What games would you like to see on Project Cafe?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 nameless12345
Member since 2010 • 15125 Posts

- new continuations of famous Nintendo franchises (Mario, Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, Star Fox, Wave Race, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Pikmin, ect.)

- new continuations or special versions of famous non-Nintendo franchises (Metal Gear Solid, Street Fighter, Ninja Gaiden, Okami, Dead or Alive, Sonic, ect.)

- new IPs

- full backware support

- more VC and Ware games

clixshper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 clixshper
Member since 2005 • 545 Posts

Maybe a good Pokemon RPG but in 3D - like the gameboy games but better :D. Not a battle-style tournament game, had enough of them now.

emirblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 emirblade
Member since 2008 • 904 Posts

A pokémon worthy console game, one of the more obscure nintendo franchises such as F-Zero, Custom Robo. Awesome 3D party support games, and Conduit 3 :P

Sik_kid_pk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Sik_kid_pk
Member since 2010 • 549 Posts
Mass Effect series ! (except ME1 of course because that was published by MS)
LaytonsCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 LaytonsCat
Member since 2010 • 3652 Posts

Mass Effect series ! (except ME1 of course because that was published by MS)Sik_kid_pk

Then why wouldn't you buy a PC or 360?

I just want Mario and Zelda quite frankly

roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 roboccs
Member since 2006 • 7851 Posts

Honestly, I hope for equal 3rd party efforts. This way, hopefully I won't have to get multiple consoles next gen. I know PS3 and 360 (or when they finally go to their next gen) will have their exclusives, but really, I haven't been interested in any exclusive other than MLB: The Show series. So hopefully, Wii2 will get the same 3rd party games that the other consoles will have like Dragon Age or Mass Effect, Final Fantasies, Tales Franchise games, etc. Those plus Nintendo 1st party games will make for a perfect console.

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 WreckEm711
Member since 2010 • 7362 Posts

Can we PLEASE get a project Cafe sticky? It's getting a little ridiculous now, this is like the fourth or fifth "games on project cafe" thread.

roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 roboccs
Member since 2006 • 7851 Posts

Can we PLEASE get a project Cafe sticky? It's getting a little ridiculous now, this is like the fourth or fifth "games on project cafe" thread.

WreckEm711

Probably not a bad idea. I bet if you ask Gabu in the Wii OT Lounge that may get done. However, since there is not really any Wii news, it has been kind of nice to have something new to talk about.

Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts
  • Geist
  • F-Zero
  • Panzer Dragoon Vier (4)
Sik_kid_pk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Sik_kid_pk

[QUOTE="Sik_kid_pk"]Mass Effect series ! (except ME1 of course because that was published by MS)LaytonsCat

Because that would be extra money? duh lol Why wouldn't I want to purchase a new $300-$400 console and have it play most of the top games on the market? obviously if i'm buying a nintendo console I want there first party games, but I would LIKE to see other games as well. Everybody knows we're gonna get Mario Zelda etc... I would LIKE to see games like Mass Effect, Assasins Creed, Bioshock etc... while still being able to play Mario Zelda Metroid etc... and there's only one way to do that without having to spend hella money, and that's having a Nintendo console with those caliber of 3rd party games on it.
meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts
I'd love to see F Zero, Star Fox, Pikmin, and Custom Robo make a return.
LaytonsCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 LaytonsCat

[QUOTE="LaytonsCat"]

[QUOTE="Sik_kid_pk"]Mass Effect series ! (except ME1 of course because that was published by MS)Sik_kid_pk

Because that would be extra money? duh lol Why wouldn't I want to purchase a new $300-$400 console and have it play most of the top games on the market? obviously if i'm buying a nintendo console I want there first party games, but I would LIKE to see other games as well. Everybody knows we're gonna get Mario Zelda etc... I would LIKE to see games like Mass Effect, Assasins Creed, Bioshock etc... while still being able to play Mario Zelda Metroid etc... and there's only one way to do that without having to spend hella money, and that's having a Nintendo console with those caliber of 3rd party games on it.

