This topic is locked from further discussion.

born2runak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 born2runak
Member since 2004 • 414 Posts

so im very new to wifi (I just bought mario kart) and i just played a match against someone who had unlimited boosts. Are there ways to cheat online??if so, how the hell do these people do it?? I don't want to play online if everyone is cheating their a**es off.

reddychan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 reddychan
Member since 2006 • 5918 Posts

usually its action replay (ar) and snakers

i hate it so badly

-supercharged-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3 -supercharged-
Member since 2006 • 5820 Posts

Well what they were doing is called "Snaking" which is cheating if you use it throughout the track which is probally what you are experiencing. Other than Mario Kart DS I really havent encountered too many cheaters on Wifi games just a few here and there nothing too dramatic.

So your only options on Mario Kart DS is to either learn how to snake or add some friends that dont do snaking or just avoid MKDS wifi all together.  

Guitargodgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Guitargodgt
Member since 2007 • 107 Posts
Yeah not a fan of racing snakers or disconnecters or action replay.
born2runak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 born2runak
what is snaking? and what is action replay? is it like gamegenie? This dude seemed like he had a neverending supply of mushrooms
-supercharged-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#6 -supercharged-
Member since 2006 • 5820 Posts

what is snaking? and what is action replay? is it like gamegenie? This dude seemed like he had a neverending supply of mushroomsborn2runak

Action Replay is a game hacking device and Snaking is a turbo boost that you get when you power slide while pressing left to right 

STABW0UND

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 STABW0UND
Member since 2007 • 2285 Posts

what is snaking? and what is action replay? is it like gamegenie? This dude seemed like he had a neverending supply of mushroomsborn2runak

i wish i had a never ending supply of mushrooms :3 

Avatar image for Soulreavercross
Soulreavercross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#8 Soulreavercross
Member since 2003 • 19890 Posts
Cheaters on WiFi aren't true gamers. Remember that. They are cowards afraid of losing to true skilled gamers like me and you. :)
Djammal86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9 Djammal86
Member since 2006 • 6088 Posts
The best game to play and to the best of my knowledge that has not been hacked is Custom Robo. If your looking for a wi-fi game that is really fun Custom Robo is the game to get
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

Cheaters on WiFi aren't true gamers. Remember that. They are cowards afraid of losing to true skilled gamers like me and you. :)Soulreavercross

Bingo 

majadamus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#11 majadamus
Member since 2003 • 10292 Posts

[QUOTE="born2runak"]what is snaking? and what is action replay? is it like gamegenie? This dude seemed like he had a neverending supply of mushrooms-supercharged-

Action Replay is a game hacking device and Snaking is a turbo boost that you get when you power slide while pressing left to right

Isn't that a part of the game? It's been in every Mario Kart game, and the computer uses turbo boosts whenever it can.

Eragont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Eragont
Member since 2006 • 1933 Posts

here, i dont snake, add me as a friend

friend code: 3093 3748 7975

Eragont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Eragont
Member since 2006 • 1933 Posts
do you want to play now?
bavarde_bex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 bavarde_bex
Member since 2007 • 33 Posts
someone i know has a cheat card that you slot into your DS, but i dont know if that works on wi fi.......
tman978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 tman978
Member since 2003 • 2007 Posts
[QUOTE="-supercharged-"]

[QUOTE="born2runak"]what is snaking? and what is action replay? is it like gamegenie? This dude seemed like he had a neverending supply of mushroomsmajadamus

Isn't that a part of the game? It's been in every Mario Kart game, and the computer uses turbo boosts whenever it can.

WTF? That's what I was gonna say. Unlimited Mushrooms I can understand hating but the powerslide is Mandatory in the faster race classes.....unless you dont like winning.
born2runak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 born2runak
this guy wasnt power sliding. it really did seem like he had one of those neverending mushroom boosts, but he had it the entire race. Funny thing was , I almost beat him to I was real close to the finish line and the cheating *** hit me with a red shell.