YOUR Super Smash Bros. 4 Wishlist? Plus a minor question.

• 74 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LinkIsTheBest3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 LinkIsTheBest3
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
My wishlist will be small (Of course there is more I want but these are the MAINS) Feel free to share yours and be honest and put your probability on it happening.. Bowser Jr./ Shadow Mario - Mario Series - Slightly High (Since he is wanted by some but figuring he hasn't made an appearance yet I made it "Slightly High") King K. Rool - Donkey Kong Series- High (As long as it's ok with RARE) Ghirahim - LoZ SS - High (Since he has a large fanbase for him to become a newcomer in SSB4) Impa - LoZ OoT and LoZ SS - Probable ( Well, I haven't seen her in a wish list but she would fit perfectly in Brawl since she appears in Skyward Sword and all and there's not much "good" female fighters in SSB so I would love to see her in SSB4) Skull Kid - LoZ MM - Slight Chance (If Nintendo does decide to make MM on the 3DS there would be a small chance of him appearing in SSB4) Mii - Nintendo - Half Half ( Of course I won't make a fit if they don't join the brawl but they would make sense since they are on the 3DS and Wii U) The question was do you think Pikmin 3 will have a chance to be made on the 3DS?
bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#2 bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts
My list of characters wanted: Wolf Link Quote (Cave Story) Tails (Sonic) update the pokemon trainer for this gen pokemon
LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#3 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

Super Smash Bros. vs Capcom

or

Super Smash Bros. with the NES crew consisting, Simon Belemont, Bill Rizer, Megaman, Ryu Hayabasa, and the like.

or perhaps something that can emulate the Nintendo vs Sega War of the 90s.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#4 AvatarMan96
Member since 2010 • 7324 Posts

I want:

Ridley

Little Mac

Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario (like Zelda/Shiek)

Miis

ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts
Add Mewtwo and ax sonic, pit, snake, and meta.
pikaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 pikaby
Member since 2006 • 12720 Posts

Make the current Assist Trophies playable (Starfy, Waluigi, Saki) and have new ones to replace them. I'd be so happy with Starfy lol

Zanoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Zanoh
Member since 2006 • 6942 Posts

Pretty much all characters from Smash 1-3 and including the following:

~Characters:
Tails
Knuckles
Megaman
Zero (or Protoman)

~More Stages (including all the current ones)
~More Stage Customization
~More Multiplayer options

meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts
As many characters as possible, the entire roster of the last three games, but without any clones. Each character needs a unique move set. Also, the campaign and online modes need a lot of work. They were pitiful in Brawl.
Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#9 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

Chrono.

rubber-chicken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 rubber-chicken
Member since 2009 • 2081 Posts
I have a very bad feeling they're actually going to make Miis a playable character. Nintendo is getting too gimmicky and casual with their games. A Mii would take away from the Smash Bros. atmosphere and make it feel like a crappy shovelware game. I know it's just a character, but these things add up! :P
c_rakestraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#11 c_rakestraw  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 14627 Posts

Just put Amaterasu in there and it'll be perfect. Also: make the online actually playable for a change. That's about all they need to do to make Smash Bros better.

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30684 Posts
I have a very bad feeling they're actually going to make Miis a playable character. Nintendo is getting too gimmicky and casual with their games. A Mii would take away from the Smash Bros. atmosphere and make it feel like a crappy shovelware game. I know it's just a character, but these things add up! :Prubber-chicken
That absolutely no sense, I mean zero, hell you owe sense on that one lol. A Mii would essentially be a create a character setup. Anyway, I think they should take it easy on the characters, before the game gets too bloated for its own good. I would say add a few characters, Nintendo characters, not 3rd party characters. Then focus on gameplay refinement, ONLINE STABILITY and taking the clone characters they have and redoing them to make them stand on their own. Upgrade the create a stage and media sharing(like being able to record any match regardless of length) and the ability to share it with people on your friends list.
Chargeagles1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Chargeagles1
Member since 2006 • 1711 Posts

Make Jigglypuff and Ganondorf usefull again. Make the online decent. Fix the pokemon (the same 3 pokemon out of like 200 would show up literally every single match). Make the game faster paced like melee. Scrap the "subspace emissary" nonsense and make it more like the melee adventure but longer and more exciting. Make the event matches like they were in melee. I SHOULD NOT be able to beat all the events in a couple of hours total. Event 50 and 51 took me weeks to do in melee. also add more third party characters; raiden and tails perhaps? and get rid off "duplicate characters". "i.e fox falco and wolf are ALL not needed"

Avatar image for GreekGameManiac
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 GreekGameManiac
Member since 2010 • 6439 Posts

Bring back Mewtwo...

