Wii Game Recommendation thread - ALL 'Which game to get' questions HERE

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jakendo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 Jakendo
Member since 2007 • 3841 Posts

i noticed that twilight princess was not on there. its a great game as wellDrAlex200

Its #2 on the Must Have List

dxnets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#152 dxnets
Member since 2007 • 92 Posts
I need someone's opinion on weather, with respect to DBZ Tenkaichi 2, Tenkaichi 3 is worth getting, and how differently the game controlls
alexh_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#153 alexh_99
Member since 2007 • 5378 Posts

I need someone's opinion on weather, with respect to DBZ Tenkaichi 2, Tenkaichi 3 is worth getting, and how differently the game controllsdxnets

DBZ 3 is amazing! it has awsome controls (i dont know how they vary from the second one) and it hasa ton of options. i say if you did get 2 for the wii proboly not get 3. It has a shorter story mode, and the online is not worth it. but if you only rented the 2nd one or something then buy the 3rd one.

PSP_DSL_ROX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 PSP_DSL_ROX
Member since 2007 • 512 Posts

Okay, so I'm a fairly new Wii owner and I'm looking to get a good collection of Wii Titles. I've already got dozens of gamecube games, so I'm not really looking into that. I plan to get one or two point cards to download some games and the internet (I assume that is a one time charge) But now I'm looking to get some of the best games for Wii.

I already have a few games that were inexpensive and I got right away to get started. Obviously I have Wii Sports, I also have Wii Play, Shrek the Third and Ice Age 2.

I plan to get Mario Galaxy (I think it is a must) and will probably get the Wii Zapper with Link's training.

My entire family is a big into Mario and have been fans since NES, still our favorite games. I'm looking for games that just about any age would enjoy, especially adults though. I want a few games that would be fun for a group, but also games that everyonecould enjoy on their own.I'm not looking for killing type games, like Manhunt or anything like that. I think a racing game would be a good idea, but other than that I don't know if more sports games are needed with Wii Sports.

I've been looking around a few other games that caught my eye were Trauma Center, CSI Hard Evidence and Agatha Christie and then there were none.

I've been reading this post and love all the responses, but now I want to know what the first games would be that you would get under these circumstances, without having any budget.

:D

kingqaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 kingqaz
Member since 2005 • 1419 Posts
I plan to get one or two point cards to download some games and the internet (I assume that is a one time charge.)PSP_DSL_ROX
A fewVirtual Console games I would recomend are Paper Mario, F-Zero, and Star Fox (but those are just my personal favirots.) Also I wouldn't recomend buying the internet channel, I never use it since internet is much better on a computer

I plan to get Mario Galaxy (I think it is a must) and will probably get the Wii Zapper with Link's training. PSP_DSL_ROX
Mario Galaxy is a must, especially since your entire family loves mario. As for the Wii Zapper, I heard that it's pretty bad itself but that Link's Training is pretty good. I haven't tried it myself but that's what I hear.

I'm looking for games that just about any age would enjoy, especially adults though. I want a few games that would be fun for a group, but also games that everyonecould enjoy on their own.I'm not looking for killing type games, like Manhunt or anything like that. I think a racing game would be a good idea, but other than that I don't know if more sports games are needed with Wii Sports.

I've been looking around a few other games that caught my eye were Trauma Center, CSI Hard Evidence and Agatha Christie and then there were none.PSP_DSL_ROX

IMO, there are nogreat racing games (many people seem to like Excite Trucks but I didn't like it at all) on the Wii. Since you like racing games I would keep my eye on Mario Kart Wii. Super Paper Mario Is a very enjoyable game, although it's not multiplayer. Of the games you listed the only one I'v played is Trauma Center and I must say, it is a spectacular game but I'm not sure younger audiances could enjoy it.

jchaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 jchaff
Member since 2007 • 1063 Posts

I need help on which games to get, thanks for any replies!

I know the 1st 3 im getting are Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda and Metroid.

