This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by alexh_99 (5378 posts) -

I have just realized that the wii has hardly any games that have full-fledged co-op games.

Lets take a look.

Battallion wars 2: there is no Co-op at all unless you go online. And even then it is only 6 different missions

Destroy all humans: Now i loved the first game and the second was awsome with the co-op. So this one i must be excited for. But then i learned that there is only 2 different missions that you can play with your friend. I will still be getting it

Guitar Hero (i know it is not only on the wii) For co-op you cant play all the songs unless you go online.

There is probabaly more games as well that don't have it.

Lets take a look at good games:

Brawl: I cant name any other game that has more Co-op than this game. There is co-op every where you look

Galaxy: i am kind of on the edge about this game. It has co-op but not as good as it could of been. But i will give it to nintendo because i cant see how it would've worked with two players.

Now why do Devs say they are going to include Co-op and then end up making it the worst co-op ever. If you say co-op you better put in all the levels and not just make new ones. Also dont say at least in guitar hero you can play all the songs online in co-op. What about the people who do not have online. I think that when a Dev says there is going to be Co-op they should make it the real thing and not just 2 levels.

What is your opinion?

#3 Posted by hellhund (1984 posts) -
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance has a great co-op and the controls are a lot of fun once you figure them out.
#4 Posted by Quilex (112 posts) -
Trauma Center 2 has co-op I believe. It's not out in the UK yet but sounds fun. Also star wars Lego.
#5 Posted by hellhund (1984 posts) -

Trauma Center 2 has co-op I believe. It's not out in the UK yet but sounds fun. Also star wars Lego. Quilex

Aye, the TC Co-op is pretty neat. You both can do all the actions, so you can split duties for success.

#6 Posted by raahsnavj (4895 posts) -
Yep, Trauma Center: new blood has co-op. SMG co-op is excellent for an experienced player co-op with a less experienced player (or two less experienced players), but isn't that much fun with two experienced players.
#7 Posted by icarus212001 (2744 posts) -

TC: New Blood

Co-op in guitar hero 3 is fun as hell!

Brawl

...and yeah. besides, co-op is not that big in the other consoles either so no biggy

#8 Posted by ag1052 (5725 posts) -
you could always play a two on two game in MOHH2 and just be on the same side as your buddy.
#9 Posted by webbut (2946 posts) -

yeah its missing not just co-op but just general multiplayer oh and guitar hero has good co-op

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance has a great co-op and the controls are a lot of fun once you figure them out.hellhund

4 player co-op doesnt make up for a broken game. That game was pretty bad. They should relese another Hunter the Reckoning game that was a 4 player co-op work of art

#11 Posted by Jakendo (3841 posts) -
Ghost Squad has really fun multiplayer. Especially the beach mode... but its kinda disturbing cause all the chicks have man voices....
Avatar image for shadimoscouplos
#12 Posted by shadimoscouplos (1572 posts) -
wats the co-op in galaxy???
#13 Posted by riseneclipse (1176 posts) -

mario strikers also has coop

#14 Posted by PrivateJessard (1252 posts) -
just wait til brawl. almost the whole games coop. including subspace, home run, event match, multi man, and target test i think.
#15 Posted by alexh_99 (5378 posts) -

mario strikers also has coop

riseneclipse

Online co-op. so for those people who do not have online.

TC: New Blood

Co-op in guitar hero 3 is fun as hell!

Brawl

...and yeah. besides, co-op is not that big in the other consoles either so no biggy

icarus212001

guitar hero might be fun, but you cant play the entire sound track. Also i just thought of another game. Soulcaliber legends, i was going to rent this because me and my bro love playing hack and slash co-op. But then i figured out you have to beat the one player to unlock co-op.... How Dumb is that?

wats the co-op in galaxy???shadimoscouplos

The second player is a little star that goes around and can collect star bits and shoot them at enimies to stun them. I dont know if nintendo could have pulled off real co-op for galaxy and i am glad they didnt risk it

#16 Posted by riseneclipse (1176 posts) -
there is also coop in the cup mode for strikers. plus versus mode if you wanna count that
#17 Posted by nintendogamer6 (1772 posts) -
Dose SSBB have the same type of Co-Op as Strikers were you can have 2 people on 1 Wii?
#18 Posted by alexh_99 (5378 posts) -
Dose SSBB have the same type of Co-Op as Strikers were you can have 2 people on 1 Wii?nintendogamer6
#19 Posted by hellhund (1984 posts) -

yeah its missing not just co-op but just general multiplayer oh and guitar hero has good co-op

[QUOTE="hellhund"]Marvel: Ultimate Alliance has a great co-op and the controls are a lot of fun once you figure them out.webbut

4 player co-op doesnt make up for a broken game. That game was pretty bad. They should relese another Hunter the Reckoning game that was a 4 player co-op work of art

I don't think it was a broken game at all. I loved it. I enjoyed Xmen 1 & 2 on PS2 and this was basically just the next one. The character and gear interface was a step backwards, but the game was fun.

#20 Posted by Zapoo (156 posts) -

Galaxy: i am kind of on the edge about this game. It has co-op but not as good as it could of been. But i will give it to nintendo because i cant see how it would've worked with two players.

alexh_99

They could of done it old school status, where first you play as mario, then if you loose a life or get a star, then the second player gets to play as luigi. Me and my girlfriend kind of do this anyways. Whenever one of us beats a level we go out and the other person plays his game.