YO-KAI WATCH is Available Now for 3DS

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-58ce94803a170
deactivated-58ce94803a170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170
Member since 2015 • 8822 Posts

Its that time of year again, when you got to deal with them crazy holiday loving people who try to bore you with their jolly cheer and annoying kumbaya songs. O sorry, that darn Buhu Yo-Kai has been messing with me again, he just wont leave me alone. But have no fear, the new Yo-Kai is near and you can find, befriend, and battle among the hundreds to rid those affected by these pesty Yo-Kai.

Ever wondered what all the fuss was about that super hot Yo-Kai game that scored its way thru the Japanese streets? Well knows your chance, Nintendo has finally brought Yo-Kai to other regions for millions of others to enjoy on their 3DSs. Yo-Kai can not be seen by the human eye, but every seems to know their around, these human-like things never seem to go away.

Use your trusty Yo-Kai Watch to see and discover the mysteries that seem to haunt your beloved world. Befriending them wont be easy though, many of these Yo-Kai are hard to deal with and require a lot of patience. In some cases youll have to find their favorite food, or even battle it out with them to gain their trust. Each Yo-Kai has its own unique skills and strengths which will come in handy when trying to help those in need of your assistance. Key features include,

• With the power of the Yo-kai watch, find and befriend more than 200 hidden Yo-kai, found everywhere in the world, and call upon their powers when you need their help.
  • Assemble a team of six Yo-kai in your watch to defeat evil and help people.
  • Each Yo-kai has its own unique skills and strengths, so use strategy to assemble your team to address different problems and fight different evil Yo-kai.
  • Make your Yo-kai Watch more powerful and upgrade your Yo-kai as you play through the story.

To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.

Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.

Comic Mischief

Mild Fantasy Violence

Also dont forget about the new Yo-Kai 2DS Bundle now available for $99. Its the perfect gift for the holidays to give to a young gamer who enjoys and can read story type games. Older people can enjoy it also, but it seems more geared toward the youth with its more casual type play. I still enjoyed the demo though, it was fun exploring around the town and talking to people. The combat i didnt enjoy as much, but i still found it pretty solid. I recommend using the stylus though, the game didnt respond so well to my fingers during combat. Bundle can be seen below, and demo is available on the 3DS eShop. For more info please visit Nintendo.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#2 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9727 Posts

Here's a review

Loading Video...