Wii U Info and Discussion Thread - (Lots of Games, Pics and Vids!)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#251 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

Scribblenauts Unlimited to include Mario and Legend of Zelda characters

Character Reveal

BURBANK, Calif. October 17, 2012 Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment announces that its highly anticipated Scribblenauts Unlimited game will feature even more than ever before, with Nintendo themed bonus content. Players can summon dozens of their favorite characters and items from the Mario and Legend of Zelda franchises exclusively in the Wii U version of the game.

Players will delight in producing fantastical and sometimes hilarious interactions between the Mario and Legend of Zelda characters and objects, alongside everyones favorite word-wielding Scribblenauts adventurer, Maxwell. Discovered Nintendo characters and objects will behave in the fun and fantastical ways they do in their respective game worlds.

Scribblenauts Unlimited expands upon the best-selling, award-winning video game franchise that challenges players to imagine anything and bring it to life in the game. This latest Scribblenauts installment will feature a huge side-scrolling open world with new, high-definition hand-drawn scenery and objects where players can help Maxwell solve robust puzzles and challenges by creating any object they can imagine.
Created and developed by 5TH Cell, Scribblenauts Unlimited will include all-new features, more exploration and a completely original gaming experience for the Wii U system, Nintendo 3DS hand-held system and PC this November.

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#252 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts

I played the Wii U at an event in Toronto. Impressions below:

GamePad
The GamePad is smaller than I initially thought it'd be, which isn't really a bad thing. I have pretty big hands so the controller fit really comfortably in my hands, with the grips on the back being perfect and the placement of the shoulder buttons being perfect as well. I got used to the buttons being below the analog pretty quickly, despite not really using them much for the games I played - it won't be an issue in the long run. The controller itself feels really light -- most comparable to the Wii Classic Controller Pro. It has the same kind of design too, matte-type finish on the back, glossy on the front.

I also noticed that the screen is pretty pressure sensitive, seems like it can handle it a bit more than the 3DS/DS. The Stylus felt a lot better than the original 3DS stylus since it's not retractable (better choice).

We were told not to press the Home button as it does nothing anyway, so boo on that. The GamePad's screen itself was super impressive. Although not HD, it's has a high resolution and looks awesome.

Wii U Console
The console itself is pretty sleek and kinda long. It's not really thick (looked about the same as the Wii) - but it's definitely longer. Didn't really get a chance to look at the back side of it though I wish I did.

Nintendo Land -- The Legend of Zelda Battle Quest
I played this game using the Wii Remote and watching another player use the GamePad. It's pretty boring compared to the other Nintendo Land game there (Luigi's Ghost Mansion). You just go through a course as a team, with Wii Remote players playing as Link's with swords slashing enemies and the GamePad user using the GamePad and it's accelerometer. The Wii Remote controls worked fine and the GamePad controls did too ... it was just not that fun.

Nintendo Land -- Luigi's Ghost Mansion
While I didn't get hands on time with this one I saw my friend playing it and it looks like a lot of fun. The GamePad player is the one who is the ghost and can see the map of where other players are, the Wii Remote players are running away from the ghost and using a flashlight to light up the ghost. It seems like one of the more fun multiplayer experiences in Nintendo Land.

New Super Mario Bros. U
I played this twice. The GamePad features seem pretty fun if you're going to be playing with five players. You can use it to help players get to hard to reach places and help them along the way -- or you can do what I did (which is way more fun) and be a complete dick and **** people over in the game. There were many lives lost caused by my stupidity, but it made for a good time (even when players did it to me).

The game looks awesome in HD, especially the backgrounds. So much detail in the environments and everything just looks great, artistically and level design wise the demo impressed me a lot more than New Super Mario Bros 2 did overall.

Everything looks highly polished and it runs well. The in game items are way more interesting than New Super Mario Bros 2's were -- especially the flying squirrel suit and the baby yoshi. So awesome. Can't wait to pick it up.

--

Feel free to ask questions if you want to know something - I can try to answer.

Gamingclone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#253 Gamingclone
Member since 2009 • 5224 Posts

Sounds great! How did the clickable anolog sticks feel? How about that D-pad? Did you get a look at the back of the controller? Does it look like, if you wanted to, you will be able to replace the controllers battery (more battery life for sure) without voiding the warrenty of the console/controller? And lastly...

