This topic is locked from further discussion.

Josh645

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Josh645
Member since 2008 • 98 Posts

I punch my brother in the eye.

It's black now. Im also grounded? WTF?

Damn you Wii boxing!

Schultz38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Schultz38
Member since 2009 • 745 Posts
Lol, grounded and on the computer:P
Josh645

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Josh645

Yeah parents aren't home !

aransom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 aransom
Member since 2002 • 7408 Posts

Damn you Wii boxing!

Josh645

There's a warning, complete with a picture of someone hitting something with the Wii remote, that gets displayed any time you start a Wii game. How is it Wii Boxing's fault that you and your brother don't know how to stand the proper distance apart?

Josh645

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Josh645

Yeahh whatever, maybe i don't like my brother.

aransom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 aransom

Then tell your folks, "we were just playing Wii Boxing and I got a little carried away." If they buy that, then you're free to beat him up whenever you want, as long as your playing Wii Boxing.

wiidskirby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 wiidskirby
Member since 2008 • 1317 Posts

Tell them that there was an update that gives you extra points if you hit someone in real life as well as on the game, in addition to them being distracted so you can get a few extra punches in.

sman3579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8 sman3579
Member since 2008 • 21174 Posts

Nice, so your parents let you stay home alone when grounded. Mine make me come with them so I cant go on computer/video games

awssk8er716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 awssk8er716
Member since 2005 • 8485 Posts

Lol, grounded and on the computer:PSchultz38

I've only been grounded once, and it was in 7th grade, and I was allowed to do everything I normally do, but I wasn't allowed to leave my street, but my friends were allowed to come to my street to hang out. :P

Anyway, back on topic. That's pretty funny. I know a kid who hit his hand on a fan playing Wii Bowling. Then he called me and was like, "Do you have an extra wriststrap?... Mine has blood on it". Lolol.

TaMuK711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10 TaMuK711
Member since 2009 • 3367 Posts

I punch my brother in the eye.

It's black now. Im also grounded? WTF?

Damn you Wii boxing!

Josh645

You must have the worst coordination ever to hit someone who to your side in the face when you should be punching forward..

Schultz38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Schultz38

[QUOTE="Schultz38"]Lol, grounded and on the computer:Pawssk8er716

I've only been grounded once, and it was in 7th grade, and I was allowed to do everything I normally do, but I wasn't allowed to leave my street, but my friends were allowed to come to my street to hang out. :P

Anyway, back on topic. That's pretty funny. I know a kid who hit his hand on a fan playing Wii Bowling. Then he called me and was like, "Do you have an extra wriststrap?... Mine has blood on it". Lolol.

Wow. You either must be a realllllyyyy good child. Or your parents are very lenient. I don't get grounded very often, but when I do, EVERYTHING is off limits. No TV, cellphone, PC, games of any sort, friends, outside, etc. Pretty much anything fun and entertaining is taken away.

MuddyVM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MuddyVM
Member since 2009 • 104 Posts

Your Lucky

aransom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 aransom

awssk8er716

Calling that being grounded is an insult to those of us who got grounded, or still get grounded, for real.

Schultz38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Schultz38

[QUOTE="awssk8er716"]

aransom

Calling that being grounded is an insult to those of us who got grounded, or still get grounded, for real.

Amen! Lol, in a way, I kind of agree with this:|

HipYoungster42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 HipYoungster42
Member since 2009 • 1892 Posts

lol TC.:P

I've actually only gotten grounded once, and it was during elementary school. I wasn't allowed to go on the computer for a whole 30 MINUTES!!

Now let me tell ya', I almost died that day. You guys are lucky I'm still here able to talk to y'alls.:P

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#16 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
so i'm not the only one that tried to play wii boxing facing the other player rather than the game :lol:
Bass7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#17 Bass7
Member since 2004 • 6614 Posts

Asian parents don't really "ground" you, so I've never been grounded. All they do is take crap away from you, or tell you that you can't do a certain thing...they don't call it "grounding" but it pretty much is lol.

And that sucks that you got grounded, but I can totally see why they did. It clearly says all over the booklet, and the game itself to allow room to move around so you don't smack things (or people in this case) while you play the game.

Schultz38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Schultz38

Asian parents don't really "ground" you, so I've never been grounded. All they do is take crap away from you, or tell you that you can't do a certain thing...they don't call it "grounding" but it pretty much is lol.

And that sucks that you got grounded, but I can totally see why they did. It clearly says all over the booklet, and the game itself to allow room to move around so you don't smack things (or people in this case) while you play the game.

Bass7

This is really off topic, but, about your sig, she is REALLY hot:shock: Asians in general are pretty hot:D