judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 judaspete  Online
Member since 2005 • 7256 Posts

Hey all. Anyone actually get this game? I stayed away because it got mixed reviews, but realized that is true of all mech combat games. Tried the demo recently and thought it was pretty fun. Plus they announced there will be new modes added over the next few months.

Anyhow, did anyone play it? How does it compare to, say, Armored Core?

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

People complained about the demo while I found it enjoyable. The road map appears on my Switch news feed and while I am not certain I'd purchase it at full price I would eventually like to feel it out.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

i plan on getting it for sure. just not sure when.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 judaspete  Online
Member since 2005 • 7256 Posts

@KBFloYd: @Solaryellow: Yeah, that's basically how I feel too. Demo was fun but not sure about paying full price. The game bombed too, so we will probably see a price cut fairly soon by Nintendo standards.

-ParaNormaN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5 -ParaNormaN-
Member since 2013 • 1573 Posts

I actually really like it. Bought the soundtrack from Play-Asia. The characters aren't all that interesting and I have only played very little mecha games but, I really dig this one. The only game I'm really comparing it to is Armored Core 1 and 2. The other mecha games I've played are bullet hell games like Astebreed and Stardust Galaxy Warriors. It's sparked my interest in mecha anime too, I'm trying to look into which Gundam series to watch thanks to Daemon X Machina.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#6 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

It wasn't that great when I played the demo, but some ideas here and there were alright. It seemed like a very passable game tbh.