What do you want Nintendo add/improve for 2010?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FPS1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#1 FPS1337
Member since 2009 • 2519 Posts

Well this year they added Wii Motion+and made the internet channel free. They added the use of direct SDHC/SD card streaming which allows full DLC downloads. They a number ofother things too, butI don't want to type that much.In 2008 they added the balance board and Wii speak. Also the introduction to DLC with Mario Kart Wii, Rockband 2 and GH:WT. I would go on but to the point now. What do think nintendo will introduce/add in 2010?

alexh_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 alexh_99
Member since 2007 • 5378 Posts

Nintendo should just stick to making amazing games next year.

we don't really need anymore peripherals.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 29111
Member since 2008 • 327 Posts

I would hope they just make more A+ games (new pilotwings, please), but We'll most likely get some pointless channel (like the fortune teller thing) and more "new play control" re-do's. I wouldLIKE them to support what they already have (DLC other than Rock Band songs, Wiispeak for ANYTHING useful, balance board). But most of all, for Nintendo to lighten up with all the restrictions they place on game makers (no patches, friend codes, etc.).

Shirokishi_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Shirokishi_
Member since 2009 • 11206 Posts

HDD and demo support.

Madmangamer364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 Madmangamer364
Member since 2006 • 3716 Posts

Gimme a "G!" Gimme an "A!" Gimme a "M-E-S!" What's that spell? What's that spell? A little enthusiasm looking forward to next year never hurts. :P

Anyways, Nintendo can't do this alone, as much as I would like to believe that they can. The Wii needs to get an A-graded effort from any publisher that's significant in order for this all to work. Hopefully, we'll see fewer games that experiment with the Wii market and more games that actually try to push the bar in terms of what the Wii can provide as a gaming experience. That is what was largely missing from this year.

FPS1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#6 FPS1337
Member since 2009 • 2519 Posts
Ok here's my list, I want them to add/improve -Demos -A Nintendo franchise that isn't on the Wii yet like Star Fox or Kid Icarus -Wii speak very common for online games -No more friend codes -More 3rd party support -Way more DLC using the new SDHC card streaming and make third party DLC available on the Wii shop channel -Wii motion plus used in almost every game I know not all of these will happen, and probably the majority won't, but even just half of these I see happen to the console I will be happy.
Michael-Smith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Michael-Smith
Member since 2009 • 909 Posts
I just want them (and third parties) to link their games' online features to the Wii's system friend codes, so we don't have to use a new code for each and every game. (This would hopefully lead them to abandoning friend codes altogether for the next console.)
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

2009 was the year of the casual and 2010 looks to be the strongest casual year yet

I want to Nintendo allow more stores to sell it's wares (QVC and Sports Authority has been great this year) and I want to see more ads during daytime dramas and afternoon talk shows showing off great games like Wii Fit.

EA has gone directly to Oprah when it comes to their fitness game and I'd like to see Nintendo take that route too

There's so much potential with the casuals and they really need the most attention, the more ways to contact the Wii's base the better the console will be

Get them in the stores and get them buying software and hardware and that will help fuel Nintendo's efforts on the Wii

2010 must play to the Wii's strength

boardn720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 boardn720
Member since 2008 • 5310 Posts

I'd like to see a headset that plugs into the wiimote piggyback like how the wii motion plus does. Then the nunchuck could plug into the connector for the headset. They could release it with the wii speak software, this way people would have a choice of headset or wiispeak. I like the idea of wiispeak, I just don't like the speakerphone setup.

its_a_username

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 its_a_username
Member since 2009 • 598 Posts

better online than this crap they give us

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

a game that uses wiispeak that you can talk to random people...lol i want to get **** talked to.

Optusnet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#12 Optusnet
Member since 2003 • 11065 Posts

An abolishment of Friend Codes which'll be equivelant to the relief of unleashing a massive Christmas lunch dump.

atc-fanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 atc-fanatic
Member since 2009 • 973 Posts

demos,better online the sega dreamcast had better online support.

MathMattS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#14 MathMattS
Member since 2009 • 4012 Posts

I would like to see innovations made in the use of the Wii MotionPlus. I don't want to see it become one of those accessories that's just used for a few games and that's it.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#15 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

Better Online Support and more Virtual Console games and An Increase in Upload size so the Wii can get games like Braid, Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix, etc....

