Why the lack of alot updates for Pokemon ORAS? Shiny rayquaza and re-released diancie....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pacific90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pacific90
Member since 2010 • 848 Posts

I'm starting to give up hope on a Pokemon Z and think the next game will probably be another new main one. I am dissappointed though since Japan got Victini, Shaymin, and Manaphy and UK got Darkrai exclusives. I could always get an old gen version of them, but it's not the same as getting them for the first time yourself. It feels like gen 6 is in the hand of competetive Nugget Bridge and Smogon-ers. Where as Pokemon GO is the answer to the casual Pokemon gamer. However, I feel like Pokemon GO will not have the story.

At this point, I am not planning on getting any new 3ds games. In fact, I am planning on my next Pokemon game being Pokemon GO and all the in-game app purchases. It's sad to say, but Pokemon IS my only draw to Nintendo and I happen to have a bunch of emulated classic gen games on my laptop. It's shocking Nintendo is going mobile before Nintendo does. Pokken tournament isn't even big enough reason for me stay with Nintendo. Hopefully end of the month we will have more news on Pokemon other than Pokemon GO. I would like to know more about the Wii U version of Pokken and if Pokemon Z will be a thing or not, which again, I think it won't especially since Pokemon GO has taken the spotlight.

BTW, how many pokemon can one get in Pokemon GO?

Avatar image for deactivated-58ce94803a170
deactivated-58ce94803a170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170
Member since 2015 • 8822 Posts

Anywhere from 0-700+. Nintendo will not announce anything about the next Pokemon until next year, closer to its release. Were getting Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon and Yokai Watch for the holidays until then.

CrimsonBrute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3  Edited By CrimsonBrute  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 25603 Posts

Yeah, it sucks that Japan gets a lot of good pokemon but if you are willing to invest about $30 you can get an action replay to get all of the event pokemon from all the regions.

pacific90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 pacific90
Member since 2010 • 848 Posts

is that the only way to go these days is get an action replay?

Smallville0608

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5 Smallville0608
Member since 2013 • 87 Posts

Agreed. Would really love to see more hard to get event Pokemon released in the states.