Treade in values please look!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

katie667

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 katie667
Member since 2008 • 205 Posts

at gamestop this is the sale...

Tiered Trade Offer 3,4,5 games for 10%,20%,30% bonus

Trade in 3 games, get 10% extra credit, Trade in 4 games, get 20% extra credit, Trade in 5 or more games, get 30% extra trade-in credit!

Expires: 8/31/08. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Offer good towards games only. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers.

if i sell thses games what could i get??

pokemon diamond ds

guitar hero ds

club house games

brain age

LoveStaindRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2 LoveStaindRed
Member since 2005 • 732 Posts

That is a tough call because your value is still based on the games themselves first haha.

I traded in GH with grip, CRA, Mario 64 DS, THPS American Sk8land and Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword and got like 68 dollars I think, that was like the day Bangai-o Spirtis came out so yeah it was a little bit ago. So I got Bangai-o and decided to get Contra 4 DS used as well and the guy was like well "something something so you still have 36 dollars on your EDGE card."

For some reason I got Contra for free haha so I bought a new PS2 controller with what was left :P

But yeah moral of the story trade in games and but another cheap used game and maybe it will be free?

So on topic I say you will get like 50-60 dollars. But that is estimating doing no math whatsoever so it could be way off I do not know.