What game to get for my BIRFDAY?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SRTtoZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SRTtoZ
Member since 2009 • 4800 Posts

Ok so I used to own a 3DS back when it released (as an ambassador) but sold it for a Vita when the Vita came out. I recently purchaed a new laptop from Dell/Alienware and they gave me a $300 gift card which I used to buy a blue/black 3DS XL as well as Kingdom Hearts DDD and a 2 year warranty. Long story short, yesterday was my brithday and my sister asked me what I wanted and the only thing I could think of to say was super mario bros 3D land and I'm wondering if thats the best 3DS game? So I guess my question is if you could own only 1 game (aside from KH3DS) which game would you get? I have every PC/Console game I could want so thats why I'm asking. Thanks.

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

On 3DS? Mario Kart 7

On PC? Battlefield 3 or Diablo II

Avatar image for TheBlackKnight3
TheBlackKnight3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 TheBlackKnight3
Member since 2008 • 1586 Posts

3D land is probably the best choice but if you like strategy RPGs try Devil Survivor Overclocked.

Vickman178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Vickman178
Member since 2011 • 866 Posts

Ya thats a pretty good choice, I also recommend Zelda OOT & Resident Evil Revelations. You could also ask her for a gift card and wait till Paper Mario comes out that games looking pretty sweet :P

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 NaveedLife

Ya thats a pretty good choice, I also recommend Zelda OOT & Resident Evil Revelations. You could also ask her for a gift card and wait till Paper Mario comes out that games looking pretty sweet :P

Vickman178

Forgot about OoT, cause it is a remake, but it is a very pretty remake of the best game ever, so if you have not played OoT or love it to death, then that would be my first pick. MK7 next, no doubt. Best Mario Kart game ever.

shiny_zorua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 shiny_zorua
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
is it strictly 3ds games your going for? if so then mk7 definately. but if you would buy a ds game then bw2.
SRTtoZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SRTtoZ
Member since 2009 • 4800 Posts

Yea 3DS games, I really have everything I want on PC/Console/Vita. I should have mentioned I owned and beat Zelda OOT 3D when I had my 3DS the first time along with pilotwings/steeldiver/SSF43D.

MK7 seems like a good choice too but I never really got into the franchise. Has Mario Kart evolved since the SNES days?

JustBoomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 JustBoomer
Member since 2012 • 188 Posts

Mario Kart 7 for sure.;)

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 NaveedLife

Yea 3DS games, I really have everything I want on PC/Console/Vita. I should have mentioned I owned and beat Zelda OOT 3D when I had my 3DS the first time along with pilotwings/steeldiver/SSF43D.

MK7 seems like a good choice too but I never really got into the franchise. Has Mario Kart evolved since the SNES days?

SRTtoZ

Mario Kart has always stuck to it's roots no doubt, but the SNES days provided a very limited scope of what was possible, given its lack of elevation and such. N64 set the basis for everything that is done now, it is just done much much better. MK7 is the best one yet, at least in terms of multiplayer racing. None of them have fantastic battle modes though.

Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#10 Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11513 Posts

In my opinion the best bet is New Super Mario Bros. 2. It is very well designed and offers a lot of replyability

chronicblunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 chronicblunts
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
i think super mario bros 2 or pokemon black or white
NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 NaveedLife

i think super mario bros 2 or pokemon black or whitechronicblunts

NEW is a pretty key word you missed there :P. Two different games.