Wii control question

This topic is locked from further discussion.

teluan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 teluan
Member since 2002 • 185 Posts

I have not had a chance yet to actually try a Wii but am interested in games like Metroid due to the new control scheme. From all that I have read, it is not clear to me if when you just movethe Wii control to move the cursor on the screen (more likea mouse), oris it more like whatever you point the Wii controller at on the screen iswhere the cursorappears (like theTime CrisisGuncon).

Can someone please clear this up for me.

Thanks

Quiksilver0519

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Quiksilver0519
Member since 2007 • 402 Posts
The crosshair appears where you point the remote, that's how it is with everything.
_vacant_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 _vacant_
Member since 2006 • 835 Posts
technically, you point at the sensor bar, not directly at the tv. but its not hard to get used to at all. just point, and move relative to where the cursor is positioned.
yeahyeahbigN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 yeahyeahbigN
Member since 2007 • 1345 Posts
you basically use the nunchuck(analog stick) to move the body and use the remote to move to the side of the screen to turn and aim. :P its simple. the game is great btw! one of the better wii games this year.
wii_rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 wii_rocks
Member since 2007 • 93 Posts
Aiming at the screen doesn't work perfectly, sometimes you have to adjust the settings. The cursor/crosshair fixes that. If you want to be lazy you can do smaller movements. IE: in wii sports you can just flick your wrist instead of swinging.