Your thoughts on Mii Integration (Poll)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

blankshore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

User Lists: 0

#1 blankshore
Member since 2008 • 1809 Posts

So how do you feel about games integrating Mii's? You know how in Mario Kart you'll see your Mii's incorperated into the background and stuff. Samba de Amigo does the same thing. How do you feel about it? I personally think it's awsome and we need to see more of it. Some don't agree. Your thoughts...

ag1052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 ag1052
Member since 2006 • 5725 Posts
It is fine in some situations but it is too forced in some games... Animal Crossing and MLB Power Pros should not have mii's in them
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

It is fine in some situations but it is too forced in some games... Animal Crossing and MLB Power Pros should not have mii's in themag1052

How else am I going to play for the Yankees then? :(

ag1052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ag1052

[QUOTE="ag1052"]It is fine in some situations but it is too forced in some games... Animal Crossing and MLB Power Pros should not have mii's in themJaysonguy

by playing as the Yankees... if you get to play pro ball you dont want to be you, you want to be someone who can actually hit a fastball :)
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Jaysonguy

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

[QUOTE="ag1052"]It is fine in some situations but it is too forced in some games... Animal Crossing and MLB Power Pros should not have mii's in themag1052

by playing as the Yankees... if you get to play pro ball you dont want to be you, you want to be someone who can actually hit a fastball :)

True lol

AjaxNeron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 462

#6 AjaxNeron
Member since 2009 • 2318 Posts

It is fine in some situations but it is too forced in some games... Animal Crossing and MLB Power Pros should not have mii's in themag1052

Why not? o.o;;

awssk8er716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 awssk8er716
Member since 2005 • 8485 Posts

It's a cool idea. But it looks strange when you see Mario, Luigi, and a guy with a huge coconut head driving next to each other.

Zelda_89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#8 Zelda_89
Member since 2009 • 410 Posts

I like it :)

ag1052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ag1052

[QUOTE="ag1052"]It is fine in some situations but it is too forced in some games... Animal Crossing and MLB Power Pros should not have mii's in themAjaxNeron

Why not? o.o;;

MLB Power Pros is pro teams, it is not back yard baseball... Granny Mii has no business there. Why not is not the question... the question should be is why would they? With games like Wii sports and wii play it is fine and makes perfect sense but they shouldnt be added in every game, only games where it makes sense.
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Jaysonguy

[QUOTE="AjaxNeron"]

[QUOTE="ag1052"]It is fine in some situations but it is too forced in some games... Animal Crossing and MLB Power Pros should not have mii's in themag1052

Why not? o.o;;

MLB Power Pros is pro teams, it is not back yard baseball... Granny Mii has no business there. Why not is not the question... the question should be is why would they? With games like Wii sports and wii play it is fine and makes perfect sense but they shouldnt be added in every game, only games where it makes sense.

BUT....

In Power Pros the RPG allows you to be a player and work your way up to the majors.

I'm on the Yankees. I was a third baseman because I thought A-Rod was going to leave but then I had to change to left field.

I wear 2 wrist bands, one pink and one green

ag1052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ag1052

[QUOTE="ag1052"][QUOTE="AjaxNeron"]

Why not? o.o;;

Jaysonguy

BUT....

In Power Pros the RPG allows you to be a player and work your way up to the majors.

I'm on the Yankees. I was a third baseman because I thought A-Rod was going to leave but then I had to change to left field.

Fine in that situation why cant you just make a cutesy MLB charater, why do we have to replace one kind of cutesy character for another? Same goes for Animal Crossing... why would you replace a cute, weird shaped headed character for a different kind of weird shaped headed character?
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Jaysonguy

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

[QUOTE="ag1052"]MLB Power Pros is pro teams, it is not back yard baseball... Granny Mii has no business there. Why not is not the question... the question should be is why would they? With games like Wii sports and wii play it is fine and makes perfect sense but they shouldnt be added in every game, only games where it makes sense. ag1052

BUT....

Fine in that situation why cant you just make a cutesy MLB charater, why do we have to replace one kind of cutesy character for another? Same goes for Animal Crossing... why would you replace a cute, weird shaped headed character for a different kind of weird shaped headed character?

