Why is Nintendo ruining Yoshi with stupid yarn? We all wanted Yoshi's Island...

• 108 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bubble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#51 Bubble_Man
Member since 2006 • 3100 Posts

Heck, I'd say that the yarn them suits Yoshi even better than it did Kirby.

neuropunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 neuropunk
Member since 2008 • 61 Posts

Well I stopped at the claim that Paper Mario was a terrible game because of it's art style, but now I think I'll go back and review the whole post.guitarist4292

When you watch a movie, are any of the characters made out of paper or yarn? I can't think of any. Why don't they make movies where the characters are made out of yarn or paper? I'll tell you why: because it is stupid.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#53 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

[QUOTE="guitarist4292"]Well I stopped at the claim that Paper Mario was a terrible game because of it's art style, but now I think I'll go back and review the whole post.neuropunk

When you watch a movie, are any of the characters made out of paper or yarn? I can't think of any. Why don't they make movies where the characters are made out of yarn or paper? I'll tell you why: because it is stupid.

Know how you lost this argument?

You want a game featuring Mario's dog.

Go pick a real character and then complain that something isn't happening the way you want about him or her.

Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#54 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

Heck, I'd say that the yarn them suits Yoshi even better than it did Kirby.

Bubble_Man

I agree also some of the levels way the levels looked reminded me of the Denim backgrounds in Yoshi's Story.

neuropunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 neuropunk

[QUOTE="neuropunk"]

[QUOTE="guitarist4292"]Well I stopped at the claim that Paper Mario was a terrible game because of it's art style, but now I think I'll go back and review the whole post.Jaysonguy

Go pick a real character and then complain that something isn't happening the way you want about him or her.

Who is Mario's dog? Are you talking about Poochie from Yoshi's Island? Not sure who Mario's dog is.

goblaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 goblaa
Member since 2006 • 19304 Posts

[QUOTE="guitarist4292"]Well I stopped at the claim that Paper Mario was a terrible game because of it's art style, but now I think I'll go back and review the whole post.neuropunk

Fantastic mr fox?

neuropunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 neuropunk

[QUOTE="neuropunk"]

[QUOTE="guitarist4292"]Well I stopped at the claim that Paper Mario was a terrible game because of it's art style, but now I think I'll go back and review the whole post.goblaa

Fantastic mr fox?

It looks more like claymation to me, although the characters are not supposed to be made out of clay, they are foxes and animals. Anyhow, I was never able to watch that movie since the weird movements of the characters make me seasick. Looks like the characters are constantly having seizures or something. Also, I really hate Wes Anderson (Royal Tanenbaums was decent tho).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2igjYFojUo

ANIMEguy10034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 ANIMEguy10034
Member since 2008 • 4955 Posts

Yoshis are multicolor dinosaurs with shoes that can lay as many eggs as they want and can magically grow wings. It's a video game with fictional characters. Nothing in the Yoshi universe makes sense. There's no need to rant this much over an art style of a game that never made any logical sense.

If you hate it so much, don't buy it. Yarn Yoshi is better than no Yoshi.

Take a deep breath, relax, and...

yoshi.gif

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Jaysonguy

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

[QUOTE="neuropunk"]

neuropunk

Who is Mario's dog? Are you talking about Poochie from Yoshi's Island? Not sure who Mario's dog is.

Yoshi is Mario's dog

You're bothered by a game featuring a *(#@*(@# dog!

The idea that it's a lifeless one dimensional character doesn't bother you, that it's impossible to have any story or plot whatsoever is perfectly fine with you, you're bothered because they're going to make a @#$(*#$@*( dog game out of a material you're not fond of!

nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 nameless12345
Member since 2010 • 15125 Posts

[QUOTE="neuropunk"]

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

Jaysonguy

Yoshi is Mario's dog

The idea that it's a lifeless one dimensional character doesn't bother you, that it's impossible to have any story or plot whatsoever is perfectly fine with you, you're bothered because they're going to make a @#$(*#$@*( dog game out of a material you're not fond of!

He is a dinosaur actually...

