Wii U Pro Controller usb charging port Question ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by jaypakavelya (270 posts) -

Hi , I just bought a wii u pro controller and I noticed that the usb charging cable wiggles a little bit from left to right when connected to the controller micro-usb port , it works, the orange light is on and the cable snap firmly in place but I find very odd that I can move it a little bit left to right when connected to the controller , anybody else noticed it too ??? please I am a bit worried ,is it normal that it wiggles a little bit like if the port was a bit loose ? does yours do the same thing ?

Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
#2 Edited by deactivated-57d8401f17c55 (7221 posts) -

yeah, it's a micro usb thing. Don't worry about it, btw the charge lasts a ridiculously long time. :)

#3 Posted by jaypakavelya (270 posts) -

I am asking myself if I will return it to the store to exchange it , but I want to know first if they are all like that , if it's common to all the Wii U pro controllers and they all wobble a little bit like mine I won't return it Il keep it as it is

so I am asking to everybody who has one should I exchange it because the wobbling is not normal or keep it because the wobbling is perfectly normal ???

what should I do please ?

I appreciate your answers guys !

#4 Posted by jaypakavelya (270 posts) -

anyone else please ? :(

#5 Edited by moltenix (2487 posts) -

I just plugged my cable into my Pro controller. There's a very slight left-right wiggle but nothing too bad. I'm sure it's not a problem as long as it's charging properly and not falling out or anything.

My 3DS charge cable connection is actually a lot looser than this and it's never been an issue.

#6 Posted by jaypakavelya (270 posts) -

Thanks alot moltenix I appreciate !