Will it blend

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#254 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30684 Posts
Might go to Nintendo World this week to check it out.
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#256 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts

Sounds great! How did the clickable anolog sticks feel? How about that D-pad? Did you get a look at the back of the controller? Does it look like, if you wanted to, you will be able to replace the controllers battery (more battery life for sure) without voiding the warrenty of the console/controller? And lastly...

Gamingclone

The clickable analog sticks felt great. The DPAD basically felt like the Classic Controller Pro's, feels good. I lookat at the back a bit yes. The back battery is covered by a plastic plate that you can screw off, I'm sure there would be a way to replace it, much like on their handhelds.

It will definitely blend lol.

Gamingclone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 Gamingclone

[QUOTE="Gamingclone"]

Haziqonfire

The clickable analog sticks felt great. The DPAD basically felt like the Classic Controller Pro's, feels good. I lookat at the back a bit yes. The back battery is covered by a plastic plate that you can screw off, I'm sure there would be a way to replace it, much like on their handhelds.

It will definitely blend lol.

Fantastic! Haha. Cant wait to try it myself, hopefully the gamestop or Target near me gets a demo unit soon.

Hopefully the kiddies and stupid people dont abuse the controller too much. From what I read on Neogaf, they have seem people desperately touching the 3DS's topscreen trying to make it touch sensitive.

GamerEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#258 GamerEye
Member since 2011 • 1607 Posts

Nice.

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

Didn't know where I should post this, but I really want to post it somewhere.

Launch games I want and don't want:

***Definitely Getting***
New Super Mario Bros. U
Nintendo Land
Darksiders II

***Considering***
Zombi U
Batman Arkham City: Armoured Edition
Assassins Creed III
Mass Effect 3: Special Edition
Tekken tag Tournament 2
Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two

***Looks interesting, but no thanks***
FIFA 13
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Scribblenauts Unlimited

***Not interested***
Marvel Avengers: The Battle for Earth
RabbidsLand
Your Shape: Fitness Evolved
Just Dance 4
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (Limited Edition)
007 Legends
Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper
Transformers Prime
Sports Connection

psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#260 psymon100
Member since 2012 • 6835 Posts

I'll play your game:

***Definitely Getting***

Zombi U
Nintendo Land

Call of Duty: Black Ops II

***Considering***

Darksiders II

New Super Mario Bros. U

Scribblenauts Unlimited

Tekken tag Tournament 2
Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two

***Looks interesting, but no thanks***

Batman Arkham City: Armoured Edition
Assassins Creed III
Mass Effect 3: Special Edition
***Not interested***

Marvel Avengers: The Battle for Earth
RabbidsLand
Your Shape: Fitness Evolved
Just Dance 4
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (Limited Edition)
007 Legends
Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper
Transformers Prime
Sports Connection

FIFA 13

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 trugs26

I'll play your game:

psymon100

Nice list. It's good to see others input, as I'm still deciding on what to get at launch with the "considering" part. It's a hard choice because this launch is actually really solid. I'm not sure if I can afford more than three games though :(

psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 psymon100

Thank you. Yes there is a solid line up of titles this launch.

Why not just run with your 3x definites of NSMBU, Darksiders 2, Nintendo land; then after launch, just keep an eye on the used marketplace for Zombi U?

Seems like Zombi U is being pre ordered by almost everyone. I think the used marketplace will get saturated very quickly which will lower the cost.

I'll probably just run with my launch titles, wait until I finish one or until two weeks pass buy - then add one to my library.

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 trugs26

Thank you. Yes there is a solid line up of titles this launch.

Why not just run with your 3x definites of NSMBU, Darksiders 2, Nintendo land; then after launch, just keep an eye on the used marketplace for Zombi U?

Seems like Zombi U is being pre ordered by almost everyone. I think the used marketplace will get saturated very quickly which will lower the cost.

I'll probably just run with my launch titles, wait until I finish one or until two weeks pass buy - then add one to my library.

psymon100

Yeah that sounds like an idea - I'll probably do that :) Also, I could probably get my gf to get me a game for Christmas :P Still a tough choice on which one though. Then there are the launch window games, in particular; The Wonderful 101 and Pikmin 3. Both excellent looking games.

Luckily I just got offered a position which pays decently. So maybe I can afford a few more games after all!