After that i dont know what else to get, im interested in:

• Resident Evil 4
  • Resident Evil Unbrealla Chroincles
  • ManHunt 2
  • Scarface
  • nIghts

Any help would be apprechiated! thanks alot :)

alexh_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 alexh_99

I need help on which games to get, thanks for any replies!

I know the 1st 3 im getting are Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda and Metroid.

After that i dont know what else to get, im interested in:

• Resident Evil 4
  • Resident Evil Unbrealla Chroincles
  • ManHunt 2
  • Scarface
  • nIghts

Any help would be apprechiated! thanks alot :)

jchaff

RE4 if you have never played it before

HEHE i made a ryhme

PSP_DSL_ROX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 PSP_DSL_ROX
Member since 2007 • 512 Posts

[QUOTE="PSP_DSL_ROX"] I plan to get one or two point cards to download some games and the internet (I assume that is a one time charge.)kingqaz
A fewVirtual Console games I would recomend are Paper Mario, F-Zero, and Star Fox (but those are just my personal favirots.) Also I wouldn't recomend buying the internet channel, I never use it since internet is much better on a computer

I don't know much about F-Zero or Star Fox, but I know I will be getting the Mario games. I've not decided on the internet, but I think for five bucks it may be fun once and a while.

I plan to get Mario Galaxy (I think it is a must) and will probably get the Wii Zapper with Link's training. PSP_DSL_ROX
Mario Galaxy is a must, especially since your entire family loves mario. As for the Wii Zapper, I heard that it's pretty bad itself but that Link's Training is pretty good. I haven't tried it myself but that's what I hear.

Darn, I thought the Zapper got pretty good reviews, compared to the other options. I guess I should look into it some more. If the game is any good, it is probably worth $20 on its own.

I'm looking for games that just about any age would enjoy, especially adults though. I want a few games that would be fun for a group, but also games that everyonecould enjoy on their own.I'm not looking for killing type games, like Manhunt or anything like that. I think a racing game would be a good idea, but other than that I don't know if more sports games are needed with Wii Sports.

[QUOTE="PSP_DSL_ROX"] I've been looking around a few other games that caught my eye were Trauma Center, CSI Hard Evidence and Agatha Christie and then there were none.PSP_DSL_ROX

IMO, there are nogreat racing games (many people seem to like Excite Trucks but I didn't like it at all) on the Wii. Since you like racing games I would keep my eye on Mario Kart Wii. Super Paper Mario Is a very enjoyable game, although it's not multiplayer. Of the games you listed the only one I'v played is Trauma Center and I must say, it is a spectacular game but I'm not sure younger audiances could enjoy it.

Yeah, I've been trying to find a good racing game and there are not too many options, and the options that are available don't seem that great. Need for Speed Carbon looks pretty cool though, not sure about it though. I definitely think Trauma Center will be one I get, it looks like a lot of fun. I'm more interested in games for the older gamers, not so much for kids, those games are easy to find!

Thanks for the help!

ninjavelmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#159 ninjavelmor
Member since 2004 • 1053 Posts
thinking of getting either gate of thunder of aline soilder for the VC. which one do you guys think will be the most bang for my buck?
vaughan5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 vaughan5
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Newbie needs recomendation for a shoot em up game that I can play against my kids. Something like the old 007 games for Nintendo where you run around shooting each other.
Doctor_Wario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Doctor_Wario
Member since 2006 • 27 Posts

[QUOTE="kingqaz"][QUOTE="PSP_DSL_ROX"] I plan to get one or two point cards to download some games and the internet (I assume that is a one time charge.)PSP_DSL_ROX

I don't know much about F-Zero or Star Fox, but I know I will be getting the Mario games. I've not decided on the internet, but I think for five bucks it may be fun once and a while.

Darn, I thought the Zapper got pretty good reviews, compared to the other options. I guess I should look into it some more. If the game is any good, it is probably worth $20 on its own.

