This topic is locked from further discussion.

chillydawg5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 chillydawg5000
Member since 2003 • 69 Posts
I'm sure this is old news.  But I just found this site that has full movies for free to stream.  They are in flash format, so the Wii can play them.  The site is http://www.wegotshows.com/  It has links to different sites, and its streaming, so its technically fair use.  It could be kind of semi-legal for the people hosting the videos, but its totally legal for you to watch.
justin_012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 justin_012
Member since 2005 • 169 Posts

0h cool

chillydawg5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 chillydawg5000
bumpage
nesta54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 nesta54
Member since 2005 • 63 Posts
has anyone else heard about this site? is it safe to use?
chillydawg5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 chillydawg5000
I know that you said "has anyone else tried it" but I haven't seen any other posters.  I use it quite a bit, it works well, some videos load really slow on the Wii, but that's expected because Wireless tends to be a bit slower.  I use the site on my Mac too, so I don't have to worry about spyware, i don't think that it puts any on though.
IronManPP6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 IronManPP6
Member since 2006 • 360 Posts
how would you download them to your sd card? help
gatsbythepig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 gatsbythepig
Member since 2003 • 11997 Posts
I'm sure this is old news.  But I just found this site that has full movies for free to stream.  They are in flash format, so the Wii can play them.  The site is http://www.wegotshows.com/  It has links to different sites, and its streaming, so its technically fair use.  It could be kind of semi-legal for the people hosting the videos, but its totally legal for you to watch.chillydawg5000
nice find
chillydawg5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 chillydawg5000
how would you download them to your sd card? helpIronManPP6
I do not think that this is possible, but there is a site that allows you to save streaming videos, i don't think it will work with Wii though. I'll have to look, but I really do not think that it is possible
Psy236

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Psy236
Member since 2006 • 973 Posts
[QUOTE="IronManPP6"]how would you download them to your sd card? helpchillydawg5000
I do not think that this is possible, but there is a site that allows you to save streaming videos, i don't think it will work with Wii though. I'll have to look, but I really do not think that it is possible

there r sites that let u save them in a certain fromat that needs to be either played on a special video playe or converted to usable formats, but u need a PC to do it on, it won't work with Wii. I know of one that lets u save videos from youtube, google, and some others that use flash in the same way. back to the main topic, I know of another site that works for TV shows and movies on the Wii. it's www.tv-links.co.uk and it has a lot of TV shows, cartoons, anime, movies, and music videos (altho the music videos don't work on Wii cause u need Divx). That's the site I use. well, will use once the final browser comes out cause this trial browser crashes too much and is kinda buggy.