WTH!?! Modern Warfare Reflex.......

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gamefan67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 gamefan67
Member since 2004 • 10034 Posts

Okay I have been playing Modern Warfare Reflex for quite some time now and there is something that has been bothering me.

What the hell happend to the shipment map? I see that it is selectable through private matches, but I have not played on that map publicly yet. Has anyone played on it publicly or does someone know why we can't play it?

(I have a theory but I'm not going to post it).

awssk8er716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 awssk8er716
Member since 2005 • 8485 Posts

Is that the boat level that's similar to the one at the beginning of the campain? If so, I've played it before.

Only once though.

wiicube64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 wiicube64
Member since 2007 • 371 Posts

I have the 360 version and it's not playable in big team game modes. I'm not sure if the Wii version has it but small game modes like Team Tactical and Cage Match support it.

Aventura54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Aventura54
Member since 2006 • 146 Posts

The PC version can use the shipment map in any Mode I think - I've played it in team deathmatch and things before.

Aventura54

loco145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 loco145
Member since 2006 • 12226 Posts

Okay I have been playing Modern Warfare Reflex for quite some time now and there is something that has been bothering me.

What the hell happend to the shipment map? I see that it is selectable through private matches, but I have not played on that map publicly yet. Has anyone played on it publicly or does someone know why we can't play it?

gamefan67

Yes, i have played in that map before.

Mostly in the Domination mode. perhaps only in the Domination mode? I can't remember.

Darth-Samus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 Darth-Samus
Member since 2006 • 3995 Posts

If that's the map that's a small squared area with a few crates to hide in that just creates mass pandemonium and death's delight (a map which I hate with a bloody passion lol) then it's there. I've only run into it a few times while playing Headquarters. Not once during Deathmatch though.

alexh_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7 alexh_99
Member since 2007 • 5378 Posts

Is that the boat level that's similar to the one at the beginning of the campain? If so, I've played it before.

Only once though.

awssk8er716

that's wet works. i don't think that is what he is talking about, because i have played there many times.

HipYoungster42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 HipYoungster42
Member since 2009 • 1892 Posts

gamefan67

lol Ya' know, if you hadn't declared to the Wii community that you had a theory concerning the abscence of the Shipment map in public matches, no one would've asked about your little theory. However, now that you've told everyone that you do have some theory, everyone (at least me:P) is gonna' be beggin' you to tell them your theory.

So please, Mr. gamefan: What's your theory behind the absence of the Shipment map in public matches?:P

Avatar image for danger_ranger95
danger_ranger95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 danger_ranger95
Member since 2006 • 5584 Posts

it doesn't happen in Team Deathmatch. I'm assuming they don't want everyone ranking up too quick (with the whole +10 for TDM ppk), and Shipment is obviously the map that anyone could easily get 20+ kills. I remember one time, I purposely only threw frags and used Matrydom, and I still took out 10 people.

I pondered the same thing when I first got this game (I never owned the other versions, so I didn't know).

It goes the same for MW2 levels too. A few of them don't appear on TMD

gamefan67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 gamefan67

[QUOTE="gamefan67"]

HipYoungster42

lol Ya' know, if you hadn't declared to the Wii community that you had a theory concerning the abscence of the Shipment map in public matches, no one would've asked about your little theory. However, now that you've told everyone that you do have some theory, everyone (at least me:P) is gonna' be beggin' you to tell them your theory.

So please, Mr. gamefan: What's your theory behind the absence of the Shipment map in public matches?:P

Haha, it is a secret. If I told you I would have to kill you:P And thank you everyone for clearing things up:D
gamefan67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 gamefan67

If that's the map that's a small squared area with a few crates to hide in that just creates mass pandemonium and death's delight (a map which I hate with a bloody passion lol) then it's there. I've only run into it a few times while playing Headquarters. Not once during Deathmatch though.

Darth-Samus
I'm gonna play it now and see if I come across it. If I do not Treyarch is gettin a angry letter.
Avatar image for darth-pyschosis
darth-pyschosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 darth-pyschosis
Member since 2006 • 9322 Posts

I've played it in 4-6 matches and 10 person mathces

its available for all

its an awesome map, i recently went 26-4 on it, getting 16 kills in a row

r_gam3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 r_gam3
Member since 2008 • 1185 Posts
its too small, thats why it does not appear.
HipYoungster42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 HipYoungster42
Member since 2009 • 1892 Posts

[QUOTE="HipYoungster42"]

[QUOTE="gamefan67"]

gamefan67

Haha, it is a secret. If I told you I would have to kill you:P And thank you everyone for clearing things up:D

lol You could always just PM me about your theory. I wouldn't tell anyone. Promise.;)

intro94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 intro94
Member since 2006 • 2623 Posts
shipment is in public deadmatches..Ive played on it twice already.I just that people vote against it sometimes.No biggie.
Avatar image for darth-pyschosis
darth-pyschosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 darth-pyschosis
Member since 2006 • 9322 Posts

shipment is in public deadmatches..Ive played on it twice already.I just that people vote against it sometimes.No biggie.intro94

i wonder why

i love the map, mix of popping in and out

you gotta sneak a bit and i love that

Yea, if a sniper calls in a heli, or an airstrike it is frustrating but there is plenty of room to move around to escape those

but to be fair i did once get like 8 kills straight with a heli on it, so it doesn't provide that much protection