Why Does Animal Crossing Punish Night-time Players?

Avatar image for jasonredemption
jasonredemption

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 17

#1 jasonredemption
Member since 2010 • 691 Posts

Work has been crazy recently. I have no desire to mess with the internal time clock. The shop closes, I can't find the ladies that sell the clothing after 10pm. It really kills my desire to keep playing this game, why does Nintendo hate night-time players?

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7259 Posts

Yeah, it does kinda suck trying to play these games as an adult. Hard to get much done if you don't want to change the clock.

Atomic1977

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Atomic1977
Member since 2004 • 342 Posts

I’m not really far into the game yet but I play at night and don’t notice anything yet. I also play during the day sometimes since the Covid 19 took away my Job for the time being. I’m also a college student.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#4  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

Yeah I guess it sort of does. You can get in on the weekends I guess. I've had days like that too. I also had a really cool bear show up at my campsite and invited him to live on the island and he said nah I don't want to. And now he's gone.

Is there a way to be more convincing to campsite visitors?

tarngmyna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By tarngmyna
Member since 2023 • 1 Posts

What do you guys think people who time travel should do for time traveling? I heard mix responses from many people. Some saying that it’s ok and some saying it’s not ok. For those who don’t think there should be a punishment please say why? Also for those who say punishment say why you say that and what the punishment https://9apps.ooo/ should include? I know a guy who time traveled and I wouldn’t want to say restart because the guilt would be greater.