Bring back the platforms and add other mini-games,too.

Bring characters like Dixie King and Rool.

Have a better story mode,maybe each stage would be like a character's game?

Stage 1 Zelda gameplay,stage 2 Metroid gameplay,etc.

Remix more songs than Brawl,and ofcourse have the entire soundtrack of all previous games available.

Oh,maybe Chun Li & Megaman as guest characters.

spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 spike6958
Member since 2005 • 6701 Posts
My one and only wish for SSB is for Megaman to NOT be included and for anyone who asks for him to be slowly burned alive.
Fire_Emblem_RD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#16 Fire_Emblem_RD
Member since 2008 • 9611 Posts
Bowser Jr Tails Someone from a Tales game. Ultimately all I want them to do is un-nerf Jigglypuff, and fix the things Brawl introduced.
Avatar image for GreekGameManiac
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 GreekGameManiac
Member since 2010 • 6439 Posts

Bowser Jr Tails Someone from a Tales game. Ultimately all I want them to do is un-nerf Jigglypuff, and fix the things Brawl introduced.Fire_Emblem_RD

If it was faster and more difficult than Brawl,would you be happy?

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Sepewrath

Make Jigglypuff and Ganondorf usefull again. Make the online decent. Fix the pokemon (the same 3 pokemon out of like 200 would show up literally every single match). Make the game faster paced like melee. Scrap the "subspace emissary" nonsense and make it more like the melee adventure but longer and more exciting. Make the event matches like they were in melee. I SHOULD NOT be able to beat all the events in a couple of hours total. Event 50 and 51 took me weeks to do in melee. also add more third party characters; raiden and tails perhaps? and get rid off "duplicate characters". "i.e fox falco and wolf are ALL not needed"

Chargeagles1
So in other words, re-release Melee? lol, I liked Subspace Emissary, it was a fun single player mode and I would like to see that again. I wouldn't mind what GreekGameManiac suggested, the mode to incorporate the playstyles of Nintendo's games. Also I would just say the same Pokemon appearing is just the luck of the draw on your part. And no more 3rd party characters, two is enough, don't need this turning into Soul Calibur.
nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

Cooking Mama

Mama

Black Knight (Fire Emblem)

Black Knight

Lloyd (Tales Of Symphonia)

Lloyd

Vyse (Skies of Arcadia)

Vyse

Aika (Skies of Arcadia)

Aika

Fina (Skies of Arcadia)

Fina

Piastol (Skies of Arcadia)

Piastol

Kalas (Baten Kaitos)

Kalas

Savyna (Baten Kaitos)

Savyna

Sagi (Baten Kaitos Origins)

Sagi

Milly (Baten Kaitos Origins)

Milly

Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden (NES Outfit Of Course))

Ryu Hayabusa NES

Noxus/Kanden or Spire, Chozo

Hunters

Midna (Both Forms)

Midna

Daisy (Mario Strikers Form)

Daisy

Rawk Hawk

Rawk Hawk

Isaac (Golden Sun)

Isaac

and a Very big Shocker:

Speed Racer

Speed Racer

Ryo of the Wildfire (Ronin Warriors - Alternate Colors switch to other Ronin Warriors and Weapons - Final Smash changes to Inferno Armor as well as changes White Blaze to Black Blaze and attacks power up and Special does Flare Up NOWW!!!)

RyoRyo

and Last but not least

Speedy Cerviche (Samurai Pizza Cats)

Speedy

That cast would make my life brighter but that is a cast only for the dreamworld and Little Nemo.

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts
Oh and Pikmin 3 will most likely be a 3DS title but a WiiU version would be great as well.
almossbb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 almossbb
Member since 2008 • 1979 Posts

my list is huge lol.

id like to see:

megaman, k.rool, demise, ghirahim, paper mario, and a whole lot more.

id also like to see some returns like young link and dr mario etc

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
just have f***ing isaac as a playable character already. and for f***'s sake do not have Move as one of his attacks.
Vickman178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Vickman178
Member since 2011 • 866 Posts

DEMISE!!!!!

and maby some capcom characters...... the mega man from mega man legends......I really don't want to see any street fighter characters though!!!

superapo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 superapo
Member since 2009 • 1714 Posts

50 characters, Tons of stages, a Mii character with custom movesets, much improved online vs, plus online co-op campaign, ranking system

meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts

and Last but not least

Speedy

That cast would make my life brighter but that is a cast only for the dreamworld and Little Nemo.

nini200

I now demand to know what Samurai Pizza Cats is.

Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#26 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

Either

Saki Amamiya

Saki Amamiya

or

Isa Jo

Isa Jo

Both are from the Sin & Punishment series.

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Sepewrath
Oh and Pikmin 3 will most likely be a 3DS title but a WiiU version would be great as well.nini200
I doubt it, granted its not very compelling evidence, but the fact that Miyamoto specifically said a few years back about how Pikmin of all series would benefit from HD. Its unlikely he would make it a 3DS game.
SuperFlakeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 SuperFlakeman
Member since 2011 • 7411 Posts

Now that Kid Icarus is fully revitalized with its own new game and such, I wish that Nintendo would push the Golden Sun franchise more. The characters would fit perfectly in Smash Bros, the music remixed should be insane too.

just have f***ing isaac as a playable character already. and for f***'s sake do not have Move as one of his attacks.BrunoBRS

LOL

SuperFlakeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 SuperFlakeman

[QUOTE="nini200"]Oh and Pikmin 3 will most likely be a 3DS title but a WiiU version would be great as well.Sepewrath
I doubt it, granted its not very compelling evidence, but the fact that Miyamoto specifically said a few years back about how Pikmin of all series would benefit from HD. Its unlikely he would make it a 3DS game.

Oh it's definitely for Wii U.

Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#30 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

TC Nintendo doesn't need Rare's permission to use King K. Rool. Nintendo owns all of those characters it is just that Retro didn't want to use those characters.

rubber-chicken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 rubber-chicken
Member since 2009 • 2081 Posts
[QUOTE="rubber-chicken"]I have a very bad feeling they're actually going to make Miis a playable character. Nintendo is getting too gimmicky and casual with their games. A Mii would take away from the Smash Bros. atmosphere and make it feel like a crappy shovelware game. I know it's just a character, but these things add up! :PSepewrath
That absolutely no sense, I mean zero, hell you owe sense on that one lol. A Mii would essentially be a create a character setup. Anyway, I think they should take it easy on the characters, before the game gets too bloated for its own good. I would say add a few characters, Nintendo characters, not 3rd party characters. Then focus on gameplay refinement, ONLINE STABILITY and taking the clone characters they have and redoing them to make them stand on their own. Upgrade the create a stage and media sharing(like being able to record any match regardless of length) and the ability to share it with people on your friends list.

What is this, Sims?? Putting Miis in the game would be lame, they aren't even Nintendo characters really, they're just customisable casual gimmicks, and they're pretty expired.
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 BrunoBRS

Now that Kid Icarus is fully revitalized with its own new game and such, I wish that Nintendo would push the Golden Sun franchise more. The characters would fit perfectly in Smash Bros, the music remixed should be insane too.

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"]just have f***ing isaac as a playable character already. and for f***'s sake do not have Move as one of his attacks.SuperFlakeman

LOL

you know you felt as mad as i did when you saw isaac revealed on smash bros dojo, just to see he was a f***ing item. and used f***ing move instead of something epic like judgment.
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 BrunoBRS

[QUOTE="Sepewrath"][QUOTE="nini200"]Oh and Pikmin 3 will most likely be a 3DS title but a WiiU version would be great as well.SuperFlakeman

i thought they confirmed that at one point?
SuperFlakeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 SuperFlakeman

[QUOTE="SuperFlakeman"]

[QUOTE="Sepewrath"] I doubt it, granted its not very compelling evidence, but the fact that Miyamoto specifically said a few years back about how Pikmin of all series would benefit from HD. Its unlikely he would make it a 3DS game. BrunoBRS

i thought they confirmed that at one point?

Maybe not "Pikmin 3 for Wii U" formal but it was in the context of Wii U, during the roundtable.

