This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: August 18, 2006
- Posts: 231
- Member Since: October 7, 2009
- Posts: 5224
I haven't had this problem at all, infact I've been browsing the web and watching youtube all day. Maybe your Wii U is too far away from your wifi router. If you continue having problems. I reccomend getting a usb ether net adaptor (I believe the ones that were branded for the Wii will work with the Wii U). If you continue having problems, contact Nintendo.
- Member Since: October 25, 2005
- Posts: 3763
- Member Since: November 19, 2009
- Posts: 19365
- Member Since: April 17, 2004
- Posts: 25
- Member Since: June 13, 2005
- Posts: 1873
Please Log In to post.