Those 2 Star Wars games. are looking pretty good now...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

webbut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 webbut
Member since 2005 • 2946 Posts
Now that the motion plus has been anounced i am really looking forward to Force unleashed and the new clone wars lightsaber fighting game. Im sure the lightsaber controlls will feel great now
shearMario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 shearMario
Member since 2003 • 2134 Posts

Now that the motion plus has been anounced i am really looking forward to Force unleashed and the new clone wars lightsaber fighting game. Im sure the lightsaber controlls will feel great nowwebbut

Its probably a little too late for force unleashed but maybe clone wars as been developed with it in mind. Nintendo may have told developers about the peripheral before releasing it to the public.

Wintry_Flutist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 Wintry_Flutist
Member since 2005 • 14834 Posts
I don't think those games will support this device.
webbut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 webbut
Member since 2005 • 2946 Posts

Maybe. Unless Nintendo gave notice a while ago I doubt those games will be optimized for the addon. Also, I doubt LucasArts would do anything too radical that would exclude people who don't own the precision plus or whatever from experiencing the game. I thing this will make a bigger difference in the future, not so much right now, as much as I wish it did.gamecubepad

Its no ones sure on how but its definately adding some hardware and possibley chaning the programing in the wiimote whic means regaurdless of how a game was made it should make the wiimote more acurate even pre exsisting games

gojays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 gojays
Member since 2005 • 1219 Posts
I think its very unlikly. The games have been in development for a long time and its a bit to late to add the WiiMotionPlus features. Unless the developers knew about this a long ways ahead of time i doubt its going to happen.
although it would be pretty sweet :P
T_P_O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 T_P_O
Member since 2008 • 5388 Posts
They will most likely be downgraded ports with a couple of gimmicks thrown in, seriously enough Third party Wii games can back that my theory/guess up.
DiaperRash89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 DiaperRash89
Member since 2008 • 371 Posts
i'm hoping that devs have been able to use this for a while, and possibly some devs that have known about it are able to showcase some of their games @ E3. Only tomarrow will tell =]