Wii controllers will not connect!!! HELP!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Majesty12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Majesty12345
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
Hey there.....for some reason my Wii controllers will not connect to my system...i have tried using other friends controllers and YES i have tried syncing my own and my friends controllers...no controller will connect!! I have tried unplugging the system from the wall multiple times and have tried using other televisions! Can somebody please help me out here? Thanks!
link5261

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 link5261
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Ok, calm down, remove the battery case from your Wiimote, and open the SD card cover on your Wii. See the red buttons? Hit the Wii one first, then the Wiimote one second. When the Wiimote lights up for the player slot, you're good to go. Make sure the Wii is on first though.
Avatar image for eatmybubbles911
eatmybubbles911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 eatmybubbles911
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
I have tried everything syncing, unpluging the system, replacing batteries and it just wont work.... I am trying to play a game cube game on my wii and first when i hit A to get it going it works then I get to the menu and hit animal crossing then start but then my controller shuts off what do I do??? Please Help!!
-wildflower-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 -wildflower-
Member since 2003 • 2997 Posts

You need Gamecube controllers to play Gamecube games.

jessmaster13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 jessmaster13
Member since 2009 • 3170 Posts

...Once you start a Gamecube game, the Wii Remote will shut off. You can't use a Wii Remote in a Gamecube game, you need a Gamecube controller.

Sgt_Crow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Sgt_Crow
Member since 2004 • 6099 Posts
You need to buy a GameCube controller. Lol. Seriously, can't you figure that you cannot play NGC games with a Wiimote? :|