Feel free to post your most remembered Zelda ending.

Happy Posting!

PD: Also, feel free to describe why yo like it the most!

deadmeat59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#2 deadmeat59
Member since 2003 • 8981 Posts
zelda tp was the most cinematic ending in zelda ever
helium_flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#3 helium_flash
Member since 2007 • 9244 Posts
Phantom Hourglass had a good ending. Twilight Princess had a good ending also, despite the final boss being pretty pathetic.
Vexx88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#4 Vexx88
Member since 2006 • 33342 Posts
What was the ending to Majora's Mask? I can't remember..or rather I dont think I ever witnessed it.
Sephiroth89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Sephiroth89
Member since 2003 • 41 Posts

What was the ending to Majora's Mask? I can't remember..or rather I dont think I ever witnessed it.Vexx88

Oh the four red guys came to stop the moon, and then dissapeared. Then you get to chat a little with the skull kid and the two fairies before leaving with epona. after that there is a nice little detail at the end of the credits. Sorry if I have been shallow, but I dont wanna spoil it that bad for you :P

Maskedboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Maskedboy
Member since 2007 • 379 Posts
MOst epic Zelda ending would be... hmm hard choice probably Wind Waker for me.
Thiago26792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Thiago26792
Member since 2007 • 11059 Posts
Zelda TP had a very impressive ending.
Vexx88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#8 Vexx88
Member since 2006 • 33342 Posts

[QUOTE="Vexx88"]What was the ending to Majora's Mask? I can't remember..or rather I dont think I ever witnessed it.Sephiroth89

Oh the four red guys came to stop the moon, and then dissapeared. Then you get to chat a little with the skull kid and the two fairies before leaving with epona. after that there is a nice little detail at the end of the credits. Sorry if I have been shallow, but I dont wanna spoil it that bad for you :P

Rawr! >=O well ok :P

Zelda TP had a very impressive ending.Thiago26792
To bad Midna couldn't stay =(