Warioware is a shame...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hipgangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 93

User Lists: 0

#1 hipgangsta
Member since 2009 • 160 Posts
What I really mean is the new Warioware game Snapped! Which is for download at the DSi store. The whole game is taking a picture or just meaningless graffiti over your picture. The whole game has to be played at a 90 degrees angle and on a flat surface, so no travel gaming with this one! This is the first DSi game to show us that Warioware, should've just stuck with remakes on the DS...
fail_baby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 fail_baby
Member since 2009 • 898 Posts

It was just a tech demo for the camera. If it was supposed to be a "real game," then it would have been released on a DSi(enhanced or exclusive) cartridge and would be longer.

The_Albraskan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 The_Albraskan
Member since 2009 • 37 Posts

It was just a tech demo for the camera. If it was supposed to be a "real game," then it would have been released on a DSi(enhanced or exclusive) cartridge and would be longer.

fail_baby
Yes it was. Probably the shortest WarioWare game I've played. I wounder when the next WarioWare DSi Ware game comes out?
awssk8er716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 awssk8er716
Member since 2005 • 8485 Posts

It pretty much was free, so I'm not disappointed. If I payed the $5, then that would be a different story.

As said before, it was just a tech demo to show how the camera could possibly used in future gaming.

-snorlax-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 -snorlax-
Member since 2009 • 721 Posts

fail_baby
No its not. Its actually the 6th installment of the series. They just pidgeon holed it to make use of the DSi impractical features. Again the DSi fails to justify its existence.
The_Albraskan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 The_Albraskan

It pretty much was free, so I'm not disappointed. If I payed the $5, then that would be a different story.

As said before, it was just a tech demo to show how the camera could possibly used in future gaming.

awssk8er716
Wow I totally forgot it was practically free! That's another reason its probably short. :P
The_Albraskan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 The_Albraskan

[QUOTE="-snorlax-"][QUOTE="fail_baby"]

fail_baby

No its not. Its actually the 6th installment of the series. They just pidgeon holed it to make use of the DSi impractical features. Again the DSi fails to justify its existence.

Dang, what's your problem, man? Why does the DSi anger you so much?

My guess is for the fact that Nintendo made a new DS model and it can't play GBA games?
pizzahutgood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 pizzahutgood
Member since 2004 • 144 Posts

I didn't have a DS, so picking up the DSi was an easy choice, but so far the new features are less than impressive. I just don't see a whole lot of potential in the downloadable games. Except for puzzle games, I just cant see there being any real cool stuff. I do love the bigger screen however. We will have to wait and see how nintendo implements the camera stuff into gameplay, but honestly im not that excited about it. Even if they come up with some creative ideas, I doubt it will really make the game that much better. I really don't care, I just think of the DS as a portable SNES and N64. I could care less about the newgimmicks. I guess thats why I don't have a Wii, although I do admit its AWSOME for golf games.

loamcloa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 loamcloa
Member since 2008 • 67 Posts
What I really mean is the new Warioware game Snapped! Which is for download at the DSi store. The whole game is taking a picture or just meaningless graffiti over your picture. The whole game has to be played at a 90 degrees angle and on a flat surface, so no travel gaming with this one! This is the first DSi game to show us that Warioware, should've just stuck with remakes on the DS...hipgangsta
Yeah it was a huge disapointment.. ALWAYS read REVIEWS before you download/buy a game! Although, the new WarioWare: Myself looks awesome :D Creating your own minigames FTW!
EvolutionKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 EvolutionKing
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
Whoa. Creating your own minigames. I can't wait for that.
fail_baby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 fail_baby
Member since 2009 • 898 Posts

[QUOTE="hipgangsta"]What I really mean is the new Warioware game Snapped! Which is for download at the DSi store. The whole game is taking a picture or just meaningless graffiti over your picture. The whole game has to be played at a 90 degrees angle and on a flat surface, so no travel gaming with this one! This is the first DSi game to show us that Warioware, should've just stuck with remakes on the DS...loamcloa
Yeah it was a huge disapointment.. ALWAYS read REVIEWS before you download/buy a game! Although, the new WarioWare: Myself looks awesome :D Creating your own minigames FTW!

THIS is the 6th installment. Snapped, once again, was justa tech demo. Calling Snapped an actual game is like calling MPH: First Hunt a prequel to Hunters.