WHEN ARE THE WIFI GAMES GOING TO BE RELEASED FOR THE Wii I AM TIRED OF WAITING

This topic is locked from further discussion.

b36soldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 b36soldier
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
I am expecting there to be loads and loads of games for the Wii or even a selection of games similar to the DS, but its been 4 months and i aint heard of 1 game for the Wii that is WIFI. But this may change as Blazing Angels which is released on the 30th of March apparently allows 16 players online??? Any1 have any input?? let me knw ASAP b4 i waste money on a game that dosnt support online play!!
RyanWare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 RyanWare
Member since 2002 • 12113 Posts
Blazing Angels is a no-go for WiFi. The thoroughlyexciting *cough* Pokeman is the first Wii game to have WiFi... and that's the only one we know about. Honestly if you want online games I suggest getting another console because Nintendo is slow about these things.
eyesofnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 eyesofnight
Member since 2003 • 135 Posts
The first online game is coming in June. In fact I think Big Brain Acadamy is online as well, and thats in june. I hear Mario Strikers is coming in July and has Online. So to answer your question they're coming this summer.
Avatar image for clechedusername
clechedusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 clechedusername
Member since 2006 • 1588 Posts

June 25th

http://wii.ign.com/articles/771/771336p1.html

the_hsoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 the_hsoj
Member since 2006 • 1289 Posts
well im tired of hearing people complaining about online.Honestly i dont care about playing online with a console i much rather invite a friend or 3 over to play