This is for people that talk about selling their wii's.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

funk4lfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 funk4lfe
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
I personally am a die hard nintendo wii fan. I was in the same shoes most people with a wii have been in concerning if they should sell it or not. But honestly, what for. The Wii might not have a lot of games but it doesn't need them. The great games it does have will leave you stuck on it and dropping out of school in no time (lol J/P). Look at games like Legend of Zelda, Super Mario Galaxy, and Metroid Prime. These three games have the greatest replay value in any game in history. Legend of zelda is one of the longest and entertaining games I have ever played. So what the system doesn't have a lot of games. If the wii had a vast number of games like the competitors what would you do with the games you must unlikely haven't finished? Just throw them away...... I mean, if you have beat all these games.... Me personally, I'm still playing Mario Galaxy, Legend of zelda, and metroid and I'm just waiting patiently for these future games to come out like Conduit and Madworld (they're freakin awesome). But yeah, I just had to get that off my chest b/c a lot of people talk about the wii lacking games and I just feel that you can't enjoy a game to it fullest when you're trying to beat 50 other games in your spare time. OH YEAH NINTENDO RULES!!!!!!
dragonball3900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 dragonball3900
Member since 2005 • 8511 Posts

I don't get the whole "Wii has no games" thing, I really don't.

I suppose if people don't buy them they can't experience them, then you would think that their are no games...

Anyways, selling a console is never a good idea, no matter what console it is.

Gotskillz123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Gotskillz123
Member since 2006 • 88 Posts

I would never sell my Wii because it's a waste of money and you'll miss out on any exclusive upcoming game. Not to mention if you sell it you'll be losing money

Also, I don't think the Wii lacking games is really the problem. It's just not getting a lot of good titles very often in my opinion. The games you mentioned in the Wii's defense are over six months old if I'm correct. I know these games are good, but I just don't think these games will be entertaining after six months of beating them again and. It's not about purchasing a crap load of games and trying to beat them all at once (I don't know anyone who does that) it's just about having enough variety in the gaming library that there's a decent amount of good games to choose from. Everyone might not like the same thing

ms-fable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 ms-fable
Member since 2008 • 741 Posts
I 100% agree if someone is asking why they shouldn't sell it I'll say "Go ahead sell it then somebody who will like it will have it."
Huell_Howser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Huell_Howser
Member since 2008 • 364 Posts

The wii doesn't really have a lack of games in my opinion. Right now the number of wii games I want is more than the number of ps3/360 games I want combined.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

I agree with what most in this thread are saying, Wii has lots of good games and I'm sure most people have not played them all already. I still haven't gotten Super Paper Mario or FFF: Chocobo's Dungeon. I can't wait for Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility.

jimbokong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 jimbokong
Member since 2008 • 260 Posts

I want to buy all the Wiis from the people who go on and on about how it's crap and has no games and blah blah blah and sell them back to their mothers for twice what I paid for them so these people can get a Wii and ripped off for Xmas at the same time.

lolcats funny cat pictures

cambird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 cambird
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

I personally am a die hard nintendo wii fan. I was in the same shoes most people with a wii have been in concerning if they should sell it or not. But honestly, what for. The Wii might not have a lot of games but it doesn't need them. The great games it does have will leave you stuck on it and dropping out of school in no time (lol J/P). Look at games like Legend of Zelda, Super Mario Galaxy, and Metroid Prime. These three games have the greatest replay value in any game in history. Legend of zelda is one of the longest and entertaining games I have ever played. So what the system doesn't have a lot of games. If the wii had a vast number of games like the competitors what would you do with the games you must unlikely haven't finished? Just throw them away...... I mean, if you have beat all these games.... Me personally, I'm still playing Mario Galaxy, Legend of zelda, and metroid and I'm just waiting patiently for these future games to come out like Conduit and Madworld (they're freakin awesome). But yeah, I just had to get that off my chest b/c a lot of people talk about the wii lacking games and I just feel that you can't enjoy a game to it fullest when you're trying to beat 50 other games in your spare time. OH YEAH NINTENDO RULES!!!!!!funk4lfe

I'm with you on that brotha!!!

GamerBoy53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9 GamerBoy53
Member since 2008 • 2666 Posts
I agree completely. If you really want to sell it then go ahead. Why would we care???
StreetRacer91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 StreetRacer91
Member since 2003 • 622 Posts

I think the Wii needs more good games. I really wouldn't want to play through Zelda again (probably Mario Galaxy though). It either needs a lot more games or a game with some really good multiplayer (hopefully The Conduit)