what game have you lost intrest in ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SoaringEagle88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SoaringEagle88
Member since 2007 • 9058 Posts

I was wondering what game if any have you started ,lost intrest and put it down never to be picked up again or months later decided to give it another chance?

I have to say mine was Ruin Factory because I did not play through as I should of and found I opened a new cave area that is only able to be accessed in the winter season. I am only in summer and find ,feeding animales,watering and fighting the same monsters over and over more of a chore. I already have all the huts so I need no more wood, already upgraded the house ., bought all the upgraded house needs, have tons of animales and planted in all the caves. Now I try to play but can only get through a couple of harvest moon days before I get totally bored.

idofriar1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 idofriar1313
Member since 2007 • 42 Posts

Pokemon

bluezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 bluezy
Member since 2004 • 29297 Posts
Zelda. I got stuck a few weeks ago and i've played other games since then, and it's kinda just on the backburner right now. I'd like to get back into it before Christmas, when i'll get more games to play.
Chillinhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Chillinhawk
Member since 2007 • 131 Posts

The Legend of Zelda. Honestly (and I mean no offence) I thought Phantom Hourglass SUCKED!

Because, it wasn't 3D like wind waker. Don't say "The DS can't handle that" because it can. It says on the instruction booklet it can handle at least N64 graphics. They could have made it like ocarina of time. And also, surprisingly for a LoZ game the combat got boring. Even though you can make a chart for your boomerang that's just one cool feature.

rgsniper1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 rgsniper1
Member since 2003 • 9398 Posts
Trauma Center, but only because it can get pretty darn hard to the point of not fun.
bernieberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 bernieberry
Member since 2007 • 439 Posts
I don't think I will be playing Trauma Center DS any time soon. Got burnt out playing that game.
Action_Acton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Action_Acton
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
Phantom Hourglass.......I just found it to be a huge let down, got bored of it after a couple days.
daviwinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 daviwinn
Member since 2004 • 4827 Posts
Tons. I don't follow any of the previews for the DS, but when a game is release I give it a try before I buy. I've come accross countless turds. Most recently I'd have to say Star Fox, I finished a few missions then never really wanted to play it again. Luckily I still have Puzzle Quest though, it is always fun.
luke141eels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#9 luke141eels
Member since 2007 • 10143 Posts
pokemon
nerdofthering

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 nerdofthering
Member since 2007 • 131 Posts
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl.
Djinnator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Djinnator
Member since 2007 • 645 Posts
i was gonna say pokemon until you reminded me of rune factory. I used to play rune factory for hours on end, but aftera week or so i got bored on the second to last cave. I could play through pokemon again if i reset the game.
Travis281

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Travis281
Member since 2004 • 2546 Posts

Wow, you guys with Zelda are surprising me. I felt like the game wasn't fully 3-D so that it would not only be more like classic Zelda games, but also to be able to control Link with the stylus. 3-D is great, but I like my games in the retro style sometimes too.

I shelve a lot of games, most notable of which are Rune Factory (I moved on), Mario & Luigi (I just never made it), Trauma Center (too tough), and MySims (Just odd).

ASK_Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ASK_Story
Member since 2006 • 11455 Posts
Etrian Odyssey was hard to stick through till` the end.
walkair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 walkair
Member since 2006 • 286 Posts
I lost interest in NSMB for some time.But i felt like playing it again a week ago and i finished it,and have done everything there is to do in the game and i enojyed it very much.Now i kinda wish there was more levels in the game:cry::P
SoaringEagle88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 SoaringEagle88
Member since 2007 • 9058 Posts
Thanks for all the great responses- I just remembered a GBA title shining soul no offense to anyone who like this game maybe I did"t give it a fair shake but I got stuck and still have not picked that game back up and it is made by Atlas which I like all the games they make. :(
Avatar image for WSGRandomPerson
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#16 WSGRandomPerson
Member since 2007 • 13697 Posts
FF3, eventually i'll have to beat it though.
hanzo225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 hanzo225
Member since 2006 • 237 Posts
in my opinion lost in blue sucked no offence to anyone who liked it it just felt like work after a while those kids are to needy for people stuck on an island
dsownge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 dsownge
Member since 2005 • 2393 Posts
Animal crossing, they need more things to do other than collect.
KrayzieJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19 KrayzieJay
Member since 2007 • 1851 Posts
Animal Crossing on the day I got it with my DS. I'm starting to get fed up with Final Fantasy III too
roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 roboccs
Member since 2006 • 7851 Posts

Metroid Prime Hunters. I am at the final boss; I got there last spring and fought him a few times. I found it annoying and have not gone back yet.

I also keep quitting Final Fantasy 3 but I keep going back every few months and then advancing every time. I am now in the crystal palace so I think I'm almost done.

Both were good games (FF3 was really fun) and hopefully I'll have time to one day beat them both.

Branzolis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#21 Branzolis
Member since 2007 • 355 Posts
s with you guys not liking zelda?? Its accually a fairly easy game but the games that i shelved are animal crossing, pokemon, jam sessions, sometimes i play rune factory.
dsownge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 dsownge
Member since 2005 • 2393 Posts
I lost my interest in zelda too i just cant get into the game. Maybe ill try it again after i beat FF revenant wings.
guitarman89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 guitarman89
Member since 2007 • 1485 Posts
The one game I could never get into was Yoshi's Island. I got it last Christmas and have not played it since then. I thought it was rather frustrating and boring. I think that it is the only game I have ever bought and not completed.
wagepeace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 wagepeace
Member since 2007 • 885 Posts
MORTAL KOMBAT. i owned that game for a WEEK and traded it.
jjr10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#25 jjr10
Member since 2005 • 5880 Posts
Animal Crossing... so i sold it. But i wish i didnt, it was awesome.
Squire_Ramza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#26 Squire_Ramza
Member since 2007 • 1239 Posts
FF3, that game was so terrible.
LunarLocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 LunarLocket
Member since 2005 • 193 Posts
I've lost interest in Pokemon Diamond, Animal Crossing, The Legend of Zelda: PH, Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, Metroid Prime Hunters, Jump Ultimate Stars, Flash Focus, and Brain Age 2. Pokemon Diamond, Castlevania: POR, Metroid Prime Hunters, and The Legend of Zelda: Ph were good at first, but after you complete the story gameplay gets repetitive. Jump Ultimate Stars were interesting, but most of the people who go wi-fi don't even battle, so basically you're waiting to win. Animal Crossing, Brain Age 2, and Flash Focus had great graphics; however, it felt more of a chore to take care of your town and an obligation to train your brain and eyes every day. Every time I saw them say 'it's been a week since you trained your brain', I felt that I needed to train my brain and it wasn't for fun. MarioParty DS is the most recent game that I lost interest in. The story took too long and traversing around the gameboard was endless. After I finished the story mode using Peach and Mario, I realized that I would need to play as the other characters to achieve the other trophies. I have no plan to spend hours playing the same games and boards again. Lastly, multiplayer took the longest due to the fact people took their time to choose directions and buy items. I now am going to play Geometry wars. I just hope I don't lose interest too quickly.
hector_belmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 hector_belmont
Member since 2005 • 71 Posts

Zelda.........Phanton of Hourglass

IS SO BORING!!!!

really...waste of money and time

xxxxIcemanxxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 xxxxIcemanxxxx
Member since 2007 • 50 Posts
Phantom Hourglass
ThePimpEdwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#30 ThePimpEdwin
Member since 2007 • 462 Posts
Seriusly in Pokemon Pearl......okay you pass it you catch a few extra rare pokemon.....now what? I would have sayed Zelda but the wi-fi still keeps me entertained!!!!:)