what do you think nintendo's next controller will look like???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

wii60_lukatoll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 wii60_lukatoll
Member since 2007 • 1076 Posts

I was looking at the xbox 360 controller today at my friends house, and i noticed that the nunchuck attachment is just like the side of the controller cut off.

so i think next gen, nintendo will have two nunchuck looking things, one with a control stick and 2 buttons on the front(normal nunchuck)

and another thats shaped a little differently with a trigger on the bottom, IR in the front and buttons on the top

also some kind of extra small homebuttons or + and - buttons... maybe even 2 speakers but i don't care if they had it or not...

also both would have amazing motion sensing..

*note: halfway while writing this idea down, it started to sound crappy lol, so whats your guy's ideas

Dr_Corndog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 Dr_Corndog
Member since 2004 • 3245 Posts
I hope Nintendo's next controller is...this controller. I love the Wii-mote, and though I think Nintendo should have given it an extra button or two, I think that can be worked around. Really, I just like the idea of not having to buy a new set of controllers for my next system, so I hope that they make the Wii-mote and Nunchuk compatable with it.
meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts
It'll probably be an improvement on this one. Nun chuck will have real motion sensing and more buttons should be added that are easy to use. The speaker will be updated.
thebisonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 thebisonx
Member since 2003 • 2203 Posts
It's probably going to look a lot like the current Wii remote.
Leafs37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Leafs37
Member since 2007 • 59 Posts
probably look like a cross between an xbox 360 controller and a ps3 controller
Leafs37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Leafs37
Member since 2007 • 59 Posts
probably look like a cross between an xbox 360 controller and a ps3 controller
Sants412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 Sants412
Member since 2007 • 5599 Posts
probably look like a cross between an xbox 360 controller and a ps3 controllerLeafs37
Highly doubt that.
blingchu55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 blingchu55
Member since 2007 • 3098 Posts

Okay im going to tell you what it WILL be

It will be the current wii mote except insted of the A buttonit will have 2 buttons, similar to teh A and B buttons on teh gamecub controller. Also it will have a rumble thing in the nunchuck.

blingchu55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 blingchu55
Member since 2007 • 3098 Posts

It will be the current wii mote except insted of the A buttonit will have 2 buttons, similar to teh A and B buttons on teh gamecub controller. Also it will have a rumble thing in the nunchuck.

blingchu55

oh, it will also have a little dial on the side for adjusting thefrequency of the wireless head set(like the gcn wireless contorller.

EmperorZeruel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 EmperorZeruel
Member since 2007 • 4207 Posts
it will probley be similar to the current controler maybe add a button or too. Basicaly there is nothing wrong with the controler and most people like the wii because of the motion sensor which they will definally keep. NExt controler probley will be even more motion sensive.
Ripeffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Ripeffect
Member since 2007 • 73 Posts
power glove 2!!!!
bmaick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 bmaick
Member since 2007 • 374 Posts

Nintendo is trying to revolutionize the video-games, so I think that it could a some type of bracelets or something like that. Also it can be that the company takes a refence form the Nintendo On (a fake console that appears before the Revolution announcement)

If you have not seen the Nintendo On video, CLICK HERE.

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#13 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts
maybe we will be able to use current controllers we already own for the next system ,, or theyll go back to the normal way of playing again ,, and this would be a third console supported for many yrs even after the newer one is out
Stavr0s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Stavr0s
Member since 2007 • 1003 Posts

Honestly, who knows what it's going to look like. Could you have honestly predicted the Wiimote a year after the Gamecube was out? I doubt it.

ThePlothole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ThePlothole
Member since 2007 • 11515 Posts
[QUOTE="blingchu55"]

blingchu55

oh, it will also have a little dial on the side for adjusting thefrequency of the wireless head set(like the gcn wireless contorller.

A frequency dial would imply analog radio. They're unnecessary for digital radio standards such as bluetooth.

bobbymcbobob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 bobbymcbobob
Member since 2007 • 253 Posts
lol take motion sensing to a new level - introducing, nintendo's body suit... control your character as if you were him! jog on the spot to make him run, jump to make him jump, and to make him do a quadtriple backflip in midair... do a quadtriple backflip in midair
dinofan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17 dinofan01
Member since 2007 • 1697 Posts

power glove 2!!!!Ripeffect

oh yeah bring that back please while there at it maybe nintendo can strap a virtual boy to your face while you play

Guckyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Guckyy
Member since 2007 • 1227 Posts

You'll be in a glass cilinder, levitaing above a white platform. There will be screens all around you, and you can controll the character with you mind.

Avatar image for easykill_astari
easykill_astari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#19 easykill_astari
Member since 2007 • 704 Posts

Of course its going to look like a fork YES YES ! A FORK ! A MAJIC FORK TO PLAY EVERY THING YOU WANT !

Jakendo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Jakendo
Member since 2007 • 3841 Posts

power glove 2!!!!Ripeffect

and it also comes with the power boot!

Jakendo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Jakendo
Member since 2007 • 3841 Posts

[QUOTE="Ripeffect"]power glove 2!!!!dinofan01

oh yeah bring that back please while there at it maybe nintendo can strap a virtual boy to your face while you play

lol this is going in my sig

Super_Ska

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Super_Ska
Member since 2007 • 435 Posts
It'll probably be an improvement on this one. Nun chuck will have real motion sensing and more buttons should be added that are easy to use. The speaker will be updated.meetroid8
I agree totally. I think they could add at least 2 more buttons which is probably all it needs.
alexh_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#23 alexh_99
Member since 2007 • 5378 Posts

I was looking at the xbox 360 controller today at my friends house, and i noticed that the nunchuck attachment is just like the side of the controller cut off.

so i think next gen, nintendo will have two nunchuck looking things, one with a control stick and 2 buttons on the front(normal nunchuck)

and another thats shaped a little differently with a trigger on the bottom, IR in the front and buttons on the top

also some kind of extra small homebuttons or + and - buttons... maybe even 2 speakers but i don't care if they had it or not...

also both would have amazing motion sensing..

*note: halfway while writing this idea down, it started to sound crappy lol, so whats your guy's ideas

wii60_lukatoll

Wait a minute, isnt that what we already have? A nunchuck with a control stick and two buttons at the front. And another that has a trigger (b button) IR in the front (hmm) and buttons on the top (A, 1, 2_ also extra small home buttons (yep have that) + and - buttons (yep we have that too), only one speaker (but 2 would be a wayyyyy better improvement) and both have amazing motion sensing (one has that the other one has medium motion sensing).