Rouke2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 Rouke2
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Hi there, I have A strange Question.. Does anyone actually know, (or maybe wants to try out coming 18th November), if the wii U will actually support 2(+) hdd's behind A usbhub? I do know the maximum set per drive is at least 3TB, I actually anticipated you can hook up more drives at the same time. A week ago I called up Nintendo & they were unable to answer the question at that time. Since I live in the Netherlands & Nintendo's support is not as extensive as in the States I figured I ask on A few International/Big forums. If some of you know or wonder as well, I'd like to know. FYI my pre-order list: Wii U Deluxe/Premium ZombiU pack 389.00 Assassin's creed III 59.00 Darksiders 2 55.00 Tekken Tag Tournament 2 55.00 disc-edition Super smash bros. (wii edition) 45.00 (never owned A wii) Black wii motion+ +nun-chuck 3 Hard drives (enclosure(s) not included) 450.00 150,00 of cash reserved untill end of april for downloadable content. * All numbers in the pre-order list are in Euros instead of Dollars.
psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 psymon100

Does anyone actually know, (or maybe wants to try out coming 18th November), if the wii U will actually support 2(+) hdd's behind A usbhub?Rouke2

I do not actually know, however, my guess would be yes. I suspect that it would detect them all and put them in a list, kind of like the Xbox 360.

But really we need someone to actually try this and confirm/deny if it works.

Would you need it to support 2x USB hard disks connected via USB hub?

Rouke2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 Rouke2

[QUOTE="Rouke2"]Does anyone actually know, (or maybe wants to try out coming 18th November), if the wii U will actually support 2(+) hdd's behind A usbhub?psymon100

I do not actually know, however, my guess would be yes. I suspect that it would detect them all and put them in a list, kind of like the Xbox 360.

I certainly hope so, otherwise my pre-order needs A bit of an adjustment.. Considering your question, look through my pre-order list. (which is looking weird thanks to forumware & my phone..) I orderd 3 harddrives specifically for the console.. ------ I actually have some more interesting questions regarding gamesaves, usage of own music, vod downloads, disc to hdd copying/back-up (playing from hdd(s) only), Hdd/game back-ups, durability of the usb-controller(s), replacement gamepad battteries, online lag, .. thats all I can think of right now, I forgot a few, know that much. ---- Or in other words: Nintendo did answer some questions, not too specific though. Imagine A former 'core gamer' having A few questions of his own.. /sarcasm Nintendo really needs to work on the information they give out; no tech-specs? Oke fine, I'll still need questions answered like: How long does it take to get A replacement pad if stops working. Can I replace the padbattery myself or not. Can we get nintendo network premium access -by periodic payment- on A basic unit or not? Baseline: Nintendo, stop annoying us!
Gamingclone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 Gamingclone

American ads for the Wii U will premier tomorrow (11/1/2012). Just look at NoA's facebook page.

psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 psymon100

[QUOTE="psymon100"]

[QUOTE="Rouke2"]Does anyone actually know, (or maybe wants to try out coming 18th November), if the wii U will actually support 2(+) hdd's behind A usbhub?Rouke2

I certainly hope so, otherwise my pre-order needs A bit of an adjustment.. Considering your question, look through my pre-order list. (which is looking weird thanks to forumware & my phone..) I orderd 3 harddrives specifically for the console.. ------ I actually have some more interesting questions regarding gamesaves, usage of own music, vod downloads, disc to hdd copying/back-up (playing from hdd(s) only), Hdd/game back-ups, durability of the usb-controller(s), replacement gamepad battteries, online lag, .. thats all I can think of right now, I forgot a few, know that much. ---- Or in other words: Nintendo did answer some questions, not too specific though. Imagine A former 'core gamer' having A few questions of his own.. /sarcasm Nintendo really needs to work on the information they give out; no tech-specs? Oke fine, I'll still need questions answered like: How long does it take to get A replacement pad if stops working. Can I replace the padbattery myself or not. Can we get nintendo network premium access -by periodic payment- on A basic unit or not? Baseline: Nintendo, stop annoying us!

Hi.

A most interesting post. I guess my first question would have to be ... why did you order 3x hard disks for the Wii U? Is that all you intend to use them for? I can understand if you want one to be say, a Music Hard disk, and you want to be able to just plug it into the Wii U when you want your music there, then back to your PC when you want music there, etc.