Thats like buying an apple but wanting an orange. Nintendo isn't going to make a console that the thrid parties love. If you want to play those games plus Nintendos you do/will need to consoles

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 WreckEm711

[QUOTE="Sik_kid_pk"][QUOTE="LaytonsCat"]

LaytonsCat

Thats like buying an apple but wanting an orange. Nintendo isn't going to make a console that the thrid parties love. If you want to play those games plus Nintendos you do/will need to consoles

Nintendo has already said that third party is something that they wanted to work on :P And if you believe the rumors, the next console IS supposed to be one that third parties love

Sik_kid_pk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Sik_kid_pk

LaytonsCat

What? They had good 3rd party support with the SNES, why can't they do it again? And like Wreckem said, supposedly this new console is supposed to have better 3rd party support, and that's what I want.
Enforcer246

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 Enforcer246
Member since 2008 • 601 Posts

Honestly, all I want are more jrpgs and platformers. Leave the wrpgs and fps games for sony and microsoft.

Guovssohas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Guovssohas
Member since 2010 • 330 Posts
- Obviously the standard Nintendo games - F-zero and Starfox! - Much more quality 3rd party support That's all.
LaytonsCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 LaytonsCat

[QUOTE="LaytonsCat"]

[QUOTE="Sik_kid_pk"] Because that would be extra money? duh lol Why wouldn't I want to purchase a new $300-$400 console and have it play most of the top games on the market? obviously if i'm buying a nintendo console I want there first party games, but I would LIKE to see other games as well. Everybody knows we're gonna get Mario Zelda etc... I would LIKE to see games like Mass Effect, Assasins Creed, Bioshock etc... while still being able to play Mario Zelda Metroid etc... and there's only one way to do that without having to spend hella money, and that's having a Nintendo console with those caliber of 3rd party games on it.Sik_kid_pk

What? They had good 3rd party support with the SNES, why can't they do it again? And like Wreckem said, supposedly this new console is supposed to have better 3rd party support, and that's what I want.

Since when were we talking about the SNES? That was 20 years ago by the way... :P

Anyways, Nintendo wants its own games to sell a strong thrid party is a threat to those sales. But thrid party software can be used to sell the hardware. Games like SSFIV and the two Resident Evil games on the 3DS are perfect examples of this. Epic Mickey is another example on the wii. Notice all four are EXCLUSIVES. Nintendo dosen't want those big blockbuster games on its systems, those are a threat to themselves. Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon are the big games on a Nintendo system not CoD, or Mass Effect.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9736 Posts

I would like more action/adventure, fighting/adventure, action/rpg, platform/rpg and racing games.

Grillinnap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Grillinnap
Member since 2010 • 135 Posts

Bring back Turok.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#20 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9736 Posts

Bring back Mystical Ninja come on Konami.

Bring back Streets of Rage Sega.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#21 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

honestly, they just need to release all their 1st party franchises...all the 3rd party multiplats are just icing for me.

LaytonsCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 LaytonsCat

honestly, they just need to release all their 1st party franchises...all the 3rd party multiplats are just icing for me.

KBFloYd

thats the right idea, 3rd party games are fun a bonus not things to be expected

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 WreckEm711

[QUOTE="KBFloYd"]

LaytonsCat

thats the right idea, 3rd party games are fun a bonus not things to be expected

In this day and age that's really not true, it used to be, but not anymore.

Sik_kid_pk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Sik_kid_pk

LaytonsCat

Since when were we talking about the SNES? That was 20 years ago by the way... :P

Anyways, Nintendo wants its own games to sell a strong thrid party is a threat to those sales. But thrid party software can be used to sell the hardware. Games like SSFIV and the two Resident Evil games on the 3DS are perfect examples of this. Epic Mickey is another example on the wii. Notice all four are EXCLUSIVES. Nintendo dosen't want those big blockbuster games on its systems, those are a threat to themselves. Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon are the big games on a Nintendo system not CoD, or Mass Effect.

Ok, then why did Nintendo allow 3 COD games on the Wii if COD is such a big threat too their franchises? Does COD threaten Uncharted or Halo or Gears of war or God of War? Nooo those games are gonna sell well regardless of if Call of Duty or Mass Effect are on the console that those games are exclusive to. There's no excuse for not having the good third party games unless the hardware can't handle it (Wii). Other consoles have those games and there exclusives do just fine. (God of War, Halo, Gears etc...) So all in all, if project Cafe can produce those quality of games which i'm sure it will, there's no excuse not to have them.
Zeo-EX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Zeo-EX
Member since 2008 • 70 Posts

BATTALION WARS 3!! It is such an awesome game that I cannot wait for the next and if nintendo makes the online capabilities right for on this console then consider me sold on a day 1 purchase of Battalion Wars 3 and a Nintendo Stream.