[QUOTE="PSP_DSL_ROX"] I've been looking around a few other games that caught my eye were Trauma Center, CSI Hard Evidence and Agatha Christie and then there were none.PSP_DSL_ROX

Yeah, I've been trying to find a good racing game and there are not too many options, and the options that are available don't seem that great. Need for Speed Carbon looks pretty cool though, not sure about it though. I definitely think Trauma Center will be one I get, it looks like a lot of fun. I'm more interested in games for the older gamers, not so much for kids, those games are easy to find!

Thanks for the help!

Never played Trauma Center, not a fan of surgery games and such. But Need for Speed Carbon is really good, lots of different racing modes. It's also humorous to put it in driver view and watch yourself plow through cars and everything else in the way. That's always a hit with crowds. XD

Armeda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Armeda
Member since 2004 • 394 Posts

I need help on deciding what game to buy tomorrow. it is a tie between Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, Warioware and Mario & Sonic.

I think Metroid looks really good, and looks fun with the wiimote. Also Samus is my fav supe smash character, so I wanted to play a character with her.

Zelda because I have the ocarina of time and majora's mask. Loved em both, but cannot decide if I want this one. It kinda disappoints me that it's all dialogue.

Warioware because the party games look so fun, but will it keep me a good time?

mario and sonic is maybe the most appealing. First of, don't tell me to not get it cause of the scores. I got Athens2004, it got very bad scores, but I loved the game, and this looks pretty much like it just that it is mario & sonic.

So can anyone recommend any of those games, and when you do, explain why

strudel420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 strudel420
Member since 2006 • 3687 Posts

Newbie needs recomendation for a shoot em up game that I can play against my kids. Something like the old 007 games for Nintendo where you run around shooting each other.vaughan5

If you haven't played it yet Red Steel sort of fits the bill. Give it a rental and see if it does the job.

ImSwordMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 ImSwordMan
Member since 2004 • 2273 Posts

I dont know which game to get FIRST!

Its a debate between No more heroes and SSBB.

Pandora951

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 Pandora951
Member since 2008 • 56 Posts
I would recomend The Legend of Sypro: The Eternal Night. It will keep you occupied for a while. The only bad part is how long it takes if you die at a part where it hasn't saved. But it makes up for it the awesome Wii controls.
bankey1443

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 bankey1443
Member since 2007 • 101 Posts
I enjoyed Fire Emblem on the GBA, and I want to get the newer version for the Wii (Fire Emblem: Path Of Radiance). I heard good things and bad things about this game. Can anybody tell me some pros and cons and tell me if this game is worth the money?
ArtRat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 ArtRat
Member since 2008 • 820 Posts
So, Wonder Boy or Dynastic Hero? Which is the better package?
kingqaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 kingqaz
Member since 2005 • 1419 Posts
I enjoyed Fire Emblem on the GBA, and I want to get the newer version for the Wii (Fire Emblem: Path Of Radiance). I heard good things and bad things about this game. Can anybody tell me some pros and cons and tell me if this game is worth the money? bankey1443
Basically, It's a godsent for the FE fans and does nothing to attract new players. This game is much harder that the other FEs released in America. IMO It's normal mode is about as hard as the first (worldwide) Fire Emblem's hard mode. It's up to you, the only thing that might turn you down are the bad graphics but that dosen't take away too much from the game.
Androu1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#169 Androu1
Member since 2006 • 513 Posts
Is Medal Of Honor:Heroes worth getting only for the SINGLE-PLAYER mode?
bankey1443

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 bankey1443
Member since 2007 • 101 Posts

Is Medal Of Honor:Heroes worth getting only for the SINGLE-PLAYER mode?Androu1

if you want a shooting game to play only single player, i suggest getting RedSteel instead

the campaign for Medal of honor is too short in my opinion, althought it has a nice variety of weapons

get medal of honor if you will eventually get wifi

Androu1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Androu1

[QUOTE="Androu1"]Is Medal Of Honor:Heroes worth getting only for the SINGLE-PLAYER mode?bankey1443

if you want a shooting game to play only single player, i suggest getting RedSteel instead

the campaign for Medal of honor is too short in my opinion, althought it has a nice variety of weapons

get medal of honor if you will eventually get wifi

Meh,I'm used to short campaigns (CoD fan here).To me,it all relies on the replay value and the epicness of the campaign.So far,the only MUST FPS for me are RedSteel and CoD3.Anyway,does MOH:H have any extra cool mode you unlock after beating the game? (example:CoD4 Arcade Mode).

