This topic is locked from further discussion.

Wii_Blackops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Wii_Blackops
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Guys when cod black ops comes out for the wii its going to be sick expecially with the blue tooth headset aww yea but what im really stoked about is the clan system so with so few days left you guys tell me what you cant wait for with Black ops oh and if you want to make a clan.
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
Wii doesn't support blu-tooth and I doubt the game will support Wii speak.
fig56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 fig56
Member since 2005 • 2443 Posts

yeah i haven't heard of any kind of bluetooth headset, but i did hear about some kind of new headset coming out for the wii that's not bluetooth...

Mantleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Mantleman
Member since 2009 • 340 Posts

Wii doesn't support blu-tooth and I doubt the game will support Wii speak.Fightingfan
It has a special headset that they are making. Plus what do you think the Wii remotes are????? There blu-tooth dude.

Noskillkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Noskillkill
Member since 2009 • 1116 Posts

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]Wii doesn't support blu-tooth and I doubt the game will support Wii speak.Mantleman

It has a special headset that they are making. Plus what do you think the Wii remotes are????? There blu-tooth dude.

ummmmmmmmm....im not an expert or anything, im just saying, im PRETTY sure it is like infared rays or something, i really really really dont thnk it is bluetooth

heytheredarlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 heytheredarlin
Member since 2010 • 869 Posts

Guys when cod black ops comes out for the wii its going to be sick expecially with the blue tooth headset aww yea but what im really stoked about is the clan system so with so few days left you guys tell me what you cant wait for with Black ops oh and if you want to make a clan.Wii_Blackops

Few days? More like a couple of months.

Fried_Shrimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Fried_Shrimp
Member since 2009 • 2902 Posts
I bet it will support the headset. I'm just saying.
ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ChubbyGuy40
Member since 2007 • 26442 Posts

[QUOTE="Mantleman"]

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]Wii doesn't support blu-tooth and I doubt the game will support Wii speak.Noskillkill

ummmmmmmmm....im not an expert or anything, im just saying, im PRETTY sure it is like infared rays or something, i really really really dont thnk it is bluetooth

IR tracks the motion controls. Bluetooth connects the remote to the Wii. How else do you think people connect Wiimotes to PC?

I wanna see some Black ops footage on the Wii. I just wanna know if it's gonna look any good or not.

Rod90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Rod90
Member since 2008 • 7267 Posts
Guys when cod black ops comes out for the wii its going to be sick expecially with the blue tooth headset aww yea but what im really stoked about is the clan system so with so few days left you guys tell me what you cant wait for with Black ops oh and if you want to make a clan.Wii_Blackops
Well, you really must have faith for that game, judging by your screen name...
louisfoxton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#10 louisfoxton
Member since 2007 • 1400 Posts

Wii doesn't support blu-tooth and I doubt the game will support Wii speak.Fightingfan
There is a mic