you think there will be action replay for the 3DS?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hydralisk86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 hydralisk86
Member since 2006 • 8844 Posts

And if so, will it allow hacking for wifi?

I gotta say, I have never used one before, and it will seriously suck for those who want to do wifi legally...

riariases

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 riariases
Member since 2007 • 2335 Posts
[QUOTE="hydralisk86"]

And if so, will it allow hacking for wifi?

I gotta say, I have never used one before, and it will seriously suck for those who want to do wifi legally...

Chances are there will be one. I remember playing Metroid Prime: Hunters online for a few weeks and then suddenly a flurry of ActionReplay users started playing. Every match there was atleast one hacker. ActionReplay sort of ruined online gaming for the DS. There are certain games thate don't exactly support ActionReplay online, like Dragon Quest: Monsters. The competitions and rankings are checked and if you cheat, you're banned from online (for that specific game cartridge). Nintendo said they have some sophisticated anti-piracy technology included into the 3DS but I have no idea if ActionReplay is included under piracy. Hopefully it is and if not then maybe they can start handing out bans if people use ActionReplay codes online.
jawannaman92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 jawannaman92
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
i hope not.
pizzamanopenup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#4 pizzamanopenup
Member since 2005 • 1350 Posts

There probably will be. I'm personally looking forward to a decent Flash Cart. Although it's too early to tell if either one will ever be possible.