Taggsai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 Taggsai
Member since 2007 • 1024 Posts

If you're after a SINGLE player shooter, I would go for:

Resident Evil 4 Wii Editon, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, or Metroid Prime 3.

MOH:H2 isn't worth it if you don't have internet to play online, imo.

alexh_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 alexh_99

I need help on deciding what game to buy tomorrow. it is a tie between Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, Warioware and Mario & Sonic.

I think Metroid looks really good, and looks fun with the wiimote. Also Samus is my fav supe smash character, so I wanted to play a character with her.

Zelda because I have the ocarina of time and majora's mask. Loved em both, but cannot decide if I want this one. It kinda disappoints me that it's all dialogue.

Warioware because the party games look so fun, but will it keep me a good time?

mario and sonic is maybe the most appealing. First of, don't tell me to not get it cause of the scores. I got Athens2004, it got very bad scores, but I loved the game, and this looks pretty much like it just that it is mario & sonic.

So can anyone recommend any of those games, and when you do, explain why

Armeda

Get zelda.

I dont know which game to get FIRST!

Its a debate between No more heroes and SSBB.

ImSwordMan

SSBB

Is Medal Of Honor:Heroes worth getting only for the SINGLE-PLAYER mode?Androu1

No get RE4

MrMartinLee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#174 MrMartinLee
Member since 2003 • 1091 Posts
Can somebody suggest some kid-friendly games for two kids who won't take turns? They've gotta both be able to play at the same time... This is for a friend of mine, and I suggested Lego Star Wars. Anybody got anything else? Thanks!
Taggsai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 Taggsai

Can somebody suggest some kid-friendly games for two kids who won't take turns? They've gotta both be able to play at the same time... This is for a friend of mine, and I suggested Lego Star Wars. Anybody got anything else? Thanks!MrMartinLee

Zack and Wiki, WarioWare Smooth Moves, Mario Party 8, Rayman Raving Rabbits 1 and 2.

voodoo1032801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 voodoo1032801
Member since 2006 • 58 Posts
Hi, I just got a wii and I was wondering if I should wait for Super smash bros brawl or get super mario galaxy. I know SSBB isn't out yet but I'm sure those who have played the previous games can have some relevance. I only have two wii remotes and one num-chuk. Does SMG take a long time to complete? does it have a lot of replay value?
ShadowCR21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 ShadowCR21
Member since 2008 • 117 Posts

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games is mostly like a Wii Sports with characters from their games, except you don't get the characters awesome powers (which would have been nice, gliding/flying/fireballs/what have you). It's a decent game on its own, and one of those that looks great on paper, but as a Sonic and Mario game...meh. I don't have it, and I don't think I want to buy it. Maybe i'll rent it sometime.

And as for Secret Rings...I have that game too but have not beaten it because I can't unlock anything in that Evil Foundry zone. I'm trying to beat certain levels and just can't. The controls, while infinitely better than the 360/PS3 version's controls, can get annoying when they don't work.

I also have NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams and that game is confusing as heck to play. I might try to understand it sometime, but I hear it's a good all-around game.

above poster-Yes, Super Mario Galaxy does have some replay value, getting the stars as Mario then as Luigi is what gives it that. I beat it in about three days, but it is challenging.

Androu1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 Androu1

If you're after a SINGLE player shooter, I would go for:

Resident Evil 4 Wii Editon, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, or Metroid Prime 3.

MOH:H2 isn't worth it if you don't have internet to play online, imo.