Poochie would be "Yoshi's dog":

tumblr_m04qznahw61r0ralmo1_500.gif

http://www.mariowiki.com/Poochy

Also, Yoshi's Island on the SNES was a brillaint game so his wish that they made another such high calibre 2D platformer is justified.

He just worded his wish needlessly hostile...

Avatar image for bonesawisready5
bonesawisready5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 bonesawisready5
Member since 2011 • 4971 Posts

[QUOTE="neuropunk"]

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

Jaysonguy

Yoshi is Mario's dog

Stop trying to put people down for liking Yoshi. Even if I disagree with Nero about the Yarn art s(tyle) being bad, it is perfectly fine for someone to like video games starring Mario's (dinosaur) dog

SlayerWii60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 SlayerWii60
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

[QUOTE="ArataWata"]

You'd think OP had a traumaticevent in the past where his parents were murdered by yarn of something.

Dude, it's only an art style, calm yourself. At least you're getting a Yoshi game, right?

neuropunk

It's like getting a new Metroid game, but Samus and all the enemies and creatures are made out of poop.

I can see it now: POOP METROID

How about Salami Kong Country, where Donkey and Diddy and everyone are made out of salami?

The Legend of Zelda Toilet Paper where Link and everyone are made out of toilet paper?

See? See how ridiculous this all sounds? Now you guys know how I feel about this. Creatures made out of inanimate objects is stupid as hell.

This **** is hellarious. I would play all of those, and I ain't gonna lie, I lol everytime I read stupid yarn. Good thread and looking forward to the new yoshi game. and and hopefully Nintendo sees these other game ideas. Poop metroid day one!

Avatar image for Master_Of_Fools
Master_Of_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Master_Of_Fools
Member since 2009 • 1651 Posts

Gameplay>Graphics or Artstyle. Dont be bashing a game strictly on its looks. Thats never a good thing to do. I admit I didnt see the yarn artstyle being used. That was a shock. But I like it. Its a relatively fresh idea for games.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Jaysonguy

Gameplay>Graphics or Artstyle. Dont be bashing a game strictly on its looks. Thats never a good thing to do. I admit I didnt see the yarn artstyle being used. That was a shock. But I like it. Its a relatively fresh idea for games.

Master_Of_Fools

Something that's three years old and used on last generation devices is fresh?

_BlueDuck_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 _BlueDuck_
Member since 2003 • 11986 Posts

Calls for another traditional Yoshi game.. then complains about how bad Yoshi's Story and Yoshi's Island DS were.

I'll stick with the safe bet of the Kirby's Epic Yarn style game.

KnightSkull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 KnightSkull
Member since 2011 • 1481 Posts

[QUOTE="Master_Of_Fools"]

Jaysonguy

Its a relatively fresh idea for games.

Master_Of_Fools

As the art style has only been used in 1 game (that I know of anyway) then I'd say it is a relatively fresh idea.

neuropunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 neuropunk

Calls for another traditional Yoshi game.. then complains about how bad Yoshi's Story and Yoshi's Island DS were.

_BlueDuck_

KEY is horrible. Nothing safe about it. 

Avatar image for deactivated-57d307c5efcda
deactivated-57d307c5efcda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#68 deactivated-57d307c5efcda
Member since 2009 • 1302 Posts

I liked yoshi story...

but i kinda agree, the yarn feels like its copying. Personally for a yoshi game, Cell Shaded would just look really good. It's so colorful and shiny, all those fruits and the Yoshi's would benefit from Cell Shading.

nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 nameless12345
Member since 2010 • 15125 Posts

_BlueDuck_

They weren't bad, they just didn't match the quality and playability of the SNES original, imo.

Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Nintendo_Ownes7

I liked yoshi story...

but i kinda agree, the yarn feels like its copying. Personally for a yoshi game, Cell Shaded would just look really good. It's so colorful and shiny, all those fruits and the Yoshi's would benefit from Cell Shading.

ryangcnx-2

I think the Yarn is similar to Yoshi Story where they had different material for different levels. World 3 was made out of Denim.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#71 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

neuropunk

Jaysonguy

tramp.jpg

LadyTramp.jpg

Avatar image for GunSmith1_basic
GunSmith1_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#72 GunSmith1_basic
Member since 2002 • 10548 Posts
I would have preferred the yoshi's island style as well. Yarn reminds me of the sackboys from LBP, and those games look like puke to me.
neuropunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 neuropunk

I would have preferred the yoshi's island style as well. Yarn reminds me of the sackboys from LBP, and those games look like puke to me.GunSmith1_basic

Yeah, the LBP games are so bad. The floaty physics make the games really not fun at all. Mario is how platforming should be done. Plus LBP, and Sony, they just don't have any good characters.  

Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Nintendo_Ownes7

I would have preferred the yoshi's island style as well. Yarn reminds me of the sackboys from LBP, and those games look like puke to me.GunSmith1_basic
Yoshi's Island got its style because Miyamoto was protesting how the rest of Nintendo wanted it to look.

Yoshi's Island style

Avatar image for bonesawisready5
bonesawisready5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 bonesawisready5
Member since 2011 • 4971 Posts

[QUOTE="_BlueDuck_"]

neuropunk

Everyone, myself included, keep reminding you that YOU think its horrible.

Doesn't mean the whole world does. Its just another video game you won't play, so what? You can do without playing Yarn Yoshi if you really don't want to. I'm sure its disappointing to you but its really not that big of a deal unless somehow your life force is tied to this game's art s(tyle)

neuropunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 neuropunk

[QUOTE="neuropunk"]

[QUOTE="_BlueDuck_"]

bonesawisready5

Doesn't mean the whole world does. Its just another video game you won't play, so what? You can do without playing Yarn Yoshi if you really don't want to. I'm sure its disappointing to you but its really not that big of a deal unless somehow your life force is tied to this game's art s(tyle)

KEY only sold 2 million and nobody raves about it. Plus isn't it supposed to be a piss easy game for 3 year old little babies? Are you calling yourself a little baby? 

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 WreckEm711
Member since 2010 • 7362 Posts

[QUOTE="bonesawisready5"]

[QUOTE="neuropunk"]

neuropunk

KEY only sold 2 million and nobody raves about it. Plus isn't it supposed to be a piss easy game for 3 year old little babies? Are you calling yourself a little baby? 

Are you saying that you're so insecure that you can't like something unless it sells ridiculous amounts and is raved over constantly? It just keeps getting even more sad for you :( 

Gemini_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#78 Gemini_Red
Member since 2003 • 3290 Posts

[QUOTE="bonesawisready5"]

[QUOTE="neuropunk"]

neuropunk

Anyone else see the irony?

neuropunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 neuropunk

The main point of the thread:

Yoshi's Island >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yoshi's Story >>>>>>> Kirby's Epic Yarn

To think otherwise you would have to be bat **** crazy.

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 WreckEm711

neuropunk

What's crazy is that a blatant troll thread got so many hits :P

neuropunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 neuropunk

[QUOTE="neuropunk"]

WreckEm711

Nah, what's insane is that your first post is the most trollingish post in this topic.

Also, this isn't a troll thread, so why do you say that? 

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 WreckEm711

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

[QUOTE="neuropunk"]

neuropunk

Nah, what's insane is that your first post is the most trollingish post in this topic.

Troll logic is so cute :) Look at you trying!

neuropunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 neuropunk

[QUOTE="neuropunk"]

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

WreckEm711

If you have logic, then why did you fail to answer the question? What is trollish about this topic?  

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 WreckEm711

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

[QUOTE="neuropunk"]

neuropunk

If you have logic, then why did you fail to answer the question? What is trollish about this topic?  

Logic is the ability to reason, which you failed at on numerous occasions throughout the thread. Logic has nothing to do with answering questions to which the answer is obvious. Congratulations, you got the five seconds of attention you were after :)

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 WreckEm711

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]Logic has nothing to do with answering questions to which the answer is obvious.neuropunk

The answer is not obvious to you, since you lack logic. I will explain for your pea sized brain.

