Will LOL be the next Electroplankton, in terms of rareness and value?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JAB991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 0

#1 JAB991
Member since 2007 • 6077 Posts
I'm pretty sure LOL will be rarer than Electroplankton becauase virtually no one is buying it, but do you think LOL will become the next ultra-expensive DS game? Would you recommend stocking up on it now?
LadyShanoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 LadyShanoa
Member since 2008 • 678 Posts

I believe I read it where you could get a free version of LOL. The game magazine said it was called, "Pictochat". I laughed when I read it. ;)

Unless you plan on playing with 4 players all the time, I don't think this is a worthy investment to add to a rare game collection. Just my two cents.

SiK99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -2

#3 SiK99
Member since 2008 • 1673 Posts

I believe I read it where you could get a free version of LOL. The game magazine said it was called, "Pictochat". I laughed when I read it. ;)

Unless you plan on playing with 4 players all the time, I don't think this is a worthy investment to add to a rare game collection. Just my two cents.

LadyShanoa

What she said :)

Raiko101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Raiko101
Member since 2005 • 3339 Posts

If no one is buying it now, what makes you think the value will go up? I assume you're joking because this game is terrible and it's clear to see why, if true, that demand has been so low. On another note, Electroplankton isn't that rare in the UK at least. I saw 3 copies of the game second hand in a local Gamestation the other day. The price tag was either £7.99 or £9.99. They also had a handleful of new copies for an extra £10.

SirSnafflepuss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SirSnafflepuss
Member since 2008 • 142 Posts
Why did they even make LOL? Anybody could of seen that it wasn't going to sell. Multiplayer only? lol
JAB991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#6 JAB991
Member since 2007 • 6077 Posts

I get that you guys don't see the appeal in the game, but it did get a higher score on IGN than Electroplankton. 7.5 to 7.0.

I_Object

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 I_Object
Member since 2008 • 85 Posts
Lol failed hard because it was only playable with people around you, If they entered a national code so you can play with people in your country. It wouldve been much better.
LadyShanoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 LadyShanoa
Member since 2008 • 678 Posts

Game Informer gave it a 1. Yeah, a 1.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts

its a sequel to a game called "WTF".

i guess they got money for a sequel in the same place the german guys got for ninjabread man 2...