Xenoblade Chronicles X Localized Build

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9730 Posts

I'm surprised that nobody made a thread about this game since E3 2015. Its nice to see that its in english and the game itself. The game looks great. What are your thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/user/Nintendo/playlists

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By JigglyWiggly_
Member since 2009 • 24625 Posts

On the 2nd video, the way the tank just drives over the rocks looks really janky. Did they seriously release the game like that?

Avatar image for deactivated-58ce94803a170
deactivated-58ce94803a170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 deactivated-58ce94803a170
Member since 2015 • 8822 Posts

I cant wait, i was watching a bunch of videos, but im set now, im ready to buy it when it releases, im hearing people aredropping a median of 90-300 hours already. Its insane the amount people are playing this game, im going to focus on beating a bunch of games now so i can make room for the Christmas lineup, gonna be busy and might have sneak some from the tree early this year.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 GameboyTroy

@JigglyWiggly_: They released the Japanese version like that. The localized version might still have that when its released.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GameboyTroy

@mesome713: Here's data from a survey. Yes, there's a ton content in the game. From the twitch videos I've only seen the first 3 continents and not much skell gameplay.

http://gonintendo.com/stories/237921-more-details-from-famitsu-s-xenoblade-chronicles-x-player-survey

Avatar image for deactivated-58ce94803a170
deactivated-58ce94803a170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-58ce94803a170
Member since 2015 • 8822 Posts

@GameboyTroy: Nice, yeah, i think that was same one i saw, it was like a whole bunch of surveys from the game.

superbuuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#7 superbuuman
Member since 2010 • 6400 Posts

Hope they leave the Japanese voice in with eng subs ..when release in EU/AU. :P

quatoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#8 quatoe
Member since 2005 • 7242 Posts

I can't wait for it. Xenoblade Chronicles is one of my favorite games so this has my excitement levels extremely high.

starcrafthenry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9  Edited By starcrafthenry
Member since 2008 • 94 Posts

In the second video, around 16:05, they play a clip of the game with English voices. Is that Cortana?

JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 JordanElek
Member since 2002 • 18564 Posts

@JigglyWiggly_: Like the first game, they sacrificed elegance for easy of use. The tank drives through a lot of geometry so that it won't be an utter pain to drive it. There's going to be a lot of jank, if it's anything like its predecessor. You just have to go into it knowing that it's not going for anything resembling realism. It never hides the fact that it's a video game.

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30684 Posts

@JordanElek said:

@JigglyWiggly_: Like the first game, they sacrificed elegance for easy of use. The tank drives through a lot of geometry so that it won't be an utter pain to drive it. There's going to be a lot of jank, if it's anything like its predecessor. You just have to go into it knowing that it's not going for anything resembling realism. It never hides the fact that it's a video game.

Basically, the last thing the world should be subject to is another Mako from Mass Effect. Just let the thing drive straight over obstacles, the sad attempt at realistic physics only made for crap gameplay. Anyway, its a robot that turns into a bunch of different machines, that's used to fight giant alien monster, one should not expect realism.

Anyway, looking forward to this one, the only downside to me is how long you have to play before you get the doll.

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#12 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

I'm super psyched for the game. I thought it would have been here by now though. I can't believe they would release it in December. It should have been a early to mid November title.

superbuuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 superbuuman
@bunchanumbers said:

I'm super psyched for the game. I thought it would have been here by now though. I can't believe they would release it in December. It should have been a early to mid November title.

Yea, December is a long wait...Should have just Eng subtitled it ..instead of Eng voice dubbed...would have been quicker. :P

onesiphorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#14 onesiphorus
Member since 2014 • 5266 Posts

@superbuuman said:

It is unlikely, as I have never heard of a Nintendo-published title that was released with only Japanese voices and subtitled in English.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 GameboyTroy

@superbuuman said:
@bunchanumbers said:

Yea, December is a long wait...Should have just Eng subtitled it ..instead of Eng voice dubbed...would have been quicker. :P

Dubbing the voices into english sure does take longer to do. If it was only english subtitled it would have been quicker for sure.

juboner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 juboner
Member since 2007 • 1183 Posts

Geez do I need this game, been playing VC since I beat WWHD and NSMBU that is all I have bought so far. I want Luigi U and kinda like Hyrule Warriors type games but its been a while since I have played a game like that. Was hoping for Devils Third and that it would bring some NG1 and 2 great gameplay with it but thats up in the air now it seems.

superbuuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By superbuuman

@onesiphorus said:
@superbuuman said:

It is unlikely, as I have never heard of a Nintendo-published title that was released with only Japanese voices and subtitled in English.

Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii) had original Jpn voice with English subtitled ...& Eng dubbed audio. :P