When game developers ruin video games, they are the trolls. 

Example: DmC ruined DMC, and DmC is a very terrible game, so DmC / Capcom / Ninja Theory / DmC fans, are all trolls. Bad games, QTEs, $$ DLC, preorder exclusives, store exclusives, timed exclusives - all trollish moves by trollish corporations. Those who support these kinds of things are also trolls. 

FFXIII series / Squeenix / Activision - all trolls

Turning Yoshi into a video game for 3 year olds is also a trollish move. Making another bad Yoshi game, after the horrible Yoshi's Story is awful and you should feel bad for supporting it, you troll. 

So, did your small uneducated mind learn anything from this lesson?

And it goes and proves my point perfectly :lol:
murat8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 murat8
Member since 2006 • 10362 Posts
As long as its not really easy like the Kirby game ill welcome it, the only reason i never finished the Kirby game was the challenge, as in there wasn't one.
simomate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#89 simomate
Member since 2011 • 1875 Posts
We all wanted a new Yoshi's Island style game, which is my #3 favorite game of all time and I've been playing through it again. Yoshi's Island is among the very best games ever made, and better than every Mario platformer, so why is Nintendo being stupid and making Yoshi yarn, when nobody liked Yoshi's Story? And don't bring up the Yoshi's Island DS sequel, since it sucks. We were all hoping and expecting a new proper Yoshi game in the form of Yoshi's Land. Whatever happened to the title "Yoshi's Land" in the speculation and rumors? Why the freaking hell did Nintendo decide on stupid yarn for Yoshi? It is highly offensive. neuropunk
Highly offensive? Dude, they are technically allowed to make whatever games YOU want. Also, just because YOU dont like it doesn't mean EVERYONE ELSE does.

[QUOTE="neuropunk"]crybaby.pngWreckEm711

All I see is more crying, and then butthurt that you got called out on throwing a child-like fit over a toy.

You're welcome to try and ignore me, I'm sure you and your extensive forum use will benefit from it greatly :P

This is a good post ^ You are allowed to criticize things, but all you are doing is whinging.
simomate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 simomate

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]Logic has nothing to do with answering questions to which the answer is obvious.neuropunk

The answer is not obvious to you, since you lack logic. I will explain for your pea sized brain.

When game developers ruin video games, they are the trolls. 

Example: DmC ruined DMC, and DmC is a very terrible game, so DmC / Capcom / Ninja Theory / DmC fans, are all trolls. Bad games, QTEs, $$ DLC, preorder exclusives, store exclusives, timed exclusives - all trollish moves by trollish corporations. Those who support these kinds of things are also trolls. 

FFXIII series / Squeenix / Activision - all trolls

Turning Yoshi into a video game for 3 year olds is also a trollish move. Making another bad Yoshi game, after the horrible Yoshi's Story is awful and you should feel bad for supporting it, you troll. 

So, did your small uneducated mind learn anything from this lesson?

edit:

You know, you're just gonna have to get it into your stupid head that a lot of people are going to hate this game, and most people wanted Yoshi's Island and not some 3 year old yarnie game. I guess simple games for simple minds like yours sure suits you the best.

Deal with it. 

"turning" yoshi's island into a game for 3 year olds? Its always been for kids. o_O :
soundcellx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 soundcellx
Member since 2006 • 976 Posts

Have to agree with TC. Yarnshi looks like it is catering to simpletons.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts
Not too big on gimmicky art direction like this.
Vickman178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Vickman178
Member since 2011 • 866 Posts

Not too big on gimmicky art direction like this.Heirren

Oh god even an artstyle is "gimmicky" now?

Yoshi Wii U

It looks fine to me. Hell it almost look like a prototype build. Actually It kind of looks like Yoshi's Story.

Y Story

simomate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 simomate

[QUOTE="Heirren"]Not too big on gimmicky art direction like this.Vickman178

Oh god even an artstyle is "gimmicky" now?

Yoshi Wii U

It looks fine to me. Hell it almost look like a prototype build. Actually It kind of looks like Yoshi's Story.

