What are some FPS coming out?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

eely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 eely
Member since 2003 • 49 Posts
Within the next year.
timinator18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#2 timinator18
Member since 2004 • 1559 Posts
well, theres medal of honor coning soon, and if u consider metroid prime 3 an fps instead of first person adventure, then u can add it to the list aswell. Honestly, i cant think of any more. thats wierd. You'd think that developers would be eager to port their shooters to the wii. Hopefully we hear more in the near future, or at "the new and improved E3" in july.
eely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 eely
Member since 2003 • 49 Posts
well, theres medal of honor coning soon, and if u consider metroid prime 3 an fps instead of first person adventure, then u can add it to the list aswell. Honestly, i cant think of any more. thats wierd. You'd think that developers would be eager to port their shooters to the wii. Hopefully we hear more in the near future, or at "the new and improved E3" in july.timinator18
hopefully, because an awesome online one really needs to come out.
timinator18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 timinator18
[QUOTE="timinator18"]well, theres medal of honor coning soon, and if u consider metroid prime 3 an fps instead of first person adventure, then u can add it to the list aswell. Honestly, i cant think of any more. thats wierd. You'd think that developers would be eager to port their shooters to the wii. Hopefully we hear more in the near future, or at "the new and improved E3" in july.eely

im sure we'll have an online FPS eventually, but i doubt it will be by the end of this year.  maybe 2008 unfortunately. i heard a while ago they were exploring the possibility for online in metroid prime 3, but i doubt anything like that will happen.
merch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#5 merch
Member since 2005 • 4235 Posts
im thinking metroid 16 peopel sick ness.
muhamaghat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 muhamaghat
Member since 2005 • 509 Posts
[QUOTE="eely"][QUOTE="timinator18"]well, theres medal of honor coning soon, and if u consider metroid prime 3 an fps instead of first person adventure, then u can add it to the list aswell. Honestly, i cant think of any more. thats wierd. You'd think that developers would be eager to port their shooters to the wii. Hopefully we hear more in the near future, or at "the new and improved E3" in july.timinator18

im sure we'll have an online FPS eventually, but i doubt it will be by the end of this year. maybe 2008 unfortunately. i heard a while ago they were exploring the possibility for online in metroid prime 3, but i doubt anything like that will happen.

Doubting nintendo ?! JOO CANNOT BE A SHEEP NO MORE :'( lol jk man... i think it WILL be online, not the best with online tho.
timinator18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 timinator18
im thinking metroid 16 peopel sick ness.merch
for sure. thats the kind of online nintendo needs.
timinator18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 timinator18
[QUOTE="timinator18"][QUOTE="eely"][QUOTE="timinator18"]well, theres medal of honor coning soon, and if u consider metroid prime 3 an fps instead of first person adventure, then u can add it to the list aswell. Honestly, i cant think of any more. thats wierd. You'd think that developers would be eager to port their shooters to the wii. Hopefully we hear more in the near future, or at "the new and improved E3" in july.muhamaghat

im sure we'll have an online FPS eventually, but i doubt it will be by the end of this year. maybe 2008 unfortunately. i heard a while ago they were exploring the possibility for online in metroid prime 3, but i doubt anything like that will happen.

Doubting nintendo ?! JOO CANNOT BE A SHEEP NO MORE :'( lol jk man... i think it WILL be online, not the best with online tho.

im not doubtin nintendo:P i just think that it would be a multiplayer flop like metroid prime 2. UNLESS!!!!! they add a new roster of characters. i heard there were gonna be some new bounty hunters introduced in this game, so perhaps ur right...we'll just have to wait and see....I hate waiting....
pizapockit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 pizapockit
Member since 2005 • 136 Posts
i have yet to play any metroid games, are they good.
DTbikerider9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#10 DTbikerider9
Member since 2006 • 1771 Posts
i have yet to play any metroid games, are they good.pizapockit
um yea they are "good" in my oppinion I've been a halo person uintill I decided to try the first MP and Im still a halo person
FireEmblem24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#11 FireEmblem24
Member since 2007 • 1097 Posts
I bet a ton will be anounced at E3