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Sepewrath
What is this, Sims?? Putting Miis in the game would be lame, they aren't even Nintendo characters really, they're just customisable casual gimmicks, and they're pretty expired.rubber-chicken
Mii's are a Nintendo character, think about Mass Effect, you can make Shepard look anyway you want, but Shepard is still a BioWare character. Mii's are much more of a relevant character to a Nintendo themed game than Sonic, Mega Man or anything like that. It doesn't matter if your against the casual buzzword, their still a Nintendo creation.
SuperFlakeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 SuperFlakeman

[QUOTE="rubber-chicken"]What is this, Sims?? Putting Miis in the game would be lame, they aren't even Nintendo characters really, they're just customisable casual gimmicks, and they're pretty expired.Sepewrath
Mii's are a Nintendo character, think about Mass Effect, you can make Shepard look anyway you want, but Shepard is still a BioWare character. Mii's are much more of a relevant character to a Nintendo themed game than Sonic, Mega Man or anything like that. It doesn't matter if your against the casual buzzword, their still a Nintendo creation.

Mii integration is the next big thing. It's in Mario Kart already. The next 2D Mario platformer is New SMB Mii for Wii U, you can play as your Mii instead of a generic toad xD

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 BrunoBRS

[QUOTE="Sepewrath"][QUOTE="rubber-chicken"]What is this, Sims?? Putting Miis in the game would be lame, they aren't even Nintendo characters really, they're just customisable casual gimmicks, and they're pretty expired.SuperFlakeman

Mii integration is the next big thing. It's in Mario Kart already. The next 2D Mario platformer is New SMB Mii for Wii U, you can play as your Mii instead of a generic toad xD

miis are only good in mario kart for hilarious in-jokes. they're pretty boring characters in a game where you can play as mario or bowser. but hey, if ROB and Mr Game & Watch are in brawl...
SuperFlakeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 SuperFlakeman

[QUOTE="SuperFlakeman"]

[QUOTE="Sepewrath"] Mii's are a Nintendo character, think about Mass Effect, you can make Shepard look anyway you want, but Shepard is still a BioWare character. Mii's are much more of a relevant character to a Nintendo themed game than Sonic, Mega Man or anything like that. It doesn't matter if your against the casual buzzword, their still a Nintendo creation. BrunoBRS

miis are only good in mario kart for hilarious in-jokes. they're pretty boring characters in a game where you can play as mario or bowser. but hey, if ROB and Mr Game & Watch are in brawl...

It's also a way they might connect 3DS with Wii U... through Miis.

Have you played 3D Land in conjunction with Mario Kart 7? If you play MK online the people's Mii's will be transfered to 3D Land and there they give you "gifts" that includes powerups in the toad houses. I'm constantly getting a green icon on the world map indicating that a Mii has come to offer me a gift!!! LOL

You can see their happy faces while you collect your gift contents.

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Sepewrath

Yeah Pikmin 3 has been confirmed to have been moved to Wii U. Its possible they could make one for the 3DS and do the integration thing that SSB4 is suppose to have, but the main game is definitely on the Wii U. And it wouldn't surprise me if its Nintendo's launch game. When it comes to Mii's in Smash, yeah they made G&W interesting enough, I think could do the same for Mii's. Its not the same as MK, playing as a character offers no general difference outside of aesthetics, in a fighting game, they would be able to stand on their own. As it wont be the look, it'll be the fighting style.

I was reading GI's wishlist, it was absolute nonsense, made clearly for laughs for than anything, but they did have one good idea, about a Skyloft stage. I think it would make a great stage, I wont go into detail to avoid spoilers, but I think they could do some cool things on there.

Zanoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Zanoh
Member since 2006 • 6942 Posts

Cooking Mama

Mama

Black Knight

Lloyd (Tales Of Symphonia)

Lloyd

Vyse (Skies of Arcadia)

Vyse

Aika (Skies of Arcadia)

Aika

Fina (Skies of Arcadia)

Fina

Piastol (Skies of Arcadia)

Piastol

Kalas (Baten Kaitos)

Kalas

Savyna (Baten Kaitos)

Savyna

Sagi (Baten Kaitos Origins)

Sagi

Milly (Baten Kaitos Origins)

Milly

Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden (NES Outfit Of Course))

Ryu Hayabusa NES

Noxus/Kanden or Spire, Chozo

Hunters

Midna (Both Forms)

Midna

Daisy (Mario Strikers Form)

Daisy

Rawk Hawk

Rawk Hawk

Isaac (Golden Sun)

Isaac

and a Very big Shocker:

Speed Racer

Speed Racer

Ryo of the Wildfire (Ronin Warriors - Alternate Colors switch to other Ronin Warriors and Weapons - Final Smash changes to Inferno Armor as well as changes White Blaze to Black Blaze and attacks power up and Special does Flare Up NOWW!!!)

