pooja123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 pooja123
Member since 2019 • 2 Posts

My experience is not good with PS4 i would like to know alter games which i can play in my free time on PC.

http://www.ridhimanalloys.com/index.php

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#2 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11664 Posts

First of all, a PS4 P.C. thread on Nintendo Club?

Second, it varies, a few games I have on P.C. and PS4. And despite the extra power some games are a better experience on PS4 due to online community, and engine glitches damaging the game on the P.C. port.

My PS4 gets used quite a bit, certainly don't like how the controller fall apart at the back (why I use an adaptor for the Pro Switch on PS4) and considering the PS5 will fix loading times and a few games framerate (I don't get the love for Bloodborne, framerate is horrible) I see little reason to go back.

The PS4 has a lot of great games in its own right. Has Monster Hunter 5 with a lot of the dedicated player-base on it over the other ports. But clearly most these games favored cosmetics over function, and that is why I've been double dipping more than I care to admit.

Switch also at times has favored cosmetics over function, but I feel it's less frequent and due to the portability makes the hardware more accessible, and user friendly.

If I had to mention one game on both PS4 and P.C. The Evil Within 2 really does benefit. Has some noticeable pop-ins and other hiccups on PS4