Which game has the best replayablity-Golden Sun or Final Fantasy Advance Tactics

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pacific90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 pacific90
Member since 2010 • 848 Posts

Which one do you think has the best replability? Thanks

DustinTheWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 DustinTheWind
Member since 2002 • 4392 Posts

Which one do you think has the best replability? Thanks

pacific90
It has been forever since I played either, but I'd say Tactics. It's less linear and has more character options.
darksongbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#3 darksongbird
Member since 2009 • 1237 Posts

I guess I'm biased cause I only really like one of those games: Golden Sun. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance was OK, but it just changed way too much from the original on the Sony PS. I just got both Golden Suns recently and I'm playing two and it's a great game all-around. I could see myself playing it again after I beat it one day.

Barbie_Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Barbie_Boy
Member since 2009 • 667 Posts

I guess I'm biased cause I only really like one of those games: Golden Sun. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance was OK, but it just changed way too much from the original on the Sony PS. I just got both Golden Suns recently and I'm playing two and it's a great game all-around. I could see myself playing it again after I beat it one day.

darksongbird

it's really more based on the gameboy advance game

personally I love the original tactics advance game but couldn't bother to finish the DS game
but I finished and enjoyed golden sun, but if you like the tactics advance game on DS there is probably more game time to have there

wraith-squad66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 wraith-squad66
Member since 2008 • 1368 Posts

iv never played tactics advanced.... but im a huge SRPG fan and i put over 100 hours into FFT: war of the lions (crazy i know, i did every single thing possible in that game) and i own Golden Sun: Dark dawn and in my opinion its not that great of an RPG.... i mean its good but its nothing really special and i havent even finished it yet.... so id say tactics advanced.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts

as much as i love golden sun, FFTA has hundreds of hours of content. it's a no contest.

now if you're talking about quality... i can't quite speak. the original golden sun and the original FFTA were my two favorite GBA games. dark dawn and FFTA2 are weak compared to the originals, the latter more than the former. A2 annoyed me, while dark dawn was merely disappointing regarding its linearity (you're never able to backtrack for lost djinn) and lack of difficulty.