Is that the sort of thing you'd like to be able to do? Move the hard disks between machines, as each hard disk will serve a specific function for you?

As for your other questions:

No tech specs - that's Nintendo. GPU's most credible rumour is 32meg of eDRAM, modified version of AMD's e6760 GPU. I am not allowed to make comparisons here however the retail version of the e6760 has 2.4x the FLOPS of another current console which will remain nameless. FLOPS aren't everything though, it also has 10x the shader processors. Not to mention that AMD confirmed that nintendo has modified this GPU.

Regarding a replacement pad that should be detailed in the warranty. I can't answer your question exactly as Nintendo don't give the details, but the level of service I'd expect, would be the ability to take the faulty pad to the retailer from whom you purchased it and show your proof of purchase, they test it, then you swap it out right away. The retailer would then return the pad to Nintendo and deal with that side of things. However, it is possible that Nintendo could insist on you sending the pad back to them, they test it, possibly repair it, then freight it back to you. Who knows how long this might take, two weeks possibly?

On another video i saw that the battery compartment was accessible, but I think it voids the warranty if one opens it. This shouldn't be a problem as the battery should last the warranty period with no problems. Just like the Sony dual shock 3, someone will eventually make a 3rd party battery that one can replace. I suspect that at least a screwdriver will be necessary to replace the battery.

But yeah, most of this is just an educated from based on bits and pieces I've seen in videos. I hope you can use all your hard disks simultaneously!

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#270 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9726 Posts
Its November now and the launch is getting close.
Gamingclone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 Gamingclone

This is very strange spam :?

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#279 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9726 Posts

This is very strange spam :?

Gamingclone
I agree.
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 Nintendo_Ownes7

Wii U's Browser is better equipped for HTML5 then IE10 on PC

HTML5 test

HTML5 is the language of the Internet. Its what makes most things possible on the web and the browser in Nintendos Wii U console can handle it better than Microsofts Internet Explorer 10 for PCs.

That information comes from benchmarking website HTML5test.com. Heres how the Wii U, Internet Explorer, and other popular browsers fare (scores out of 500 + 15 bonus points):

• Wii U browser 323 + 8
  • Internet Explorer 10 320 + 6
  • Chrome 22 434 + 13
  • Xbox 360 Internet Explorer 9 120 + 5
  • Nintendo 3DS NetFront 109 + 0
  • iOS 6 Safari 486 + 9

You can find all of HTML5tests results here. It measures the browsers ability to handle the HTML5 specifications as dictated by the W3C, the standards governing body. The bonus points measure the browsers ability to handle audio and video HTML5 features.

Its also important to note that this is just a benchmark and that real world use can vary greatly. All this means is that the Wii U browser, at 323, has a little bit more support for HTML5 than IE10, at 320. That doesntnecessarilymean the Wii U browser will run every webpage better than IE10.

Still, the web-viewer for Nintendos new console blows away its console competition. It easily bests the current champion, Internet Explorer 9 on Xbox 360, by 260 percent.

Gamingclone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 Gamingclone

Wii U's Browser is better equipped for HTML5 then IE10 on PC

HTML5 test

HTML5 is the language of the Internet. Its what makes most things possible on the web and the browser in Nintendos Wii U console can handle it better than Microsofts Internet Explorer 10 for PCs.

That information comes from benchmarking website HTML5test.com. Heres how the Wii U, Internet Explorer, and other popular browsers fare (scores out of 500 + 15 bonus points):

• Wii U browser 323 + 8
  • Internet Explorer 10 320 + 6
  • Chrome 22 434 + 13
  • Xbox 360 Internet Explorer 9 120 + 5
  • Nintendo 3DS NetFront 109 + 0
  • iOS 6 Safari 486 + 9

You can find all of HTML5tests results here. It measures the browsers ability to handle the HTML5 specifications as dictated by the W3C, the standards governing body. The bonus points measure the browsers ability to handle audio and video HTML5 features.

Its also important to note that this is just a benchmark and that real world use can vary greatly. All this means is that the Wii U browser, at 323, has a little bit more support for HTML5 than IE10, at 320. That doesntnecessarilymean the Wii U browser will run every webpage better than IE10.

Still, the web-viewer for Nintendos new console blows away its console competition. It easily bests the current champion, Internet Explorer 9 on Xbox 360, by 260 percent.

