Wii was a paperweight. The Wii-U i'm pumped for.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

thingta42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

User Lists: 0

#1 thingta42
Member since 2005 • 6120 Posts

The Wii-U is going to be my first console of this new Generation of consoles. The PS4 is going to be my second console to get (No love for Xbone this generation) But anyway, I have no intention of getting a Wii-U until Christmas time, because i'm loving the Mario Kart 8 Wii-U bundle, And that's only one of the games i'm going to pester for hehe. Bayonetta is a must buy, Wind Waker HD, new Super mario Bros Wii-U, Rayman, Smash Bros Wii-U. and a bunch of other games i forgot to mention. Also i'm going to be getting the Pro controller? or whatever it's called, because then i don't have to use the pad all the time.

I'm saying this because Nintendo s financial outlook this year looks bleak. But they have my support this year, But just not yet :) Just the idea of playing a Mario Kart game in HD or a Zelda game in HD for me is any excuse for ownin the console. That's why the Wii failed for me, i had a giant 42 inch plasma TV at the time, i had the xbox and ps3, and the games looks amazing and crisp, then you play a 480p game... Ugh, horrible experience.

I think Nintendo are going to make a comeback this year or by at least end of the year.

GordanChoong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By GordanChoong
Member since 2014 • 227 Posts

How does the Wii being very light have to do with its failiure? But I'm not getting a WiiU until a couple years from now. Don't criticize me for my decision; I just need to catch up for my Wii since I have very cheap parents.