Trauma Center Games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

I played a bunch of the first game, but honestly it pretty much kicked my ass fairly early into it. I have read that the sequel can be set so that it's not quite so punishing, for those who've played both games, is this true? Can it be set for a quack physician like me? I'd like to return to this game mechanic, but the first game was so BRUTAL, I don't know if buying the second game would be a waste of time and money...

:)

Rod90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Rod90
Member since 2008 • 7269 Posts
You can always play it on "EASY" difficulty.
Yoweeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#3 Yoweeh
Member since 2008 • 3025 Posts

You can always play it on "EASY" difficulty.Rod90

and if you don't want to be a FREAKING SISSY you can play it normally

its not that hard. actually, as the series progresses the story lines get deeper but the games get easier.

hotdiddykong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 hotdiddykong
Member since 2007 • 2099 Posts

Trauma Center games are indeed awesome, try the second one

Also, if you have a Wii, try those games out, Second Opinon is a total remake of the first game in all the right ways and better story in my opinion. New blood stars new characters, and Trauma Team is by Far my Favorite game in the series that really upped the game mechanic

Yoweeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Yoweeh

yes yes YES

truama team is a really great game, not only for the series but in general.

KillerJuan77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 KillerJuan77
Member since 2007 • 3823 Posts

I played a bunch of the first game, but honestly it pretty much kicked my ass fairly early into it. I have read that the sequel can be set so that it's not quite so punishing, for those who've played both games, is this true? Can it be set for a quack physician like me? I'd like to return to this game mechanic, but the first game was so BRUTAL, I don't know if buying the second game would be a waste of time and money...

:)

MonkeySpot

The 2nd. one is easier but it's not saying much. New Blood on the Wii is also ridiculously difficult if you don't play it in co-op (There's a mission that's literally 3 operations in a row in 10 minutes, fail one and you have to restart all of them).

Just make sure your reflexes are fine, practice the operations and you should be able to beat them easily.

Rod90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Rod90
Member since 2008 • 7269 Posts

yes yes YES

Yoweeh
I love the Trauma Center games (Second Opinion, New Blood, Under the Knife 2), but Trauma Team is an abomination to mankind.
esgallad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 esgallad
Member since 2012 • 99 Posts
One gripe I had with the sequel of the original is that the characters bear absolutely NO resemblance to the original. I honestly thought when Under the Knife 2 came out, it was starring a different cast, but apparently that's supposed to be the same doctor and nurse.
lancea34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 lancea34
Member since 2007 • 6912 Posts

[QUOTE="Yoweeh"]

yes yes YES

Rod90

I love the Trauma Center games (Second Opinion, New Blood, Under the Knife 2), but Trauma Team is an abomination to mankind.

I actually thought Trauma Team was pretty cool.

Yoweeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Yoweeh

[QUOTE="Yoweeh"]

yes yes YES

Rod90

did you and i play the same game or

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 MonkeySpot

My roommate used to give me a ton of **** when I started playing the game. He would sit there and mock the nurse... "Dr Stiles..." (he would parrot in a high voice "Dr Stiles-DOCTOR STILES")

:lol:

rwallacefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12 rwallacefan
Member since 2005 • 4886 Posts
Wait a minute... there was an Easy feature? you mean to tell me I didn't know this until the whole time I beat the game? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I lost some hair over this game!!! Nonetheless I enjoyed the first one :) good story, but I obviously stink as a surgeon because of my failures ;)
KillerJuan77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 KillerJuan77
Member since 2007 • 3823 Posts

My roommate used to give me a ton of **** when I started playing the game. He would sit there and mock the nurse... "Dr Stiles..." (he would parrot in a high voice "Dr Stiles-DOCTOR STILES")

MonkeySpot

My friends do the exact same thing, hell, we were seeing Saw III and during the brain surgery scene he just screamed "DR STILES".

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 MonkeySpot

[QUOTE="MonkeySpot"]

KillerJuan77

My friends do the exact same thing, hell, we were seeing Saw III and during the brain surgery scene he just screamed "DR STILES".

HArf!Harf!Harf!!!