Waffle_Fish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#16 Waffle_Fish
Member since 2008 • 2074 Posts
-Pikmin 3 -Nintendo franchises (that arent Mario, Metroid, Zelda, etc.) -Nintendo IPs -Better online Sadly, I know none of these things will happen
2009 was the year of the casual and 2010 looks to be the strongest casual year yetJaysonguy
Sorry but how is 2010 looking like the strongest casual year yet? Its not the most hardcore, but I hardly see any simple "Wi ___ games" or any exercise related games coming up, at least none worth noting that is...
goblaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 goblaa
Member since 2006 • 19304 Posts

Software, software, software! All WM+ software.

Though, I'd like to see them try and push online awareness on to the casual masses. I'd like to see more online support and I'd like to see wiiware do better. If more people had their wii online and used the nintendo channel, they might make smarter purchases.

alphamale1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 alphamale1989
Member since 2008 • 3134 Posts
I'm already getting what I want: a much stronger first party lineup.
its_a_username

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 its_a_username
Member since 2009 • 598 Posts

demos,better online the sega dreamcast had better online support.

atc-fanatic

i know its sad

canadianloonie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#20 canadianloonie
Member since 2004 • 384 Posts

1. More support for third party developers. They're struggling and wavering. You gotta help them out.

- Give third party developers incentives **coughmoneymoneymoneycough** to develop AAA Wii Exclusive games.

- More co-developed games (like Metroid Other M) with top third party developers.

2. More games that use the Balance Board and Motion Plus. You made us buy them. Please support them.

3. More casual games. You don't have any casual game announced for 2010. If you lose the casual market, Wii is just like the Gamecube.

Bubble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#21 Bubble_Man
Member since 2006 • 3100 Posts

I just want more games of substance and quality.

kenakuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22 kenakuma
Member since 2007 • 3462 Posts

I just want more games of substance and quality.

Bubble_Man

Agreed, and on that note I want a HDD released.

With the HDD they should also add a demo "channel" where you can download the latest demos for Wii games. This would help bring attention to 3rd party games and help improve 3rd party support!

Of course this will never happen :(

Ospov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Ospov
Member since 2007 • 3708 Posts

I bet I'll be the only one saying they should add achievements :oops:

Ganados0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Ganados0
Member since 2008 • 1074 Posts

To take initative and get third parties tocreate more quality traditionalgames for the Wii.

Avatar image for BloodSeeker1337
BloodSeeker1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 BloodSeeker1337
Member since 2009 • 1278 Posts
Better Graphics
Microsoft1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#26 Microsoft1234
Member since 2006 • 7683 Posts
improve their online, its horrible.
TheSmitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#27 TheSmitto
Member since 2008 • 1898 Posts

Super Mario Galaxy 2, Metroid Other M, Sin and Punishment 2, Pikmin 3, and either Starfox, F-Zero, or Kirby.

More online enabled games and a better sysem for the online community.

Some kind of acheivement system and game tracking.

Lots of motionplus support, with very few peripherals (other than vitality sensor.)

A new IP. One can dream.:D

umcommon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#28 umcommon
Member since 2007 • 2503 Posts
[QUOTE="Waffle_Fish"]-Pikmin 3
2009 was the year of the casual and 2010 looks to be the strongest casual year yetJaysonguy
Sorry but how is 2010 looking like the strongest casual year yet? Its not the most hardcore, but I hardly see any simple "Wi ___ games" or any exercise related games coming up, at least none worth noting that is...

He's just saying this cause he knows it will tick off 99.99% of the people in this forum. But yeah 2010 looks like a return to more high quality traditional games. Metroid Other M, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter 3, Epic Mickey, NMH2 all look will surely make 2010 great. It might sound a bit optimistic but I'm hoping that Zelda Wii will be on schedule for 2010 and Pikmin 3 makes it out too. I would like to see Nintendo revive an unused franchise like Starfox, Donkey Kong, Eternal Darkness, or Kirby. It would also be nice to see Nintendo do (or publish) something completely new and fresh. Kinda curious as to what Retro is working on... perhaps bringing Raven Blade back to life and making it a hard hitter? Finding ways to include ways to include Wii Speak into more games would be a great idea, possibly in a Starfox game... Having a stronger third party line-up would also be very nice too. I'm hoping that Resident Evil 5 makes it's way to the Wii.
XDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 XDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Member since 2007 • 2399 Posts
Demos and more Nintendo awesomeness.
finalmaster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points