What's Next for The Wii U? [ARTICLE]

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AlwaysParagon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 AlwaysParagon
Member since 2012 • 102 Posts

examiner.com/article/wii-u-s-generation-plans-revealed

I found this article while looking up Wii U updates on Google News, of course, this article could also be complete speculation, but, I think it's good to get a general idea as to what we can expect in 2013/2014.

spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 spike6958
Member since 2005 • 6701 Posts

I actually just read this not 2 minutes before jumping onto GameSpot. If this is true it's sounds like we have two very good years ahead of us with Wii U, and Nintendo especially seem to be going all out. I can't wait to find out what this supposedly new exclusive that's going to be bigger news than us getting Bayonetta 2 as an exclusive could be, and a new 3D Mario, that is just more icing on this already epic cake.

Avatar image for GunSmith1_basic
GunSmith1_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#3 GunSmith1_basic
Member since 2002 • 10548 Posts
I'm never all that impressed by companies buying exclusivity except in cases like bayonets 2 where the game would not have been released otherwise. Its good news for wiiu owners I suppose. Maybe gta5 will hit the wiiu after all (although I still doubt it)
spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 spike6958
Member since 2005 • 6701 Posts
I'm never all that impressed by companies buying exclusivity except in cases like bayonets 2 where the game would not have been released otherwise. Its good news for wiiu owners I suppose. Maybe gta5 will hit the wiiu after all (although I still doubt it)GunSmith1_basic
Well RockStar have bought it up a few times, so while it might not arrive at the same time as on PS3 and 360 I think there has always been a good chance of it happening.
Sphensen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Sphensen
Member since 2012 • 1176 Posts

cool. Nintendo has the jack to buy some stuff

AznbkdX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 AznbkdX
Member since 2012 • 4284 Posts

I'm never all that impressed by companies buying exclusivity except in cases like bayonets 2 where the game would not have been released otherwise. Its good news for wiiu owners I suppose. Maybe gta5 will hit the wiiu after all (although I still doubt it)GunSmith1_basic

Well you snooze you lose is what I think of it. Money runs everything around you, me and the world.

If the others didn't jump on an exclusivity chance then that sucks for them. I don't care if it was on another system nor does Nintendo. I've had plenty of games shift on me throughout the years, but business is business.

Avatar image for Lebowski__basic
Lebowski__basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Lebowski__basic
Member since 2003 • 1252 Posts
I definitely think that Nintendo needs new IP's to help keep the Wii U competitive and hope to see some new franchises born on the Wii U.
nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

I definitely think that Nintendo needs new IP's to help keep the Wii U competitive and hope to see some new franchises born on the Wii U.Lebowski__basic
or revive some of their forgotten ones like Stunt Race FX, Uniracers and Vortex.

Kirby's Tilt N Tumble will be GREAT on the WiiU. I wish Nintendo would bring a new Kirby's Dream Course as well.

3D Mario will be epic as always.

I want to see these 2 new IP's. Maybe Nintendo's return to FPS and Project Cars

AznbkdX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 AznbkdX
Member since 2012 • 4284 Posts

All I want is another gigantic world collectathon like Banjo Kazooie and DK64...

I would buy that in a heartbeat.