RyoRyo

and Last but not least

Speedy

nini200

I support this wishlist too!

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 BrunoBRS

Yeah Pikmin 3 has been confirmed to have been moved to Wii U. Its possible they could make one for the 3DS and do the integration thing that SSB4 is suppose to have, but the main game is definitely on the Wii U. And it wouldn't surprise me if its Nintendo's launch game. When it comes to Mii's in Smash, yeah they made G&W interesting enough, I think could do the same for Mii's. Its not the same as MK, playing as a character offers no general difference outside of aesthetics, in a fighting game, they would be able to stand on their own. As it wont be the look, it'll be the fighting style.

I was reading GI's wishlist, it was absolute nonsense, made clearly for laughs for than anything, but they did have one good idea, about a Skyloft stage. I think it would make a great stage, I wont go into detail to avoid spoilers, but I think they could do some cool things on there.

Sepewrath

lol you got my point wrong. i meant "if characters as boring as G&W and ROB are in, sure the miis could get a spot." just don't expect them to be seen on the SSB4 equivalent of the subspace emmissary (which is one of the best features of brawl and should make a return).

Manimal2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#42 Manimal2000
Member since 2011 • 174 Posts

I hope they keep Sonic and add Tails, Knuckles and Shadow. I sadly won't be able to play the next Smash Bros game because theirs no way I'm buyign a Wii U.

ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts
[QUOTE="Chargeagles1"]

Sepewrath
So in other words, re-release Melee? lol

I would love that honestly. I'd pay double. :lol:
lazydud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 lazydud
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
KOOPA! King BOO! TAILS IN HIS ROBOT SUIT! BIRDO! animal crossing guy might cool too.
Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Sepewrath

lol you got my point wrong. i meant "if characters as boring as G&W and ROB are in, sure the miis could get a spot." just don't expect them to be seen on the SSB4 equivalent of the subspace emmissary (which is one of the best features of brawl and should make a return).

BrunoBRS
I got what you were saying, R.O.B is pretty boring, but I like G&W, he's a funny character to fight with, I'm sure they could do the same with Mii's. Having them use the training sword from WSR and the Hang Glider as a recovery move, pull out the boxing gloves for the Final Smash.
I would love that honestly. I'd pay double. :lol:ZumaJones07
You know interesting thing about that, is a game the speed of Melee, doesn't really fit well with online play. Lag is unavoidable, at least with current tech, the speed would nerfed to hell when playing online. It effects slower fighters than Melee, I can only imagine what latency would do to that kind of speed. I think the speed of Brawl is better suited for online play, the difference between input and action wouldn't be as noticeable as it would be with Melee.
wiifan001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#46 wiifan001
Member since 2007 • 18660 Posts

Prince Fluff (Kirby's Epic Yarn)

Isaac (Golden Sun)

Rundas (Metroid Prime 3)

Paper Mario

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 BrunoBRS
[QUOTE="ZumaJones07"]I would love that honestly. I'd pay double. :lol:Sepewrath
You know interesting thing about that, is a game the speed of Melee, doesn't really fit well with online play. Lag is unavoidable, at least with current tech, the speed would nerfed to hell when playing online. It effects slower fighters than Melee, I can only imagine what latency would do to that kind of speed. I think the speed of Brawl is better suited for online play, the difference between input and action wouldn't be as noticeable as it would be with Melee.

blazblue can handle online just fine. i'd mention MvC3, but their netcode is a complete mess.
videog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#48 videog
Member since 2011 • 327 Posts

Megaman, shadowor knuckles,waluigi(im probably the only one),and i wish they would change warios attacks theyre stupid

DeathReaperQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 DeathReaperQ
Member since 2012 • 45 Posts
Hey, my list of possible fighters (not including ones already mentioned) Kisuke - Muramasa: the Demon Blade Monster hunter - Monster Hunter Tri Rayman - Rayman Origins Spyro - any Spyro game on the Wii Micky - Epic Micky People who probably couldn't be on but I would like to see Travis Touchdown - No More Heroes Naruto (or anyone from Naruto) - Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution III Jack Cayman - Madworld
Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Sepewrath
blazblue can handle online just fine. i'd mention MvC3, but their netcode is a complete mess.BrunoBRS
I haven't played a lot of Blazblue, is it as fast as Melee? And I certainly know it doesn't have as much happening on screen as a match of Smash can have.