I like GameGube and Wii so guy's what is your favourite Nintendo console?
This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: April 20, 2011
- Posts: 121
- Member Since: November 17, 2004
- Posts: 7497
- Member Since: May 25, 2005
- Posts: 6669
GameCube. It's hard to beat the system that gave us Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2: Echos, Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Luigi's Mansion, Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2: Rogue Leader, Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life, Super Mario Sunshine, Star Fox Adventures (yes, I love this game, probably the only person who does), Pikmin, Pikmin 2.
It's tied with PS2 for my favorite system of all time.
- Member Since: July 8, 2006
- Posts: 1870
- Member Since: August 10, 2004
- Posts: 30774
I probably enjoyed the Gamecube the most, as I was old enough to afford my own games (for the most part) and had a much larger collection of games than I did with N64 and SNES.
My parents only dropped 60-70 bucks on a game for Christmas and birthdays during the N64/SNES days, and there were really no blockbuster's close by to rent games. I never got to experience a ton of games for SNES and N64.
- Member Since: May 13, 2012
- Posts: 995
- Member Since: October 12, 2013
- Posts: 839
- Member Since: June 28, 2008
- Posts: 25
- Member Since: November 19, 2009
- Posts: 19142
- Online Now
- Member Since: June 4, 2002
- Posts: 2835
Best - SNES: Zelda LTTP, Piltowings, Act Raiser, Super Metroid, DKC, Street Fighter 2, Super Mario RPG, Mega Man X, Chrono Trigger, FF3/6, F-Zero, Super Castlevania 4, Star Fox, Mario Kart. There are just so many good games and start to many franchises...
I will default to the Wii as 2nd best only considering that you can play GC games on it. I loved the GC library, and the addition of games like Trauma Center, Sin and Punishment, No More Heroes, Wario Ware, Xenoblade Chronicles, Twilight Princess, and Mario Galaxy only sweeten the deal.
- Member Since: February 19, 2008
- Posts: 4954
- Member Since: June 29, 2003
- Posts: 2802
- Member Since: July 5, 2003
- Posts: 20860
GameCube. Such amazing gems for that machine. And having the best, most comfortable controller ever made didn't hurt either. There was nothing I didn't love about that console. Even the lukewarm third-party support didn't matter much for me, as it had amazing first-party games. And many third-party games that I was actually interested in had a GC version, like SSX 3, TimeSplitters 2, Viewtiful Joe, etc.
- Member Since: November 21, 2004
- Posts: 6363
- Member Since: June 10, 2007
- Posts: 8485
- Member Since: October 24, 2006
- Posts: 765
- Member Since: August 1, 2011
- Posts: 12784
- Member Since: December 20, 2006
- Posts: 11211
- Member Since: July 2, 2009
- Posts: 18640
Probably Gamecube; It's what I grew up with and I have the most games for it, plus it has a great library filled with classics and ports of other great games (Zelda Collector's edition alone made the system worth buying). That being said, my favorite system of theirs that I own would be the DS. It had so many great games, from big releases like Pokemon and Mario to hidden gems like Knights in the Nightmare and Solatorobo, AND it also had access to the utterly fantastic library of GBA games, too (at least, it did with the earlier models). Really a great system.
- Member Since: June 20, 2013
- Posts: 330
- Member Since: January 13, 2006
- Posts: 10803
- Member Since: February 14, 2011
- Posts: 16745
- Member Since: June 24, 2010
- Posts: 6025
- Member Since: February 25, 2010
- Posts: 368
- Member Since: July 27, 2004
- Posts: 3732
- Member Since: November 28, 2007
- Posts: 33977
- Member Since: January 7, 2014
- Posts: 5324
Please Log In to post.