Why does Zelda always destroy pots?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by natanaj (375 posts) -

Seriously WTF zelda? Stop destroying pots all the time and focus on rescuing the princess and killing browser.

#2 Posted by 0diN_7 (1059 posts) -

Which browser should he focus on killing? There's so many! Also, I think he should focus more on saving the forest animals from Sonic and killing Sephiroth. Unless youve already done that with Clound and the gang.

#3 Posted by tocool340 (21117 posts) -
Because pots and cases are a good place to keep rupees? Better question would be why do those NPC allow Link to walk in the house and break their pots and vases. Maybe they should incorporate a bounty system in the next Zelda. Or have a town form a mob to go after Link when he ravages through enough of their houses...:P
#4 Posted by natanaj (375 posts) -

Who is link? I think you mean zelda the main character of Legion of Zelda. You know elf boy in green clothes? And the point is, why doesn't he just empty out the pots? Zelda is one dull boy if you ask me.

#5 Posted by 0diN_7 (1059 posts) -

When I was a kid I used to think Zelda was the playable character. LOL. A bounty system would be interesting. You can't hit a cucco (did I spell that right?) without them attacking why not take it a step further and have people do something about his constant trespassing?

#6 Posted by natanaj (375 posts) -

When I was a kid I used to think Zelda was the playable character. LOL. A bounty system would be interesting. You can't hit a cucco (did I spell that right?) without them attacking why not take it a step further and have people do something about his constant trespassing?

0diN_7

Zelda is the only playable character. Who else would you play as? Toadstill? LOL

Avatar image for TheBlackKnight3
#7 Posted by TheBlackKnight3 (1586 posts) -

This joke's been made way too many times to be funny.

#8 Posted by rubber-chicken (2076 posts) -
obvious troll lol
#9 Posted by Haziqonfire (36344 posts) -
Oooook. Spam topics are not allowed around here. Sorry.