Taggsai

All that you named are alreayd on my list.Thanks anyway.And I bet RE4:Wii is awesome.The PS2 version was awesome,so this should be MORE awesome.RE:UC looks like great on-rails fun.Metroid Prime 3 seems totally awesome and after playing Prime 1 I want to have it right now :P

(I only gave my opinion because it maybe helps someone)

Oakfront

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 Oakfront
Member since 2007 • 2788 Posts
I was thinking of getting Resident Evil : Umbrella Chronicles , but does it have much replay value ? Thanks :)
ArtRat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 ArtRat

I love being ignored.

So, which is better: Dynastic Hero or Wonder Boy?

Taggsai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 Taggsai

In my opinion, yes RE:UC has replay value. I've played it a couple times.

And ArtRat- to me, Wonder Boy..?

epayps2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 epayps2
Member since 2005 • 3129 Posts
Any good Stategy games on the VC? Military Madness looked pretty good, IMO.
monashieno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 monashieno
Member since 2007 • 103 Posts
I'm going to try to get a wii tomorrow which game should i get. the ones i was thinking about getting r. MOHH2, Zelda TP, and Mario strikers charged. help
Taggsai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Taggsai

I'm going to try to get a wii tomorrow which game should i get. the ones i was thinking about getting r. MOHH2, Zelda TP, and Mario strikers charged. helpmonashieno

If you have Internet, or plan to, I would say MOHH2 for sure.

Strikers is very frustrating, imo. I don't like this game very much.

As for others, Zelda TP is a good choice, so is Mario Galaxy, and Metroid Prime 3.

bededog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#185 bededog
Member since 2005 • 8579 Posts
I'm going to try to get a wii tomorrow which game should i get. the ones i was thinking about getting r. MOHH2, Zelda TP, and Mario strikers charged. helpmonashieno
Zelda is the best out of the three. You should also think about getting Mario Galaxy and Zack and Wiki.
JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 JordanElek
Member since 2002 • 18564 Posts
I love being ignored.

So, which is better: Dynastic Hero or Wonder Boy?ArtRat

I don't think many people have even heard of those games, let alone played them. :? Sorry, but I don't think we'll be of much help.

WolfWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 WolfWatch
Member since 2007 • 882 Posts

I really would like a FPS on the Wii. So I am thinking about getting "Medal of Honor Heroes 2". On the computer I mostly play Counter-Strike: Source. I don't mind a WWII shooter, but I am worried as to if their are many online players, if it is really worth it, and how long it will last. I dont have a problem waiting afew months for a better online FPS. So I just wanted alittle opinion as to how good MoH:Heroes2 is compared to the ideal online FPS.

Thx In Advance
-WolfWatch

Doctor_Wario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 Doctor_Wario
Member since 2006 • 27 Posts

I love being ignored.

ArtRat

Um, well...I'm not exactly familiar with Dynastic Hero, but I know that Wonder Boy was Sega's mascot for a while before Sonic. Wonder Boy had a whole series, whereas Dynastic Hero had a single game (that I've found, anyway). I would have to say Wonder Boy. Dynastic Hero looks a little more mature, though. Your choice, I suppose.

Hope that helps you out!

ArtRat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 ArtRat
[QUOTE="ArtRat"]

I love being ignored.

Doctor_Wario

Um, well...I'm not exactly familiar with Dynastic Hero, but I know that Wonder Boy was Sega's mascot for a while before Sonic. Wonder Boy had a whole series, whereas Dynastic Hero had a single game (that I've found, anyway). I would have to say Wonder Boy. Dynastic Hero looks a little more mature, though. Your choice, I suppose.

Hope that helps you out!

Same game, my ignorant friend.

Dynastic Hero is an upgraded port of Wonder Boy. What I want to know is if the upgraded content in Dynastic Hero is worth the extra $2.

gamer6464

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 gamer6464
Member since 2006 • 2239 Posts

Im renting something this afternoon but i dont know whats left. I have/have rented: wii sports, super paper mario, mario galaxy, ssx blur, wii play, mercury meltdown, rayman raving rabbids 1 and 2, metroid prime 3, mario strikers charged, excite truck, trauma center: NB, crash of the titans, simpsons game, mario and sonic @ olympics, and sonic and the secret rings. Ya its alot i rent alootttt, but also i dont want godfather, RE4, RE:UC, mario party,MOH,zelda.Is there anything else left???