Nintendo_Ownes7

cant wait to try out the browser.

Rouke2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 Rouke2
[QUOTE="psymon100"]

Hi.

A most interesting post. I guess my first question would have to be ... why did you order 3x hard disks for the Wii U? Is that all you intend to use them for? I can understand if you want one to be say, a Music Hard disk, and you want to be able to just plug it into the Wii U when you want your music there, then back to your PC when you want music there, etc.

Is that the sort of thing you'd like to be able to do? Move the hard disks between machines, as each hard disk will serve a specific function for you?

Regarding a replacement pad that should be detailed in the warranty. I can't answer your question exactly as Nintendo don't give the details, but the level of service I'd expect, would be the ability to take the faulty pad to the retailer from whom you purchased it and show your proof of purchase, they test it, then you swap it out right away. The retailer would then return the pad to Nintendo and deal with that side of things. However, it is possible that Nintendo could insist on you sending the pad back to them, they test it, possibly repair it, then freight it back to you. Who knows how long this might take, two weeks possibly?

On another video i saw that the battery compartment was accessible, but I think it voids the warranty if one opens it. This shouldn't be a problem as the battery should last the warranty period with no problems. Just like the Sony dual shock 3, someone will eventually make a 3rd party battery that one can replace. I suspect that at least a screwdriver will be necessary to replace the battery.

But yeah, most of this is just an educated from based on bits and pieces I've seen in videos. I hope you can use all your hard disks simultaneously!

Concerning the 3 HDD's I was anticipating Nintendo is limiting it's size to 3TB 'cause they are using customized formatting for the discs, kinda hoping they're not limiting the number of drives used on the system @once. I am wondering 'bout the battery exchange because A 2~5 hour on A charge is bit short. I'd love to replace the battery during A paused game & continue after A few minutes. It doesn't matter the battery lasts for the pads lifetime, the main problem is its short play/usage time per charge. Even 2x 9v batteries would probably last longer. We're still in the dark about the voltage of the pad use. (I know you can't replace Li-ion with other format batteries) Wouldn't be Ninty's smartest move to void warranty on exchange of A battery thats emptied real quick. I would just buy Nintendo's official batteries, I wouldn't mind them being of larger capacity either (2500mAh+) 'bout music, I want to use my music in-game e.g race games, platformers with horrible tunes, shooters & indeed, if I just want to listen to some music. You could say, buy A 360 or PS3, problem is they don't have games from the big N. Even though it might not seem to be; my budget is still rather limited. Hope We'll get most answers on these and some other q's this November ----- On A totally different subject, nice to some extra info on Wii U's browser, not even close to the amount of info I'm looking for, but it's better than with wii. Update (A few hours later): Oké, was judging nintendo too quick concerning the usage of own music.. I read the first page of this thread again & came across A nice bit of info that slipped past.. Under TTT 2 info: FEATURES: Mushroom Battle Mode - Pick up different mushrooms to enable unique power-ups yada yada yada, common sense, same stuff as usual.. New Stages - Fight in your favorite countries and locations around the world Tekken Tunes - mix in-game music to play to a new soundtrack or import your favorite songs Classic Modes - Arcade, ghost, versus, team, time attack & survival .... Customization - the most detailed set of customization options yet seen for Tekken... Eerrrr, hang on just A sec.. Did I read that correctly?? 'import your favorite songs'; no they didn't include that on A Nintendo system would they? *checking Namco site to make sure.* .. Oké, checked Tekken.com, Nintendo.com & Namco-bandai. *scratches head in confusion & euphoria*
accesdenied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#283 accesdenied
Member since 2008 • 485 Posts

is the wii u tablet screen 3d like the 3ds?

AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 AutoPilotOn
Member since 2010 • 8655 Posts

is the wii u tablet screen 3d like the 3ds?

accesdenied
No
nyc05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 nyc05
Member since 2005 • 10190 Posts

In just 2 weeks from today many of us will be unboxing, setting up and playing with the Wii U!

What all will you be picking up with your Wii U, and what do you think you'll play first?

My launch day haul will be:

• Deluxe Wii U bundle
  • ZombiU
  • Assassin's Creed III
  • New Super Mario Bros U
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  • Mass Effect 3

I'll probably start with New Super Mario Bros U so I can get used to the feel of the controller. After a bit of that I expect I'll move on to Assassin's Creed III for a good long while, breaking only to finally pop in ZombiU when the sun goes down.

