What Game has longest play time?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

yoshi1476

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 yoshi1476
Member since 2006 • 69 Posts
What game do you think has the longest play time /replayability time? (excluding Zelda)
heroofwinds1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 heroofwinds1
Member since 2006 • 758 Posts
If I put aside zelda i must say that super mario galaxy and metroid prime 3 corruption have the biggest replay value and they both last a lot of hours if you want to find everything they have.
osschmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 osschmo
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
If we exclude Zelda, the one with more replay value and things to do is Super Mario Galaxy. If you don't have it BUY it it's awesome, If you have it just enjoy it.
da_chub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 da_chub
Member since 2007 • 3140 Posts
Yea, i would say that Zelda has the longest play time, but Mario Galaxy is right up there. Both are fun games that anyone can enjoy. Prime 3 is a very long game as well, but I would have to say that it is the hardest of the 3. If you havent played RE4 or Prince of Persia, then they are both worth it, good 10+ hours and dont get boring at all.
awptimistic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 awptimistic
Member since 2007 • 483 Posts
um... guitar hero 3?
BOZ_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#6 BOZ_10
Member since 2006 • 231 Posts
Guitar Hero 3 for sure.
jjr10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 jjr10
Member since 2005 • 5880 Posts

Well, like you said before, Zelda. But RE4 and Super Paper Mario can give you 30 hours. (Doing the side things)

Galaxy will last ages.

Guitar Hero 3 is endless.

dhyhalut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 dhyhalut
Member since 2003 • 213 Posts
I think Guitar Hero 3 .
grimybrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#9 grimybrit
Member since 2007 • 779 Posts
Guitar Hero 3 or Metroid Prime 3
danells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 danells
Member since 2007 • 71 Posts
Personally I've sunk more time into sonic the hedgehog than any other wii game
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

Nothing comes close to MLB Power Pros

Each game takes you about 25 mins. So one season of 67 and a half hours.

Now you have the option of running that team for ten seasons so that's 675 hours of gameplay right there. Over 28 straight days of gaming. That's just if you pick one team too.

That's not counting the baseball RPG mode where you take a character you create and guide them through college making their choices trying to make it to the big leagues.

That's ALSO not counting things like home run derby or playing baseball with your Mii's motion style. Didn't even mention all the in depth tweaking or trying to collect all the baseball cards from the points you rake up playing the game.

No other game can touch it.

FullMetalWWant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#12 FullMetalWWant
Member since 2007 • 15766 Posts

Now you have the option of running that team for ten seasons so that's 675 hours of gameplay right there. Over 28 straight days of gaming. That's just if you pick one team too.

That's not counting the baseball RPG mode where you take a character you create and guide them through college making their choices trying to make it to the big leagues.

That's ALSO not counting things like home run derby or playing baseball with your Mii's motion style. Didn't even mention all the in depth tweaking or trying to collect all the baseball cards from the points you rake up playing the game.

Jaysonguy

All I got to say is wow.

That game is long as also Super Mario Galaxy, RE4, Guitar Hero, and Super Paper Mario (Including side missions).

SuperMario_46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#13 SuperMario_46
Member since 2006 • 4960 Posts
The Godfather: Blackhand Edition last me about 25 hours to beat the main story and i still have to take over the city and become Don of New York
ffcecil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 ffcecil
Member since 2007 • 54 Posts

metrois prime 3 definetely just beating the main stoty takes long enough but when you add time to go back

and search for all of the scans you missed it is a really long time

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#15 973849
Member since 2007 • 201 Posts
Well the longest game, and the best game can be different. The best overall package is obviously Super Mario Galaxy. I have collected all 120 stars and that took me a little more than 40 hours (but I havent collected them all with Luigi yet). But if you are into Fire Emblem (I am), then Radiant Dawn can last you up to 50 or 60 hours. As for me being a perfectionist, I am STILL playing Fire Emblem and have been for 70+ hours. And as you stated, Zelda is also incredibly long, and I have probably played it for about 80 hours. So I hope this helps.
Rocky32189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Rocky32189
Member since 2007 • 8995 Posts
Guitar Hero 3 by far.
Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30689 Posts
I would say Guitar Hero 3 for multiplayer longevity, at least for the next month it will be. and for single player excluding Zelda it is Mario Galaxy.
Thiago26792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Thiago26792
Member since 2007 • 11059 Posts

Jaysonguy

I haven't played MLB Power Pros, but I know what you mean. Sport games usually have many hours of gameplay if you want to get everything in the game, like FIFA, in which you can complete many challenges, leagues and the career mode which is endless. If you add then online and multiplayer modes, the game can last you very long.

Avatar image for baseballboy6411
baseballboy6411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#19 baseballboy6411
Member since 2007 • 1103 Posts

SMG and GH3 are my longest lasting games.