jaymiller923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By jaymiller923
Member since 2016 • 9 Posts

I was on Giant Bomb 💣, untill I got banned (How I don’t know).

outworld222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 outworld222
Member since 2004 • 4217 Posts

Well, welcome!!! I hope you contribute to meaningful discussion! And I got the good feeling that you will.

Angry_Walrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Angry_Walrus
Member since 2022 • 111 Posts

Reddit, the discussion website that hardly allows discussion, has banned me again. I made a comment about Asian female drivers... Now I know that was wrong of me; I admit that. But to IP tag me plus perma block; these Mods are on insane power trips.Also,Reddits allowing of federal government entities to administrate some major sub-reddit's really infuriates me. One example would be the CIA's usage of the WorldNews Sub-Reddit.

Rewgle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Rewgle
Member since 2022 • 407 Posts

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who's had qualms about Reddit. It really is just a bunch of subgroups with strict rules, and a discussion website that hardly allows discussion. I have a current account there but I don't know if I've posted a single thing this time around.

@jaymiller923 Welcome to Gamespot! It isn't a perfect community, but it still gets regular visitors all these years later. System Wars and Off-Topic Discussion seem to get the most response though. Or you could just comment on news articles here and there like I usually do.