Black Ops II probably won't get a whole lot of attention the first few days due mainly to ACIII and ZU, but I am eager to play it.

As for Nintendo Land, well, I really don't have much interest in that at all, so I have absolutely no idea when that will find its way into my Wii U.

I can't wait!

EDIT: Added Mass Effect 3.

AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 AutoPilotOn
I am getting deluxe and zombieu on launch. I want blackops2 and nsmb2 soon after.
Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 Sepewrath
AC3, Zombi U and NSMB2. I'll get through those and then pick up some other games.
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 Nintendo_Ownes7

I preordered the Deluxe Edition but it wouldn't arrive at my house until the 23rd or 24th.

I plan on getting New Super Mario Bros. U and Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge at launch.

Rouke2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289 Rouke2
Oké, quite some people ordered Cod black ops II. It was the second game that was on my pre-order list. I canned it though, A story with realism that gets sci-fi @ A later moment don't go well in my book. For example, I played goldeneye over & over, perfect dark however.. I also ordered A wii-mote combi, lan adapter & A balance board; skippin' the whole wii-gen I'm planning to get Ninja gaiden 3 as A download after i've tried it at someone else's system. I'm not buying it and be dissapointed. The only games im risking that with right now are assassins creed, Darksiders II & zombiu ; the other titles I ordered, I know.
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290 Nintendo_Ownes7

Scribblenauts Unlimited to feature some Warner Bros. Properties

We aren't quite sure what Warner Bros. brands are going to make it into Scribblenauts Unlimited, but as you can see from the image above, there will be some pretty iconic ones. It'll be interesting to see what else makes the cut.

Scribblenauts Unlimited Screen

Gamingclone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291 Gamingclone

^

Scooby Doo will be in it too along with rest of the gang.

Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292 Nintendo_Ownes7

^

Gamingclone

Makes sense since they are produced by Warner Bros.

Gamingclone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 Gamingclone

[QUOTE="Gamingclone"]

^

Nintendo_Ownes7

Makes sense since they are produced by Warner Bros.

Yep

but darn :cry:

I just checked at Target today since they got the Wii U demo unit yesterday and started excepting instore preorders yesterday too, I checked with them today and all of them are already sold out. Darn it! I didnt get a chance to preorder my Wii U, I hope that Target gets a couple of Wii Us that arent for preorder but for people that might wait out infront of the store over night :(

superbuuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#294 superbuuman
Member since 2010 • 6400 Posts

Man Im getting an itch to pre-order eventho I've said I won't till March..must resist temptation. :P

AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295 AutoPilotOn

Man Im getting an itch to pre-order eventho I've said I won't till March..must resist temptation. :P

superbuuman
GIVE IN!! GIVE IN!!!
Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 Sepewrath
Forgot I'm getting Scribblenauts too.
nyc05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 nyc05
Member since 2005 • 10190 Posts

Decided to get Mass Effect 3 as well. I haven't played it yet and I really want to check out the Gamepad with as many games as possible.

Yeah, it should be cheaper than full price, but thankfully I have a pre-order for it for $51.47 from Newegg back when they weren't excluding Wii U games from their "$12 off of pre-orders $49.99 and up" promo.

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298 Sepewrath

Decided to get Mass Effect 3 as well. I haven't played it yet and I really want to check out the Gamepad with as many games as possible.

Yeah, it should be cheaper than full price, but thankfully I have a pre-order for it for $51.47 from Newegg back when they weren't excluding Wii U games from their "$12 off of pre-orders $49.99 and up" promo.

nyc05
I would hold off if I were you, EA has shot themselves in the foot on that one. So its not going to sell, expect a quick price drop and will likely be on sale during Black Friday.
psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299 psymon100

[QUOTE="nyc05"]

Sepewrath

I would hold off if I were you, EA has shot themselves in the foot on that one. So its not going to sell, expect a quick price drop and will likely be on sale during Black Friday.

Why do you reckon they've shot themselves in the foot?

'cause ME3 has already been out ages?

'cause they just announced that ME collection on competing platforms?

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300 Sepewrath
Yep, those two things. Its a hard sell to move a game that really hasn't been changed almost a year later and on top of that, offer a much better deal elsewhere. I don't like that games chances.