This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by blueydwlf (385 posts) -

Checked Best Buy's site and they say my system has shipped. Got a tracking # through UPS. Anybody get confirmation that their console has shipped? Thing is I paid extra to have next day delivery so I'm wondering if it might be possible for it to arrive tomorrow rather than waiting until Monday. Doubtful bit fingers crossed anyway.

#2 Posted by StateOfGrace (96 posts) -
Daang.. lucky you. I can't even imagine the excitement you're feeling right now haha. I don't think the WiiU will be delivered tomorrow since they only ship on weekdays, and not weekends.. unless of course, you chose weekend shipping. I don't even know if there's an option for that though. You'll most likely be getting it on a Monday.
#3 Posted by spike6958 (6625 posts) -

Checked Best Buy's site and they say my system has shipped. Got a tracking # through UPS. Anybody get confirmation that their console has shipped? Thing is I paid extra to have next day delivery so I'm wondering if it might be possible for it to arrive tomorrow rather than waiting until Monday. Doubtful bit fingers crossed anyway.

blueydwlf
Ironically, despite not been released here till the 30th, I have today had an e-mail from ShopTo telling me that they have had there shipment of WiiU consoles delivered, and are getting ready to start processing them. I still doubt I'll get it before the 29th at the earliest, but still seems kinda stupid that Nintendo has apparently sent them out to retailers this early in the UK despite them not been allowed to sell them till the 30th.
#4 Posted by jeffster85 (2286 posts) -
likewise. also ordered via BB. mine is shipping "expedited". not sure what that really means :P but i'm pretty much excited now. haha. btw if you don't get it tomorrow, you should ask for your money back, as you didn't get what you paid for ;)
#5 Posted by blueydwlf (385 posts) -
likewise. also ordered via BB. mine is shipping "expedited". not sure what that really means :P but i'm pretty much excited now. haha. btw if you don't get it tomorrow, you should ask for your money back, as you didn't get what you paid for ;)jeffster85
Lol that's true. They actually do deliver on Saturdays, just not Sundays. Not sure why Nintendo insists on Sunday releases for everything.
#6 Posted by jeffster85 (2286 posts) -
[QUOTE="jeffster85"]likewise. also ordered via BB. mine is shipping "expedited". not sure what that really means :P but i'm pretty much excited now. haha. btw if you don't get it tomorrow, you should ask for your money back, as you didn't get what you paid for ;)blueydwlf
Lol that's true. They actually do deliver on Saturdays, just not Sundays. Not sure why Nintendo insists on Sunday releases for everything.

btw, mine actually updated on UPS. its coming from KY, to be delivered on Tuesday.
#7 Posted by resevl4rlz (3724 posts) -

[QUOTE="blueydwlf"][QUOTE="jeffster85"]likewise. also ordered via BB. mine is shipping "expedited". not sure what that really means :P but i'm pretty much excited now. haha. btw if you don't get it tomorrow, you should ask for your money back, as you didn't get what you paid for ;)jeffster85

btw, mine actually updated on UPS. its coming from KY, to be delivered on Tuesday.

mine is from kentucky and mine will be here on monday :-p

#8 Posted by jeffster85 (2286 posts) -

[QUOTE="jeffster85"][QUOTE="blueydwlf"] Lol that's true. They actually do deliver on Saturdays, just not Sundays. Not sure why Nintendo insists on Sunday releases for everything. resevl4rlz

mine is from kentucky and mine will be here on monday :-p

well last time i ordered something, it was a day early. hoping thats the case here too :P
#9 Posted by Sphensen (1151 posts) -

mine's also coming from kentucky and it'd be here tuesday!!

Avatar image for themagicbum9720
#10 Posted by themagicbum9720 (6536 posts) -
yeah i got an email from gamestop around 10 am saying it shipped, should be here monday too.