Who is your favourite female character in the entire Super Smash Bros series?

Avatar image for mclarenmaster18
#1 Posted by MclarenMaster18 (976 posts) -

If you ask me who is my favourite female character in whole Super Smash Bros series? there she is!

Lucina from Fire Emblem series
Lucina from Fire Emblem series

So who is your personal favourite female character in the entire Super Smash Bros series?

#2 Posted by KBFloYd (21042 posts) -

he fights for his friends

#3 Edited by KBFloYd (21042 posts) -

oh wait....female?

2nd place is:

#4 Posted by KungfuKitten (25963 posts) -

I think Isabelle looks adorable so I might try maining her.

Bayonetta sounds cool too. I don't really play Smash much so I haven't played Bayonetta ever before, and I have no idea how they play. But these two are the ones that have me most hyped for Ultimate.

#5 Posted by tocool340 (21271 posts) -

Daisy. That's right, she forces you to eat your damn turnips! They're good for you!...

#6 Posted by Litchie (22605 posts) -

Samus

Avatar image for Eikichi-Onizuka
#7 Posted by Eikichi-Onizuka (9152 posts) -

Zero Suit Samus and Lucina

#8 Posted by judaspete (2629 posts) -

I usually do pretty well with Zelda. Haven't played as Bayonetta, but I suspect she will be my favorite when I get Ultimate.

#9 Posted by Coolyfett (5866 posts) -

Lara Croft

#10 Posted by UnclezDrunkel (4 posts) -

Daisy

#11 Posted by watercrack445 (830 posts) -

Samus

#12 Posted by onesiphorus (2588 posts) -

@Coolyfett said:

Lara Croft

She never appeared in a Super Smash Bros. game. In fact, no Western-made video game character has yet to make a debut in the series. The series at this time only represents characters from Japanese-made games.

#13 Posted by cristoeuf (12 posts) -

Samus for me! ;)

#14 Edited by RSM-HQ (7462 posts) -

If we ever got Maria Renard that would probably be my top pick. More CastleVania would be awesome in my opinion.

Because we don't have that, it leaves Zelda who frankly I never cared for apparent from her BotW variant_

And always like Metroid and the character that is Samus. Yet. . . For Smash, I always play the armored version. Zero Suit Samus was overdone for pre-teens to drool over much like Jill Valentine in Resi5+. Nothing against sexy women in games, but I think it was clearly modelled after Team Ninjas adaptation (Other M). The base model for women in those games is very generic and that's how I found Samus. I do prefer the new Samus Returns bulky model in SU, fits the character way better. But too early to tell if I actually like it or find it a minor improvement.

So my pick is Armored Samus till we get something better.

Chun Li would also be a good addition but I'd want a male character (D00M Slayer) in more honestly.

#15 Posted by SaltSlasher (511 posts) -

Samus is a top choice, but I did like Lucina, she was my wifey.

I never really cared too much for Zelda, and don't think she is cute or anything like that, hell, even Lucina is no Tharja.

So gotta go Samus, Metroid 1 was easily top 3 favorite NES games as a kid, and among friends, it was my thing. I just never really played another Metroid til Other M.

#16 Posted by xwingz900 (25 posts) -

Corrin

#17 Edited by Catty96 (6 posts) -

Lucina!

#18 Posted by Rovelius (3245 posts) -

Palutena.

#19 Posted by jellyWoo (7 posts) -

Samus Aran.