~Thanks

gamer6464

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 gamer6464
[QUOTE="Doctor_Wario"][QUOTE="ArtRat"]

I love being ignored.

ArtRat

Hope that helps you out!

Same game, my ignorant friend.

Dynastic Hero is an upgraded port of Wonder Boy. What I want to know is if the upgraded content in Dynastic Hero is worth the extra $2.

they are the same price

wonderboy is for the genesis and 800 points, dynastic hero is turbo CD and also 800 points. I have dynastic hero and i think its better just because of its awesome music.

ArtRat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 ArtRat
Thank you, but I also heard that the last boss was nerfed, making the game less challenging. Have you played Wonder Boy, and if so, can you confirm this?
gamer6464

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 gamer6464

Thank you, but I also heard that the last boss was nerfed, making the game less challenging. Have you played Wonder Boy, and if so, can you confirm this?ArtRat

sorry i only have dynastic hero, it would be pointless to get them both seeing how they are essentially the same game...

ghostjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 ghostjr
Member since 2006 • 234 Posts
I have a question, and I'm really sorry if this has been asked before its just that I'm in kind of a hurry to figure this out. I have $50 and want to know what to spend it on; Metroid Prime 3, The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, or Super Mario Galaxy.. I like all three titles almost equally and just want to know other people's opinions on which one I should get. (I just got my Wii on Christmas and have almost no games for it) Any help will be appreciated.
alexh_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 alexh_99

I have a question, and I'm really sorry if this has been asked before its just that I'm in kind of a hurry to figure this out, I have $50, and want to know what to spend it on; Metroid Prime 3, The Legend of Zelda, or Super Mario Galaxy.. I like all three titles almost equally and just want to know other people's opinions on which one I should get. (I just got my Wii on Christmas and have almost no games for it) Any help will be appreciated.ghostjr

it depends what you like. If you like platformers get galaxy. if you dont get LOZ: TP. but eventually get all of them

ghostjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 ghostjr
Member since 2006 • 234 Posts
I think I'm going to go with Galaxy, I was reading the review about it and it sounds like it will be well worth my money. Yeah I was planning on getting all three when I have the money to but I suddenly found $50 lol and I wanted to get one. Thank you for helping me make up my mind =)
Biendeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#197 Biendeo
Member since 2006 • 143 Posts

I've got a few here...

Mario Galaxy (get it because it's Game of the Year '07)

Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock (Wi-Fi is really good and competitive)

Virtual Console Super Mario Bros. 3 (extremely good value)

vogt31605

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 vogt31605
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
There's alot of great titles for the Wii right now. I know GamerSafe.com has a pretty solid list if anyone needs help with gift ideas or something. I actually bought Mario Galaxy through them and they really helped me out price wise. The only reason I'm mentioning them is because they were really cool to me over the phone and really treated me with respect so I owo them. Anyway check it out, Long live Nintendo!
bededog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#199 bededog
Member since 2005 • 8579 Posts

Im renting something this afternoon but i dont know whats left. I have/have rented: wii sports, super paper mario, mario galaxy, ssx blur, wii play, mercury meltdown, rayman raving rabbids 1 and 2, metroid prime 3, mario strikers charged, excite truck, trauma center: NB, crash of the titans, simpsons game, mario and sonic @ olympics, and sonic and the secret rings. Ya its alot i rent alootttt, but also i dont want godfather, RE4, RE:UC, mario party,MOH,zelda.Is there anything else left???

~Thanks

gamer6464
Zack and Wiki.
General_Diablo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 General_Diablo
Member since 2008 • 566 Posts
Mario strikers is the best game i have played for the wii so far:D