Y Story

Oh wow, it does. I never noticed that! I guess they were trying to adapt Yoshi's Story's art style to contemporary graphics... and did a nice job at that. It looks great imo. And yes, how is an artstyle "gimmicky" in a bad way? That's like saying that any game that has amazing graphics is "gimmicky"
soundcellx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 soundcellx
Member since 2006 • 976 Posts

Oh wow, it does. I never noticed that! I guess they were trying to adapt Yoshi's Story's art style to contemporary graphics... and did a nice job at that. It looks great imo. And yes, how is an artstyle "gimmicky" in a bad way? That's like saying that any game that has amazing graphics is "gimmicky"simomate

Yep, this yarn crap is very much a gimmick. It's also weird that Yoshi's Island has much much better art style than Yoshi's Story and Yarnshi, but they still decide to go with Yoshi's Epic Yarn Story instead. 

Funny how Nintendo try to mimic two games that almost nobody likes (YS & KEY) instead of a masterpiece (YI). 

Yarnshi looks like crap imo. 

Oh, games with great graphics can be gimmicky (see Crysis series)

meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts

[QUOTE="simomate"]Oh wow, it does. I never noticed that! I guess they were trying to adapt Yoshi's Story's art style to contemporary graphics... and did a nice job at that. It looks great imo. And yes, how is an artstyle "gimmicky" in a bad way? That's like saying that any game that has amazing graphics is "gimmicky"soundcellx

Yep, this yarn crap is very much a gimmick. It's also weird that Yoshi's Island has much much better art style than Yoshi's Story and Yarnshi, but they still decide to go with Yoshi's Epic Yarn Story instead. 

Funny how Nintendo try to mimic two games that almost nobody likes (YS & KEY) instead of a masterpiece (YI). 

Nobody likes Kirby's Epic Yarn or Yoshi's Story? Prove it.
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Jaysonguy

[QUOTE="soundcellx"]

[QUOTE="simomate"]Oh wow, it does. I never noticed that! I guess they were trying to adapt Yoshi's Story's art style to contemporary graphics... and did a nice job at that. It looks great imo. And yes, how is an artstyle "gimmicky" in a bad way? That's like saying that any game that has amazing graphics is "gimmicky"meetroid8

They're two of the biggest failures in their respective generation.

Yoshi's Story was a clearance game soon after release and Epic Yarn has no legs at all and has been available for 10-15 dollars easily.

They're kids games and that means they're really only worthwhile in that holiday season, once the initial holiday season has passed they're heavily discounted because little kids want the newest and latest things they see on commercials between their cartoons.

KnightSkull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 KnightSkull
Member since 2011 • 1481 Posts

[QUOTE="meetroid8"][QUOTE="soundcellx"]

Jaysonguy

Yoshi's Story was a clearance game soon after release and Epic Yarn has no legs at all and has been available for 10-15 dollars easily.

They're kids games and that means they're really only worthwhile in that holiday season, once the initial holiday season has passed they're heavily discounted because little kids want the newest and latest things they see on commercials between their cartoons.

Nothing you said proves that nobody likes those two games.

They may not be great, or even good, but there are people out there that like them. Games don't need to get high scores or be raved about for years on end for someone to like them.

There are plenty of games the majority of people would consider bad that are still liked by some. Hell, I know someone that likes Superman on the N64 :o

TheFallenDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 TheFallenDemon
Member since 2010 • 13933 Posts

like how op brings in an alt to help support his thread

simomate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 simomate

[QUOTE="meetroid8"][QUOTE="soundcellx"]

Jaysonguy

The majority of Nintendo games are kid games so what's your point? You say that it being a kids game means they will be heavily discounted after the holiday season makes no sense because up until not so long ago. A year or two? I saw Mario Galaxy still at its original retail price. This doesn't say anything about Kirby: Epic Yarn and Yoshi's Story- I honestly didn't mind Yoshi's Story but it is too easy- but your misconception that kids games are somehow "bad" is what gets me.