Oh, that was more to brag that I was on the Yankees in some form rather then to argue your point

:P

AlexSays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 AlexSays
Member since 2008 • 6612 Posts
I'm on the Yankees.Jaysonguy
:o I'm on the Rays. I don't think we can talk anymore. :x
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Jaysonguy

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]I'm on the Yankees.AlexSays
:o I'm on the Rays. I don't think we can talk anymore. :x

Crap

Could be worse though, one of us could have an Ortiz avatar

When I saw the character models for the game I thought they'd make Ortiz look like Grimace lol

red_sovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 red_sovereign
Member since 2007 • 1936 Posts
i think mii should be integrated into all games. i think it would be cool to keep a tracking of statistics, and general info under you mii, but that an entirely different conversation. but yea...i think mii need to be utilized more often.
AlexSays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 AlexSays
With games like Wii sports and wii play it is fine and makes perfect sense but they shouldnt be added in every game, only games where it makes sense. ag1052
It's an easy option to add so I don't see why you have such a problem with it. It's not like developers are saying "Oh adding Miis takes so long, I don't know if we can finish the rest of the game" Put it in all games and then people that don't like it can just ignore it, and everyone else can live a happy Mii life.
DragonxanderPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17 DragonxanderPR
Member since 2008 • 292 Posts

It's a cool idea. But it looks strange when you see Mario, Luigi, and a guy with a huge coconut head driving next to each other.

awssk8er716

Mario & Luigi have big heads too. About the main topic, I have mixed reactions: I kinda like it, dislike it & feel indifferent about it at the same time (yes, we need that option)...

k3nne3e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18 k3nne3e
Member since 2008 • 473 Posts

i definately think it needs to be used more

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
Mii's should burn to hell.
ag1052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ag1052
Mii's should burn to hell.MonsieurX
why did you put in an apostrophe?
AlexSays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 AlexSays
[QUOTE="MonsieurX"]Mii's should burn to hell.ag1052

Same reason they put one in "Wii's" Why does it matter?
ag1052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ag1052
[QUOTE="ag1052"][QUOTE="MonsieurX"]Mii's should burn to hell.AlexSays

Same reason they put one in "Wii's" Why does it matter?

wait who is they? Just a pet peeve of mine... perhaps it's that I grew up down the road from a BBQ place called "Conway Ave. BBQ Rib's"
firefox59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 firefox59
Member since 2005 • 4530 Posts

It can be effective but usually its unnecessary and weird looking.

AlexSays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 AlexSays
wait who is they? Just a pet peeve of mine... perhaps it's that I grew up down the road from a BBQ place called "Conway Ave. BBQ Rib's" ag1052
People on this forum. Wii's looks cleaner than Wiis. And that would make sense if the restaurant's owner's name was "BBQ Rib" lol
ag1052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 ag1052
[QUOTE="ag1052"]wait who is they? Just a pet peeve of mine... perhaps it's that I grew up down the road from a BBQ place called "Conway Ave. BBQ Rib's" AlexSays
People on this forum. Wii's looks cleaner than Wiis. And that would make sense if the restaurant's owner's name was "BBQ Rib" lol

LOL yeah I dont know what's wrong with the Rio Grande Valley but when I got my first car I got it from "Garcia Motor's" ... I understand people leaving out an apostrophe just because it's easier to just leave it out but I don't understand why someone would add it in where it does not belong.
AdRock92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 AdRock92
Member since 2007 • 1616 Posts
[QUOTE="AlexSays"][QUOTE="ag1052"]wait who is they? Just a pet peeve of mine... perhaps it's that I grew up down the road from a BBQ place called "Conway Ave. BBQ Rib's" ag1052

LOL yeah I dont know what's wrong with the Rio Grande Valley but when I got my first car I got it from "Garcia Motor's" ... I understand people leaving out an apostrophe just because it's easier to just leave it out but I don't understand why someone would add it in where it does not belong.

I know what you mean. It's like writing "fps's" when you can just write "fps" and have it stand for first person shooters where it's already plural. Anyway, back on topic, I like mii integration for the most part. There are only a few occasions when I felt they should have been excluded.